Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who are the "pains in the backsides"? 15:37 - Dec 8 with 6671 viewsSuperfrans

That "Mick" has said we've had to get rid of while he's been here.

Obviously Paul Taylor. Anyone else? Does Brett Pitman fit in within that?

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Who are the "pains in the backsides"? on 19:17 - Dec 8 with 1724 viewsReuser_is_God

Who are the "pains in the backsides"? on 16:25 - Dec 8 by StuartBrett8

Bullard?

He was such a c0ck that even Jewell got rid of him*

* that’s not entirely true, his mutual consent departure was due to his injuries. Bullard, from the man himself, was a lot more professional during his permanent spell here than his loan spell where he’d be out on the p1ss regularly.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Who are the "pains in the backsides"? on 20:02 - Dec 8 with 1682 viewsfactual_blue

Phil's booted most of them off, to be fair.

Oh, see what you mean.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Who are the "pains in the backsides"? on 21:18 - Dec 8 with 1659 viewsPhilTWTD

Who are the "pains in the backsides"? on 16:20 - Dec 8 by Kieran_Knows

Was there an issue with St Ledger? Can't remember reading anything on it if there was!

He was jettisoned very quickly. I seem to remember being told he was seen leaving Bolton still wearing his training gear, presumably due to some sort of fall out. Not sure whether that was ever confirmed, though. Didn't get the impression he particularly fitted in.
Who are the "pains in the backsides"? on 21:29 - Dec 8 with 1632 viewsLord_Lucan

Who are the "pains in the backsides"? on 21:18 - Dec 8 by PhilTWTD

He was jettisoned very quickly. I seem to remember being told he was seen leaving Bolton still wearing his training gear, presumably due to some sort of fall out. Not sure whether that was ever confirmed, though. Didn't get the impression he particularly fitted in.

Do you remember that doc on Barry Fry’s Peterborough? SSL was an up and comer and he was problems back then.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Who are the "pains in the backsides"? on 21:29 - Dec 8 with 1634 viewscbower

Who are the "pains in the backsides"? on 21:18 - Dec 8 by PhilTWTD

Yep. I saw him jogging away from the Reebok (or whatever it was called then - Macron maybe) wearing training gear. Jogged straight passed and never came near the squad again. Strange - something must have happened as he had clearly travelled to the ground!

bluescouser

Who are the "pains in the backsides"? on 21:39 - Dec 8 with 1615 viewsWD19

Who are the "pains in the backsides"? on 19:17 - Dec 8 by Reuser_is_God

He was such a c0ck that even Jewell got rid of him*

* that’s not entirely true, his mutual consent departure was due to his injuries. Bullard, from the man himself, was a lot more professional during his permanent spell here than his loan spell where he’d be out on the p1ss regularly.

If that’s true then it would seem we missed a trick. If we had just fuelled up Bullard a bit more during his perm spell we would have walked the league.

Loan Bullard = 10 Perm Bullard
Who are the "pains in the backsides"? on 23:50 - Dec 8 with 1536 viewshoppy

Phil from the press conferences?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

[Redacted] on 07:54 - Dec 9 with 1444 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
Login to get fewer ads

Who are the "pains in the backsides"? on 10:26 - Dec 9 with 1363 viewsitfcjoe

Who are the "pains in the backsides"? on 21:29 - Dec 8 by cbower

Yep. I saw him jogging away from the Reebok (or whatever it was called then - Macron maybe) wearing training gear. Jogged straight passed and never came near the squad again. Strange - something must have happened as he had clearly travelled to the ground!

Sounds like Paul Taylor’s tooth ache

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024