Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crap albums that you secretly (and now openly) think aren't crap 08:35 - May 3 with 2272 viewsunbelievablue

Enema of the State - Blink 182. Banger after banger. Absolute nostalgia hit every time I hear it.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Crap albums that you secretly (and now openly) think aren't crap on 08:36 - May 3 with 2265 viewsBetablocker

ABBA - Gold
Crap albums that you secretly (and now openly) think aren't crap on 08:38 - May 3 with 2260 viewswkj

Metallica - St. Anger

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Crap albums that you secretly (and now openly) think aren't crap on 08:46 - May 3 with 2230 viewsuefacup81

Crap albums that you secretly (and now openly) think aren't crap on 08:36 - May 3 by Betablocker

ABBA - Gold

The Best of The Beatles

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Crap albums that you secretly (and now openly) think aren't crap on 15:38 - May 3 with 2119 viewschristiand

I'm going to hold my hands up and admit I like a lot of Blink 182's stuff! There I have said it, feel better now that it is out in the open.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Crap albums that you secretly (and now openly) think aren't crap on 16:12 - May 3 with 2086 viewsbefxblue

Green Day - Dookie
Crap albums that you secretly (and now openly) think aren't crap on 16:23 - May 3 with 2075 viewsStirlingArcher

Crap albums that you secretly (and now openly) think aren't crap on 16:12 - May 3 by befxblue

Green Day - Dookie

whoah

Dookie isn't and has never been "crap"
Crap albums that you secretly (and now openly) think aren't crap on 16:35 - May 3 with 2052 viewsbefxblue

Crap albums that you secretly (and now openly) think aren't crap on 16:23 - May 3 by StirlingArcher

whoah

Dookie isn't and has never been "crap"

Just found it to be an album full of late teenage angst at the time. It's now the stuff of legend.
Crap albums that you secretly (and now openly) think aren't crap on 16:38 - May 3 with 2050 viewstractordownsouth

Take That Beautiful World. First album they reformed, Patience is a brilliant song, album tracks are strong too.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Login to get fewer ads

Crap albums that you secretly (and now openly) think aren't crap on 16:38 - May 3 with 2048 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Emotion - Carly Rae Jepson.

I accept that this is probably beyond the pale for many, but it is such a guilty pleasure when in the mood for some pure pop bangers.
Crap albums that you secretly (and now openly) think aren't crap on 16:41 - May 3 with 2041 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Crap albums that you secretly (and now openly) think aren't crap on 15:38 - May 3 by christiand

I'm going to hold my hands up and admit I like a lot of Blink 182's stuff! There I have said it, feel better now that it is out in the open.

Only up to and including Take Off Your Pants and Jacket though

Except San Diego off their most recent (I think) album, which is also a tune

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Crap albums that you secretly (and now openly) think aren't crap on 17:05 - May 3 with 2004 viewstractordownsouth

Also this isn't a crap album but something an 18 year old male would not stereotypically listen to, Wild Young |Hearts by The Noisettes, released in 2009. They're an Indie Pop Band with a female vocalist, whose voice is top. The Two lead singles from that album are well known but the next album flopped and they've since disappeared. Shame as it was a good album.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Crap albums that you secretly (and now openly) think aren't crap on 17:11 - May 3 with 1995 viewsNewcyBlue

Enema of the state was never crap!

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Crap albums that you secretly (and now openly) think aren't crap on 17:22 - May 3 with 1973 viewsHerbivore

Crap albums that you secretly (and now openly) think aren't crap on 16:12 - May 3 by befxblue

Green Day - Dookie

Dookie is a seminal punk album, it was never crap. Blink 182 on the other hand.......

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024