Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’ve watched Lincoln 6 times now in the last two seasons 15:38 - May 12 with 4753 viewsDanFord

They are as bad a team I’ve ever seen at diving, going down easy, pushing, time wasting and play acting. Cowley might be successful but I wouldn’t want to succeed that way. Matt Rhead is like Grant Holt and Chris Martin grew him in an evil laboratory

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

I’ve watched Lincoln 6 times now in the last two seasons on 15:40 - May 12 with 4729 viewsJ2BLUE

If Lincoln hadn't beaten us no one would want him. He's one of those names which just sticks with a segment of our fans for some reason. At least they've moved on from Darren Ferguson.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I’ve watched Lincoln 6 times now in the last two seasons on 15:43 - May 12 with 4713 viewsDanFord

I’ve watched Lincoln 6 times now in the last two seasons on 15:40 - May 12 by J2BLUE

If Lincoln hadn't beaten us no one would want him. He's one of those names which just sticks with a segment of our fans for some reason. At least they've moved on from Darren Ferguson.

Right on cue, Rhead pretends to be elbowed. Horrible bloke. What’s refreshing is the ref is giving Limcoln nothing and seems to be clued up on their antics.

I’ve watched Lincoln 6 times now in the last two seasons on 15:44 - May 12 with 4699 viewsDanFord

Embarrassing. Now Moxey has run into somebody’s back trying to win a free kick. FFS.

I’ve watched Lincoln 6 times now in the last two seasons on 15:47 - May 12 with 4681 viewsDanFord

I’ve watched Lincoln 6 times now in the last two seasons on 15:40 - May 12 by J2BLUE

Likewise Karl Robinson!

I’ve watched Lincoln 6 times now in the last two seasons on 15:49 - May 12 with 4653 viewsgtsb

I’ve watched Lincoln 6 times now in the last two seasons on 15:43 - May 12 by DanFord

Right on cue, Rhead pretends to be elbowed. Horrible bloke. What’s refreshing is the ref is giving Limcoln nothing and seems to be clued up on their antics.

Your opening post is 100% correct. Watching today's game I'm so glad they won't be coming here.
I’ve watched Lincoln 6 times now in the last two seasons on 15:51 - May 12 with 4646 viewsMarkP1

If that first half is representative of the Cowleys’s style then appointing them would be a backward step from McCarthy as they have even less finesse than we have over the last few years. Horrible to watch.
[Post edited 12 May 2018 16:12]
I’ve watched Lincoln 6 times now in the last two seasons on 15:54 - May 12 with 4615 viewsbenno1uk

They’ll probably my get promotion though. They know how to succeed.
I’ve watched Lincoln 6 times now in the last two seasons on 15:58 - May 12 with 4591 viewsHipsterectomy

To be fair they are actually a really good example of how bullying and long ball can work. As soon as we lost Murphy we were still direct but without any idea of what to do. Lincoln are strong, fast and attacking, even if they are horrible to watch. Most games under MM I've seen in recent seasons we have been weak, slow and defensive

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Login to get fewer ads

I’ve watched Lincoln 6 times now in the last two seasons on 16:06 - May 12 with 4542 viewsFtnfwest

Never mind that, come on boreham wood. Actually not bad football being played at Wembley
I’ve watched Lincoln 6 times now in the last two seasons on 16:12 - May 12 with 4517 viewsjas0999

I’ve also seen them a few times and am watching the game now. Far too direct. Let’s hope a Cowley is femininely out of the running for us!
I’ve watched Lincoln 6 times now in the last two seasons on 16:17 - May 12 with 4501 viewsKieran_Knows

The state of Rhead’s barnet really does my head in. Shave it off man!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I’ve watched Lincoln 6 times now in the last two seasons on 16:22 - May 12 with 4477 viewsDanFord

I’ve watched Lincoln 6 times now in the last two seasons on 16:17 - May 12 by Kieran_Knows

The state of Rhead’s barnet really does my head in. Shave it off man!

https://goo.gl/images/8vB8dd

I’ve watched Lincoln 6 times now in the last two seasons on 00:42 - May 13 with 4085 viewsbeckinghamimp

I've watched Ipswich twice in the last 2 seasons and you are crap!!!!!!!!!! I'm not a chris sutton fan for obvious reasons, but he is right you Ipswich fans are deluded!You all slag Danny Cowley off, yet he has achieved more at Lincoln in 2 years than any Ipswich manager has done in a decade! I am so pleased you lot don't want him as manager because quite frankly you don't deserve him!
I’ve watched Lincoln 6 times now in the last two seasons on 00:59 - May 13 with 4054 viewsJ2BLUE

I’ve watched Lincoln 6 times now in the last two seasons on 00:42 - May 13 by beckinghamimp

I've watched Ipswich twice in the last 2 seasons and you are crap!!!!!!!!!! I'm not a chris sutton fan for obvious reasons, but he is right you Ipswich fans are deluded!You all slag Danny Cowley off, yet he has achieved more at Lincoln in 2 years than any Ipswich manager has done in a decade! I am so pleased you lot don't want him as manager because quite frankly you don't deserve him!

Bless. Monitoring an Ipswich forum for any mention of you lot.

