Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ross has been taken out of betting for ITFC Manager now 14:35 - May 24 with 2593 viewsArcher4721

Can we all accept he isn't coming now?....Jeez.

Sherwood now 6-1....Super Tim!

https://m.skybet.com/football/manager-specials/event/22052872
[Post edited 24 May 2018 14:36]
Ross has been taken out of betting for ITFC Manager now on 14:36 - May 24 with 2567 viewswkj

Not until 12th Man says so

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Ross has been taken out of betting for ITFC Manager now on 14:39 - May 24 with 2544 viewsJ2BLUE

Nah, I prefer to believe Evans is furiously trying to hijack the deal behind the scenes.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Ross has been taken out of betting for ITFC Manager now on 14:42 - May 24 with 2516 viewsArcher4721

Ross has been taken out of betting for ITFC Manager now on 14:39 - May 24 by J2BLUE

Nah, I prefer to believe Evans is furiously trying to hijack the deal behind the scenes.

I admire your desperation.
Ross has been taken out of betting for ITFC Manager now on 14:42 - May 24 with 2514 views12th_Man

Ross has been taken out of betting for ITFC Manager now on 14:36 - May 24 by wkj

Not until 12th Man says so

Its done

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Ross has been taken out of betting for ITFC Manager now on 14:43 - May 24 with 2495 viewsJ2BLUE

Ross has been taken out of betting for ITFC Manager now on 14:42 - May 24 by Archer4721

I admire your desperation.

That's what all the girls say

Truly impaired.

Ross has been taken out of betting for ITFC Manager now on 14:44 - May 24 with 2462 viewswkj

Ross has been taken out of betting for ITFC Manager now on 14:42 - May 24 by 12th_Man

Its done

fake news, the 12th Man account has been hacked, def info

Crybaby

Ross has been taken out of betting for ITFC Manager now on 14:45 - May 24 with 2464 viewsFixed_It

Ross has been taken out of betting for ITFC Manager now on 14:43 - May 24 by J2BLUE

As if you speak to girls... ;)

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Ross has been taken out of betting for ITFC Manager now on 14:45 - May 24 with 2457 viewsSpruceMoose

Ross has been taken out of betting for ITFC Manager now on 14:43 - May 24 by J2BLUE

Sure they aren't saying 'perspiration'?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

Ross has been taken out of betting for ITFC Manager now on 14:46 - May 24 with 2452 viewswkj

Ross has been taken out of betting for ITFC Manager now on 14:45 - May 24 by SpruceMoose

J2 isn't just A dream boat, he's OUR dreamboat... still would drop him harder than a bag of bricks if I saw Charlie Dimmock waiting for me tho
[Post edited 24 May 2018 14:46]

Crybaby

Ross has been taken out of betting for ITFC Manager now on 14:48 - May 24 with 2426 viewsSpruceMoose

Ross has been taken out of betting for ITFC Manager now on 14:46 - May 24 by wkj

J2 isn't just A dream boat, he's OUR dreamboat... still would drop him harder than a bag of bricks if I saw Charlie Dimmock waiting for me tho
[Post edited 24 May 2018 14:46]

When you say dream boat, I think you meant steam boat. Huffing and puffing his way down stream.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Ross has been taken out of betting for ITFC Manager now on 14:49 - May 24 with 2415 viewsJ2BLUE

Ross has been taken out of betting for ITFC Manager now on 14:45 - May 24 by SpruceMoose

I use Right Guard Xtreme.

Truly impaired.

Ross has been taken out of betting for ITFC Manager now on 14:49 - May 24 with 2401 viewsNo9

The Sackrace has PH @ 4/6
Jack Ross @ 8/1 along with Chris Coleman
Tim Sherwood, Frankie boy & Scott Parker @ 12/1
Ross has been taken out of betting for ITFC Manager now on 14:49 - May 24 with 2399 viewsSpruceMoose

Ross has been taken out of betting for ITFC Manager now on 14:49 - May 24 by J2BLUE

Which fragrance? 'WomenAway'?

Ross has been taken out of betting for ITFC Manager now on 14:50 - May 24 with 2398 viewswkj

Ross has been taken out of betting for ITFC Manager now on 14:49 - May 24 by J2BLUE

Sucker... they don't even know how to spell extreme. Get some Lynx Africa, go retro

Crybaby

Ross has been taken out of betting for ITFC Manager now on 15:02 - May 24 with 2332 viewsIllinoisblue

it's happening again, you're getting all worked up about the new manager

It's happening again by Archer4721 24 May 2018 10:21
You're getting yourselves worked up about Hurst now as if he's our manager in the same way as you did Ross. Nothing is set in stone at this moment...You're all setting yourselves up for a big disappointment again if it all goes wrong or if he isn't the one.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Ross has been taken out of betting for ITFC Manager now on 15:11 - May 24 with 2283 viewsVaughan8

Don't worry, he is still available at other bookies. Unibet have Ross at 6-1!
Coleman is 4-1 on there as well so make of those odds what you want...… haha
Ross has been taken out of betting for ITFC Manager now on 15:12 - May 24 with 2269 viewsVaughan8

Ross has been taken out of betting for ITFC Manager now on 14:49 - May 24 by No9

The Sackrace has PH @ 4/6
Jack Ross @ 8/1 along with Chris Coleman
Tim Sherwood, Frankie boy & Scott Parker @ 12/1

They are just BetVictor odds!
Ross has been taken out of betting for ITFC Manager now on 15:22 - May 24 with 2199 viewsBryanPlug

Ross has been taken out of betting for ITFC Manager now on 14:39 - May 24 by J2BLUE

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Ross has been taken out of betting for ITFC Manager now on 15:27 - May 24 with 2166 viewsfabian_illness

Ross has been taken out of betting for ITFC Manager now on 14:50 - May 24 by wkj

Sucker... they don't even know how to spell extreme. Get some Lynx Africa, go retro

Whats retro about Lynx Africa??
Its a current flavour that still knocks the birds bandy.
Ross has been taken out of betting for ITFC Manager now on 15:48 - May 24 with 2065 viewshype313

Ross has been taken out of betting for ITFC Manager now on 15:27 - May 24 by fabian_illness

Whats retro about Lynx Africa??
Its a current flavour that still knocks the birds bandy.

If you're going retro on the lynx then it has to be either Java or Oriental.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Ross has been taken out of betting for ITFC Manager now on 16:27 - May 24 with 1951 viewsfabian_illness

Ross has been taken out of betting for ITFC Manager now on 15:48 - May 24 by hype313

You can still buy Mandate, that made you feel like a god.
Ross has been taken out of betting for ITFC Manager now on 16:31 - May 24 with 1927 viewsSouperJim

Ross has been taken out of betting for ITFC Manager now on 15:48 - May 24 by hype313

or Atari

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024