Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting to see if Mick has anything to say on Bart ... 12:21 - Jan 18 with 2904 viewsKieran_Knows

... a bit later on. Palace end interest in the Spanish keeper they were after.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Interesting to see if Mick has anything to say on Bart ... on 12:22 - Jan 18 with 2891 viewsitfcjoe

Feels like a certainty that Bart goes

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Interesting to see if Mick has anything to say on Bart ... on 12:23 - Jan 18 with 2878 viewsKieran_Knows

Interesting to see if Mick has anything to say on Bart ... on 12:22 - Jan 18 by itfcjoe

Looks that way now.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Interesting to see if Mick has anything to say on Bart ... on 12:56 - Jan 18 with 2773 viewsBrianTablet

Interesting to see if Mick has anything to say on Bart ... on 12:23 - Jan 18 by Kieran_Knows

Looks that way now.

Is it ok to call Mick a lying ******* if Bart is sold?

If not, I'm happy to 'F*ck off', as requested.

[Post edited 18 Jan 2018 13:01]

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Interesting to see if Mick has anything to say on Bart ... on 14:46 - Jan 18 with 2599 viewsSomethingBlue

Palace seem to be after a Swedish 'keeper now ...

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Interesting to see if Mick has anything to say on Bart ... on 14:47 - Jan 18 with 2595 viewsunbelievablue

Interesting to see if Mick has anything to say on Bart ... on 12:22 - Jan 18 by itfcjoe

What's the word on price?

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Interesting to see if Mick has anything to say on Bart ... on 14:50 - Jan 18 with 2571 viewsPJH

Interesting to see if Mick has anything to say on Bart ... on 14:47 - Jan 18 by unbelievablue

What's the word on price?

Lewis Price?
Interesting to see if Mick has anything to say on Bart ... on 14:53 - Jan 18 with 2561 viewsitfcjoe

Interesting to see if Mick has anything to say on Bart ... on 14:46 - Jan 18 by SomethingBlue

Palace seem to be after a Swedish 'keeper now ...

Just spoke to someone, Gerken only trained 2 days this week and 1 the week before, so Bart's calf niggle seems less serious than Gerken's issue!

Interesting to see if Mick has anything to say on Bart ... on 16:06 - Jan 18 with 2462 viewsCurrie10

Interesting to see if Mick has anything to say on Bart ... on 12:56 - Jan 18 by BrianTablet

Is it ok to call Mick a lying ******* if Bart is sold?

If not, I'm happy to 'F*ck off', as requested.

[Post edited 18 Jan 2018 13:01]

Mick came out around two weeks ago and said if Dids / Bart go it's down to the chairman, not him.

It's one of the first times I can recall him answering in such a way and I feel he's becoming increasingly disillusioned with -

* The absolutely pathetic nature of stick he's getting. Yes, looks mission impossible and no I don't think we will make the play offs. HOWEVER, we're four points off so it's hardly season over. A good %%% of people need to get a grip frankly.

* The lack of backing he's getting in relation to many others in this league.
Login to get fewer ads

Interesting to see if Mick has anything to say on Bart ... on 16:09 - Jan 18 with 2452 viewsHerbivore

How so? I'd be surprised if we sell him this window.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Interesting to see if Mick has anything to say on Bart ... on 16:15 - Jan 18 with 2444 viewsCurrie10

Interesting to see if Mick has anything to say on Bart ... on 16:09 - Jan 18 by Herbivore

Length of time left on his contract / if we sell now we would get more £££.

I'm also of the opinion he could be off yet.
Interesting to see if Mick has anything to say on Bart ... on 16:16 - Jan 18 with 2440 viewsHerbivore

Interesting to see if Mick has anything to say on Bart ... on 16:15 - Jan 18 by Currie10

Length of time left on his contract / if we sell now we would get more £££.

I'm also of the opinion he could be off yet.

We'd still get a decent fee in the summer. I'm not seeing it.

Interesting to see if Mick has anything to say on Bart ... on 16:18 - Jan 18 with 2433 viewsitfcjoe

Interesting to see if Mick has anything to say on Bart ... on 16:09 - Jan 18 by Herbivore

Just feels like a formality to me

Interesting to see if Mick has anything to say on Bart ... on 16:20 - Jan 18 with 2427 viewsHerbivore

Interesting to see if Mick has anything to say on Bart ... on 16:18 - Jan 18 by itfcjoe

Just feels like a formality to me

Even though Palace are actively trying to sign other keepers? Just doesn't feel likely for me. We'll know soon enough I guess.

Interesting to see if Mick has anything to say on Bart ... on 16:22 - Jan 18 with 2424 viewsitfcjoe

Interesting to see if Mick has anything to say on Bart ... on 16:20 - Jan 18 by Herbivore

Even though Palace are actively trying to sign other keepers? Just doesn't feel likely for me. We'll know soon enough I guess.

It's strange how flat the season feels when you look at the table, although we do feel miles away from the top 6. These next few months could be painfully dull if things carry on as they are

Interesting to see if Mick has anything to say on Bart ... on 16:29 - Jan 18 with 2414 viewsHerbivore

Interesting to see if Mick has anything to say on Bart ... on 16:22 - Jan 18 by itfcjoe

It's strange how flat the season feels when you look at the table, although we do feel miles away from the top 6. These next few months could be painfully dull if things carry on as they are

I think it's because last season was so poor and divisive, and then it looks likely that Mick is going in the summer so feels a bit like we're just waiting for that to happen when objectively the season is still very much alive. Plus the constant injuries have meant bad news upon bad news most weeks with little to cheer us up (other than the actual footy at times, which hasn't been all bad by any stretch). It's a bit weird. I've said many times that if a new man came in this summer and had achieved what we've achieved with the injuries we have the season would be seen very positively and people would be getting behind the team. I guess that's just further evidence that Mick needs to go but I've never really known there to be such a disconnect between the reality of our situation football wise and the mood of the fans.

Interesting to see if Mick has anything to say on Bart ... on 21:16 - Jan 18 with 2368 viewsBrixtonBlue

Interesting to see if Mick has anything to say on Bart ... on 16:06 - Jan 18 by Currie10

Mick came out around two weeks ago and said if Dids / Bart go it's down to the chairman, not him.

It's one of the first times I can recall him answering in such a way and I feel he's becoming increasingly disillusioned with -

* The absolutely pathetic nature of stick he's getting. Yes, looks mission impossible and no I don't think we will make the play offs. HOWEVER, we're four points off so it's hardly season over. A good %%% of people need to get a grip frankly.

* The lack of backing he's getting in relation to many others in this league.

"Mick came out around two weeks ago"

Wow, how did I miss this revelation?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024