No one has said he hasn't done an excellent job. We just don't want him. Our owner is taking notice of who the fans want so that should please you?

Truly impaired.

I’ve watched Lincoln 6 times now in the last two seasons on 01:32 - May 13 with 4009 viewsbeckinghamimp

I’ve watched Lincoln 6 times now in the last two seasons on 00:59 - May 13 by J2BLUE

Bless. Monitoring an Ipswich forum for any mention of you lot.

No one has said he hasn't done an excellent job. We just don't want him. Our owner is taking notice of who the fans want so that should please you?

Bless! since the day we beat you easily you have been constantly wanting MM sacked! And now he has decided to walkaway you think your owners are listening to you !!! Deluded!!
I’ve watched Lincoln 6 times now in the last two seasons on 01:49 - May 13 with 3982 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I’ve watched Lincoln 6 times now in the last two seasons on 00:42 - May 13 by beckinghamimp

You’re right. Cowley has achieved more in the last two years than we have in a decade. If I see him, I’ll congratulate him on that promotion from the Conference. If only we could get promoted into League 2.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I’ve watched Lincoln 6 times now in the last two seasons on 02:57 - May 13 with 3942 viewsGeoffSentence

Yeah, we have been pretty shlt, but honest shlt, not this cheating, diving, thuggish shlt that Lincoln are known for.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I’ve watched Lincoln 6 times now in the last two seasons on 03:08 - May 13 with 3929 viewsLuk38644

So Cowley has achieved more than us by winning a terrible trophy that most fans have boycotted and by getting into the play-offs of a league we've never been in.

Don't want a coach here that advocates how you lot play.
I’ve watched Lincoln 6 times now in the last two seasons on 08:40 - May 13 with 3767 viewsitfcjoe

You do understand that it is possible to think that the Cowley’s have done an excellent job at Lincoln but not want them here due to their style?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I’ve watched Lincoln 6 times now in the last two seasons on 08:46 - May 13 with 3744 viewsm14_blue

You've been very successful but some things are more important than just winning.

How does it make you feel watching Rhead smash the Shrewsbury keeper like he did? Doesn't that take some of the gloss of that trophy win?

You beat us fair and square and the Cowleys are obviously a great fit at Lincoln, you should be pleased we don't want them.

Now unbunch your panties and concentrate on beating Exeter, a proper football team.
I’ve watched Lincoln 6 times now in the last two seasons on 08:50 - May 13 with 3724 viewsDanFord

You’ve been effective and solved the problem of getting out of the conference as a result of it. Doesn’t make it right. It would be like ridding London of knife crime by nuking it. It would be effective. But doesn’t mean that’s how you go about solving the problem
[Post edited 13 May 2018 8:58]

I’ve watched Lincoln 6 times now in the last two seasons on 10:18 - May 13 with 3578 viewscrazyblue68

The Cowleys are well over rated. People keep banging on about them. They play more route one football than MM did. Their tac tics are very dubious. Having watched them at Braintree and Lincoln, they set their teams up to be defensive and really negative. Damage limitations with them to be honest.
I’ve watched Lincoln 6 times now in the last two seasons on 10:33 - May 13 with 3554 viewsJ2BLUE

I’ve watched Lincoln 6 times now in the last two seasons on 01:32 - May 13 by beckinghamimp

Bless! since the day we beat you easily you have been constantly wanting MM sacked! And now he has decided to walkaway you think your owners are listening to you !!! Deluded!!

He clearly is listening to us now. Look at the type of targets we're going for instead of the old hands.

I don't know why you're taking offence at this. You didn't just beat us, you humiliated us on national tv in our second chance to beat a non league side. Ever since that, most of our fans have showered praise on Lincoln and the Cowleys. We wouldn't want them here because MM has played a certain way for his reign here and people would like something different. What's the issue here? Perhaps you're just upset the referee didn't fall for your tactics and now Exeter are favourites to go through?

Truly impaired.

I’ve watched Lincoln 6 times now in the last two seasons on 11:04 - May 13 with 3514 viewsHarryfromBath

Not wishing to sound too harsh but I wonder if some Lincoln fans may be going the way of some Brentford ones of recent vintage.

The Imps have a close-knit fan-base who love their club and identify keenly with their manager and players. This has been reinforced by some recent success but nobody is above criticism. Their uncomplicated style of play can be wretched to watch at times.

That's a fair pile of assumptions you've jumped to there.....
Poll: Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs?
Blog: How Mick McCarthy Accelerated His Own Departure

I’ve watched Lincoln 6 times now in the last two seasons on 11:09 - May 13 with 3489 viewsDanFord

I’ve watched Lincoln 6 times now in the last two seasons on 11:04 - May 13 by HarryfromBath

Not wishing to sound too harsh but I wonder if some Lincoln fans may be going the way of some Brentford ones of recent vintage.

The Imps have a close-knit fan-base who love their club and identify keenly with their manager and players. This has been reinforced by some recent success but nobody is above criticism. Their uncomplicated style of play can be wretched to watch at times.

I’ve got no issue with teams playing it long, utilising a target man and so on. My hatred of Lincoln stems from the foundation of their success being underhand tactics and cheating.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024