Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fecking awful atmosphere 20:40 - Mar 13 with 9963 viewsDarth_Koont

And we haven't even been that bad.

Those idiots who started shouting hoof from the 20th minute can go feck themselves. The players out there don't deserve this.

It may well be a time to freshen up things on the manager front but it's pretty inevitable when things get like this. As in so many situations nowadays the idiots have won.

Pronouns: He/Him

Fecking awful atmosphere on 20:45 - Mar 13 with 8046 viewsunstableblue

Completely agree Darth, feckin idiots. It’s obvious the team are trying to play.

Get behind them, voice any anger to mick at the end.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Fecking awful atmosphere on 20:48 - Mar 13 with 7972 viewsJ2BLUE

To be fair to them they are doing that because no one has any confidence in ME taking the right action at the right time. They are just making it crystal clear he doesn't really have any choice. It doesn't make it right, but the way MM and ME have been throughout this whole issue makes people want to make it clear how they feel so they are listened to.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Fecking awful atmosphere on 20:48 - Mar 13 with 7933 viewsstrikalite

Isn't it just a culmination of everything that's gone before them though? Especially at PR with nothing to shout about...

It's become very sour now, I didn't want it to end like this but you can really only point the finger to one man for this and it actually isn't MM....
Fecking awful atmosphere on 20:49 - Mar 13 with 7924 viewsDarth_Koont

Fecking awful atmosphere on 20:48 - Mar 13 by J2BLUE

To be fair to them they are doing that because no one has any confidence in ME taking the right action at the right time. They are just making it crystal clear he doesn't really have any choice. It doesn't make it right, but the way MM and ME have been throughout this whole issue makes people want to make it clear how they feel so they are listened to.

Then they should have started booing from the start.

Fecking awful atmosphere on 20:49 - Mar 13 with 7917 viewsmadmouse1959

Sorry mate........the players have to be accountable. They are professional footballers and earning a good wack . 3-0 down now !!!!!

shampoo dave

Fecking awful atmosphere on 20:51 - Mar 13 with 7879 viewsPinewoodblue

Fecking awful atmosphere on 20:49 - Mar 13 by Darth_Koont

Then they should have started booing from the start.

Tonight is the night to show you are a super fan, not by just being there, or moaning about others reactions but by staying to the bitter end.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Fecking awful atmosphere on 20:52 - Mar 13 with 7822 viewsBiGDonnie

Not that I agree with the shouting, but we’ve ‘hoofed’ it for four years under MM.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Fecking awful atmosphere on 20:53 - Mar 13 with 7787 viewsemergencylime

Fecking awful atmosphere on 20:49 - Mar 13 by madmouse1959

Sorry mate........the players have to be accountable. They are professional footballers and earning a good wack . 3-0 down now !!!!!

I thought Chambo said this was a must win game. 4-3 is an ambitious comeback.

Poll: Another Tragical Vegas poll. Would you rather?

Login to get fewer ads

Fecking awful atmosphere on 20:53 - Mar 13 with 7765 viewsgt81

On the flipside, we haven't been that bad....

....and we're 3-0 down.
Fecking awful atmosphere on 20:54 - Mar 13 with 7729 viewsVaughan8

We are 3-0 down........... "we aren't playing that bad"
Fecking awful atmosphere on 20:57 - Mar 13 with 7622 viewsDarth_Koont

Fecking awful atmosphere on 20:54 - Mar 13 by Vaughan8

I call it as I see it.

We've shot ourselves in the foot with bad defending on a couple of occasions and destructive support.

Fecking awful atmosphere on 20:57 - Mar 13 with 7595 viewsglassblower

Fecking awful atmosphere on 20:54 - Mar 13 by Vaughan8

you seem pleased!
Fecking awful atmosphere on 21:04 - Mar 13 with 7451 viewsbraveblue

One goal in 7 home games and these so called professionals can’t cope with criticism. Come on. Get real. This is awful. We had 1 goal attempt.
Fecking awful atmosphere on 21:17 - Mar 13 with 7340 viewsTheBlueBarca

Years of anger coming out, agreed not productive aimed at players but the people at the top have everything to answer for here.

Everyone on this forum is always wrong.
Poll: Should Tommy Smith be awarded a Testimonial at Ipswich?

Fecking awful atmosphere on 21:21 - Mar 13 with 7268 viewscarlisleaway

Fecking awful atmosphere on 21:17 - Mar 13 by TheBlueBarca

Years of anger coming out, agreed not productive aimed at players but the people at the top have everything to answer for here.

Watching from afar but a feeling of annoyance at what is happening to our once great club......surely Evans will not give McCarthy a new contract.....WILL HE
Fecking awful atmosphere on 21:24 - Mar 13 with 7179 viewsTheBlueBarca

Fecking awful atmosphere on 21:21 - Mar 13 by carlisleaway

Watching from afar but a feeling of annoyance at what is happening to our once great club......surely Evans will not give McCarthy a new contract.....WILL HE

I think he's been a gonner for weeks given his press conference fit the other day.

Everyone on this forum is always wrong.
Poll: Should Tommy Smith be awarded a Testimonial at Ipswich?

