Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Garner vs Moore 10:39 - Jan 1 with 9642 viewsCurrie10

Do any of you feel Moore could push Garner, or potentially even take his spot in the coming months or should Garner be safe in his role?
Garner vs Moore on 17:16 - Jan 2 with 1640 viewstextbackup

Watching garner be an absolute nightmare for defenders has been a highlight of the season so far for me.
Moore is who we should have as our man to come on and change a game, instead we have freddie fcking sears

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Garner vs Moore on 17:18 - Jan 2 with 1631 viewsSomethingBlue

Garner vs Moore on 17:16 - Jan 2 by textbackup

Watching garner be an absolute nightmare for defenders has been a highlight of the season so far for me.
Moore is who we should have as our man to come on and change a game, instead we have freddie fcking sears

Know what you mean but I've gone off him considerably in recent weeks. I know about the dirty work he does but I'd like a striker who poses some threat.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Garner vs Moore on 17:22 - Jan 2 with 1629 viewstextbackup

Garner vs Moore on 17:18 - Jan 2 by SomethingBlue

Know what you mean but I've gone off him considerably in recent weeks. I know about the dirty work he does but I'd like a striker who poses some threat.

Did have a bit of a dry patch didn’t he, but if he keeps defenders busy then Waghorn gets plenty of space I guess.

Hold on, who are we talking about, garner or Sears lol

Garner vs Moore on 20:41 - Jan 3 with 1587 viewsmonty_radio

Garner vs Moore on 17:16 - Jan 2 by textbackup

If tug, push, back in , fall over, claim foul, get penalised constitutes your highlight, I suggest the season has not been as fruitful as some claim.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Garner vs Moore on 00:19 - Jan 4 with 1551 viewshoppy

Garner vs Moore on 15:00 - Jan 2 by connorscontract

I think you've just spelled "If you've got nothing sensible to say, make a pun" wrong.

Where was the pun in that previous post?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Garner vs Moore on 03:30 - Jan 4 with 1541 viewstextbackup

Garner vs Moore on 20:41 - Jan 3 by monty_radio

If tug, push, back in , fall over, claim foul, get penalised constitutes your highlight, I suggest the season has not been as fruitful as some claim.

I agree

Garner vs Moore on 07:00 - Jan 4 with 1519 viewsKeaneish

I don’t believe he’s good enough but as posted in another thread, when you look at our recent history of selling promising young strikers and who we’ve replace them with, I’d be up for keeping Moore now and getting him involved. He must be buzzing.

Rhodes - Priskin
Wickham - Emmanuel-Thomas
Marriott - Alabi
Moore - ?

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Garner vs Moore on 09:35 - Jan 4 with 1493 viewsdirtyboy

I'm not sure how I feel having had a bit of a think.

McCarthy doesn't look like he'll be here after the summer, so surely the club would look to keep a player like Moore as a 'just in case' scenario?

If McCarthy goes, I'm pretty sure we'll lose some of our better player as a result who will be loyal to him and no doubt follow him to wherever he goes next.

However, we do have some excellent players in McGoldrick, Waghorn and Garner at the moment and he's not likely to displace those.

The new Irish lad sounds like a bit of a player too by all accounts...
Login to get fewer ads

Garner vs Moore on 09:37 - Jan 4 with 1491 viewstheipswichman

Garner vs Moore on 09:35 - Jan 4 by dirtyboy

McCarthy doesn't look like he'll be here after the summer, so surely the club would look to keep a player like Moore as a 'just in case' scenario?

If McCarthy goes, I'm pretty sure we'll lose some of our better player as a result who will be loyal to him and no doubt follow him to wherever he goes next.

However, we do have some excellent players in McGoldrick, Waghorn and Garner at the moment and he's not likely to displace those.

But mcgoldrick won't be here next year and Sears is woeful so technically we only have Garner and Waghorn - Surely Moore's worth a chance to see if he could be an option next season and beyond?
Garner vs Moore on 10:01 - Jan 4 with 1482 viewsRadlett_blue

Garner vs Moore on 09:35 - Jan 4 by dirtyboy

McGoldrick is out of contract in the summer so I think he's very unlikely to be here next season.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024