Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump (again) 18:40 - Jan 12 with 3565 viewsunstableblue

I think this latest episode may finally damage trumpy wumpy...

He seems bullet proof to getting damage by the sh!t hole comments, and his base and others will say he’s just straight talking, and saying it how it is.

But I think his flat denial that he didn’t use that language when reputable attendees of the meeting are testifying he did, seems to be hitting hard.

A man who lies all the time as President ain’t long for the role.

And of course he’s lying about his trip to London. He doesn’t want the mass protests (I’d go, just for retweeting that Britain First scum bag). And of course it was the Bush administration that started the move, because the site was untenable for many reasons.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

And now a Republican Senator confirms the language on 18:44 - Jan 12 with 3549 viewsunstableblue

And yet Trump says:

"Never said anything derogatory about Haitians other than Haiti is, obviously, a very poor and troubled country. Never said "take them out." Made up by Dems. I have a wonderful relationship with Haitians. Probably should record future meetings - unfortunately, no trust!" Trump tweeted Friday.

How many lies can one guy fit into a presidential term?!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Trump (again) on 18:46 - Jan 12 with 3540 viewsFtnfwest

I’m just practising ‘bolton’s quite lovely, I want to go home’
And now a Republican Senator confirms the language on 18:47 - Jan 12 with 3533 viewsIllinoisblue

And now a Republican Senator confirms the language on 18:44 - Jan 12 by unstableblue

And yet Trump says:

"Never said anything derogatory about Haitians other than Haiti is, obviously, a very poor and troubled country. Never said "take them out." Made up by Dems. I have a wonderful relationship with Haitians. Probably should record future meetings - unfortunately, no trust!" Trump tweeted Friday.

literally about 2000 lies at the last count: http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a15049822/trump-2000-lie/

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

And now a Republican Senator confirms the language on 18:49 - Jan 12 with 3523 viewsSwansea_Blue

And now a Republican Senator confirms the language on 18:44 - Jan 12 by unstableblue

And yet Trump says:

Never mind one term, he lied/got things wrong 25 times in a recent 30 minute interview (some of that was minor, but mostly not).

He's a serial liar and massive bellend.

Looks like they're stuck with him for a while though. Teflon coated it seems.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Trump (again) on 19:25 - Jan 12 with 3458 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm not taking his side because I haven't followed the story but I hope he does start recording his interviews. Anyone could claim literally anything about him at the moment and people would believe it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

And now a Republican Senator confirms the language on 19:46 - Jan 12 with 3426 viewsNo9

And now a Republican Senator confirms the language on 18:49 - Jan 12 by Swansea_Blue

Never mind one term, he lied/got things wrong 25 times in a recent 30 minute interview (some of that was minor, but mostly not).

He's a serial liar and massive bellend.

Looks like they're stuck with him for a while though. Teflon coated it seems.

But, supported by our Foreign Secretary?
Birds of a feather etc.
Trump (again) on 21:48 - Jan 12 with 3373 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Imagine 500,000 people in London shouting "Heyyyyy, Donald Trump ooh ahh. I wanna knowwwww why you're such a c***".

Poll: Best Football Song

Trump (again) on 22:02 - Jan 12 with 3350 viewsBlueBadger

Trump (again) on 19:25 - Jan 12 by J2BLUE

I'm not taking his side because I haven't followed the story but I hope he does start recording his interviews. Anyone could claim literally anything about him at the moment and people would believe it.

It's almost like he's got a form sheet for well-documented lying, bigotry and ignorance as long as your arm!

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Trump (again) on 23:16 - Jan 12 with 3298 viewsGunnsAirkick

Trump (again) on 21:48 - Jan 12 by RoyKeanesDog

Imagine 500,000 people in London shouting "Heyyyyy, Donald Trump ooh ahh. I wanna knowwwww why you're such a c***".

Haha, sign me up!

He is such a prick, just doesn't want to come here as he knows his ego would get bruised.
Trump (again) on 23:41 - Jan 12 with 3281 viewsRocky

The more racist he becomes, the more his supporters love him.
That's the real tragedy.
And now a Republican Senator confirms the language on 13:09 - Jan 13 with 3097 viewsBlueBadger

And now a Republican Senator confirms the language on 18:47 - Jan 12 by Illinoisblue

literally about 2000 lies at the last count: http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a15049822/trump-2000-lie/

It would probably be quicker and easier to document the times when he hasn't been a racist, lying thicko at this point.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Trump (again) on 13:41 - Jan 13 with 3079 viewsBlueBadger

Trump (again) on 23:41 - Jan 12 by Rocky

The more racist he becomes, the more his supporters love him.
That's the real tragedy.

I like how, in his down voting, Jonno is essentially proving your point here.

Trump (again) on 14:32 - Jan 13 with 3038 viewsblue_oyster

It may slightly impair relations between the countries he may have described. But I suspect they're not in a position to really worry about things like that. I can't see anything other implications.

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

Trump (again) on 14:42 - Jan 13 with 3025 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump (again) on 19:25 - Jan 12 by J2BLUE

People have recorded their time with him. It’s currently evidence in the Mueller investigation. Flynn apparently wore a wire for about 3 months.

He boasts he recorded conversations with people, but of course never uses them.

Like with this book on him, he denied the author had access. He actually gave him access and the author conducted over 200 interviews with white house staff and 2 with the President himself.
The author’s lawyers sent the evidence to shut down Trump’s own lawyers litigation claims
Trump (again) on 14:44 - Jan 13 with 3017 viewsJ2BLUE

Trump (again) on 14:42 - Jan 13 by ElderGrizzly

People have recorded their time with him. It’s currently evidence in the Mueller investigation. Flynn apparently wore a wire for about 3 months.

He boasts he recorded conversations with people, but of course never uses them.

Like with this book on him, he denied the author had access. He actually gave him access and the author conducted over 200 interviews with white house staff and 2 with the President himself.
The author’s lawyers sent the evidence to shut down Trump’s own lawyers litigation claims

Fair enough.

I'm sure he'll see out his four years but hopefully he'll stand down before the next election. Or the Democrats pick someone who isn't Clinton.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2018 15:00]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Trump (again) on 15:23 - Jan 13 with 2970 viewschicoazul

Trump (again) on 21:48 - Jan 12 by RoyKeanesDog

"Thousands of people of London sang my name as fans with only a few mindless idiots ruining the great time everyone else had. Sad!"

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024