Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, would some be unhappy if Hurst joined us then? (n/t) 13:46 - May 23 with 1373 viewshomer_123

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

So, would some be unhappy if Hurst joined us then? (n/t) on 13:48 - May 23 with 1368 viewsJ2BLUE

Would have been happier with Ross.

Hurst is a good choice though if he comes here. Way, way better than many of us were expecting when we started looking. Lets hope we get him now.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So, would some be unhappy if Hurst joined us then? (n/t) on 13:50 - May 23 with 1353 viewshomer_123

So, would some be unhappy if Hurst joined us then? (n/t) on 13:48 - May 23 by J2BLUE

Hurst is a good choice though if he comes here. Way, way better than many of us were expecting when we started looking. Lets hope we get him now.

Can't really be a whole lot between though, really?

Both fit the bill in terms of what fans were kinda wanting and both clearly worked within budgets etc.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

So, would some be unhappy if Hurst joined us then? (n/t) on 13:51 - May 23 with 1350 viewsportmanking

I'll be non-plussed personally.

The club and the town needed someone who was going to light the blue touchpaper and give people something to believe in. Like Lambert with Norwich and Wagner with Huddersfield. I felt like Ross was that man, but Hurst? A quiet, dour South Yorkshireman who says he is wrongly characterised as building hard to beat teams that don't play good football. How much closer could Hurst sound to Mick if he tried?!
So, would some be unhappy if Hurst joined us then? (n/t) on 13:52 - May 23 with 1348 viewsFrimleyBlue

I'd feel the same with Hurst as I would with Pards,

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

So, would some be unhappy if Hurst joined us then? (n/t) on 13:53 - May 23 with 1340 viewsSaigonTractor

Actually think he's the better choice seeing as he has experience in a better quality league than Scottish League One.

The fear is that he won't want to come and we end up having to settle for a Sherwood type
So, would some be unhappy if Hurst joined us then? (n/t) on 13:58 - May 23 with 1318 viewsNo9

We'll get what we get.
On paper Jack Ross, of the two has,arguably the better CV.
That means nothing if the person who's CV it is can't replicate previous achievements.

Does any ITFC fan know enough to be able to make a professional choice for manager?
So, would some be unhappy if Hurst joined us then? (n/t) on 13:59 - May 23 with 1306 viewstractordownsouth

So, would some be unhappy if Hurst joined us then? (n/t) on 13:48 - May 23 by J2BLUE

Keep the faith J2, you might still get your £120

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

So, would some be unhappy if Hurst joined us then? (n/t) on 15:09 - May 23 with 1260 viewsJ2BLUE

So, would some be unhappy if Hurst joined us then? (n/t) on 13:59 - May 23 by tractordownsouth

Keep the faith J2, you might still get your £120

£320 now.

I'd waive it to get Ross here. I'll send it to ME and tell him to buy himself something pretty.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

So, would some be unhappy if Hurst joined us then? (n/t) on 15:15 - May 23 with 1241 viewsHerbivore

So, would some be unhappy if Hurst joined us then? (n/t) on 13:58 - May 23 by No9

We'll get what we get.
On paper Jack Ross, of the two has,arguably the better CV.
That means nothing if the person who's CV it is can't replicate previous achievements.

Does any ITFC fan know enough to be able to make a professional choice for manager?

Ross has the better CV? Hurst has multiple promotions, has relegation favourites Shrewsbury on the verge of going up, and a win rate of 50% from 500 games in management. How is Ross's CV better than that? I get people favouring Ross because he sounded all exciting but let's not make stuff up.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

So, would some be unhappy if Hurst joined us then? (n/t) on 15:16 - May 23 with 1229 viewsjpring89

Hurst has always been number one as far as I’m concerned. Jack Ross obviously gave ME something to think about. Whatever happens with Shrewsbury we will offer him much better term than Shrewsbury ever could. I’m very optimistic Evans will get Hurst in and it’s as good as done.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

So, would some be unhappy if Hurst joined us then? (n/t) on 15:24 - May 23 with 1203 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

So, would some be unhappy if Hurst joined us then? (n/t) on 15:15 - May 23 by Herbivore

Ross has the better CV? Hurst has multiple promotions, has relegation favourites Shrewsbury on the verge of going up, and a win rate of 50% from 500 games in management. How is Ross's CV better than that? I get people favouring Ross because he sounded all exciting but let's not make stuff up.

Exactly. I think the Jack Ross Propaganda bandwagon has done a wonderful job as I admit I've been drawn in and was gutted when the Sunderland news broke..

But Hurst is a similar age (2 years older) but has far more experience and most importantly experience in L1 is more transferable to the championship given the successes of Chris Wilder, Neil Harris among others in the past couple of years
So, would some be unhappy if Hurst joined us then? (n/t) on 15:42 - May 23 with 1145 viewsitfcjoe

I'd have been happier with Ross.

I'd also hve been happier with hurst if Ross was still available.

But I won't be unhappy *if* we get Hurst

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

So, would some be unhappy if Hurst joined us then? (n/t) on 15:50 - May 23 with 1116 viewsBlueySwede

Absolutely not. Don´t get why some people are so convinced Ross would be the better choice. That may well be the case, but no one can really know. Both have limited experience and could be seen as bit of a gamble. I trust Evans to get it right (strange enough, I know)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024