Fecking awful atmosphere on 21:46 - Mar 13 with 6973 viewsWarkystache

Koonty - I was there. I have eyes. And you telling me we're 'trying to play football' is akin to the Nazis 'We were only obeying orders''.

We have been utterly done over playing a team of the sh*t reserves, losers, never-have-Beens and never-will-be's imaginable. If that was Sear's epitaph, I only hope Heybridge Swifts were here to watch

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Fecking awful atmosphere on 22:05 - Mar 13 with 6809 viewswkj

I cant say anything other than Booing Nydam was unacceptable. He's 18, he's learning his trade and was playing in a game he really shouldn't have been, why mick thought tonight was a night to bed in the younguns is beyond me

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Fecking awful atmosphere on 22:41 - Mar 13 with 6476 viewsmonytowbray

Fecking awful atmosphere on 21:46 - Mar 13 by Warkystache

Koonty - I was there. I have eyes. And you telling me we're 'trying to play football' is akin to the Nazis 'We were only obeying orders''.

We have been utterly done over playing a team of the sh*t reserves, losers, never-have-Beens and never-will-be's imaginable. If that was Sear's epitaph, I only hope Heybridge Swifts were here to watch

This. I was defending Mick as late as this afternoon, stating a draw wasn't the worst result against Sheffield, but tonight was unforgivable. I almost suspect he's trying to get sacked so he gets a little bit of a payout rather than his contract expiring. At home vs a team that should be 3 points for anyone in mid table, he starts with Sears up front and gives Spence another 45 minutes after that pathetic display Saturday.

The speech at the end rallying his players in spite of the fact they were all applauded at full time when they walked over to the SBR was pathetic. It's like he's puncturing more holes in a sinking ship before jumping on the lifeboat so he can laugh as he swims to safety. I laughed at the Norwich swearing and I've even defended his criticism of the fans (if I were in his shoes I'd tell us all where to go too) but tonight was too far.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Fecking awful atmosphere on 22:45 - Mar 13 with 6380 viewsSpruceMoose

Fecking awful atmosphere on 22:41 - Mar 13 by monytowbray

This. I was defending Mick as late as this afternoon, stating a draw wasn't the worst result against Sheffield, but tonight was unforgivable. I almost suspect he's trying to get sacked so he gets a little bit of a payout rather than his contract expiring. At home vs a team that should be 3 points for anyone in mid table, he starts with Sears up front and gives Spence another 45 minutes after that pathetic display Saturday.

The speech at the end rallying his players in spite of the fact they were all applauded at full time when they walked over to the SBR was pathetic. It's like he's puncturing more holes in a sinking ship before jumping on the lifeboat so he can laugh as he swims to safety. I laughed at the Norwich swearing and I've even defended his criticism of the fans (if I were in his shoes I'd tell us all where to go too) but tonight was too far.

If he's sacked wouldn't they just pay out the remainder of his contract? I assumed if he went now, or at the end of his contract then this late in the season it wouldn't make much difference financially. Is that incorrect?

I think he's just stubborn, and knows hanging around is driving some people insane. That's the only way he can get back at them.

Either that, or he still thinks he can lead us upwards, in which case I'd question the way he sees things.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Fecking awful atmosphere on 22:46 - Mar 13 with 6373 viewsTendring_Blue

Fecking awful atmosphere on 21:17 - Mar 13 by TheBlueBarca

Absolutely bang on. Are we all supposed to sit there and take it?

Sure there's the no show option but then the club we care about really is finished.
Fecking awful atmosphere on 23:00 - Mar 13 with 6244 viewswarkthisway

It's people like you that NM can hide behind.

bentnkuqi

Fecking awful atmosphere on 23:11 - Mar 13 with 6153 viewswarkthisway

Weren't that bad? 😂 Easily pleased zombies like you are part of the problem.

bentnkuqi

Fecking awful atmosphere on 23:15 - Mar 13 with 6080 viewsVaughan8

Fecking awful atmosphere on 20:57 - Mar 13 by glassblower

you seem pleased!

Yeah, I'm pleased we we're 3-0 down

You have to laugh or you will cry. Just some people saying we were playing well but we were 3-0 down......!

If we play not very well but win 1-0, it doesn't matter how we play. So surely it goes the same for losing 3-0 and "we are not playing bad"?

However, in this case, I cannot see how we were playing well losing 3-0. I feel for those who went tonight. There are probably some people who didn't go who are glad now, which is sad.
Fecking awful atmosphere on 23:23 - Mar 13 with 5979 viewsmonytowbray

Fecking awful atmosphere on 22:45 - Mar 13 by SpruceMoose

If he's sacked wouldn't they just pay out the remainder of his contract? I assumed if he went now, or at the end of his contract then this late in the season it wouldn't make much difference financially. Is that incorrect?

I think he's just stubborn, and knows hanging around is driving some people insane. That's the only way he can get back at them.

Either that, or he still thinks he can lead us upwards, in which case I'd question the way he sees things.

It gets lower the closer it gets to finishing, but there is a payout if he's sacked. Or so I'm led to believe.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024