Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would love Hurst to call the fans numbskulls in his presser 11:15 - May 29 with 1672 viewsclive_baker

‘Great club, wonderful history, excellent facilities. Exciting crop of young players. Shame about the numbskull fans but can’t have it all’

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Would love Hurst to call the fans numbskulls in his presser on 11:18 - May 29 with 1641 viewsWD19

Bet the press boys and girls play nice in the hope of currying favour......personally speaking I am hoping for...

"So Paul, you cited lack of competitive finance as a barrier preventing you from making progress at Shrewsbury.......what attracted you to Ipswich?"
Would love Hurst to call the fans numbskulls in his presser on 11:24 - May 29 with 1620 viewsDanFord

Would love Hurst to call the fans numbskulls in his presser on 11:18 - May 29 by WD19

Bet the press boys and girls play nice in the hope of currying favour......personally speaking I am hoping for...

"So Paul, you cited lack of competitive finance as a barrier preventing you from making progress at Shrewsbury.......what attracted you to Ipswich?"

'The chance to emulate my hero Mick McCarthy. As a Yorkshire manager Mick is my idol. In homage to him I'll be sticking as close to his tactical approach and team selection styles as I can. I'll be referring to Chris Doig as TC and we are pulling out all the stops to get Andy Liddell back. Now where's the big laminated book of out of contract proper blokes?'
[Post edited 29 May 2018 11:28]

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Would love Hurst to call the fans numbskulls in his presser on 11:53 - May 29 with 1562 viewsbritbiker

Would love Hurst to call the fans numbskulls in his presser on 11:24 - May 29 by DanFord

'The chance to emulate my hero Mick McCarthy. As a Yorkshire manager Mick is my idol. In homage to him I'll be sticking as close to his tactical approach and team selection styles as I can. I'll be referring to Chris Doig as TC and we are pulling out all the stops to get Andy Liddell back. Now where's the big laminated book of out of contract proper blokes?'
[Post edited 29 May 2018 11:28]

Now, just need to get a nice run going in the 'check a trade trophy'. Dooh.
Would love Hurst to call the fans numbskulls in his presser on 12:01 - May 29 with 1543 viewsDarth_Koont

"I was excited by the challenge. Mick did a great job and it's going to be very difficult to step up from that and challenge at the top. But the squad has been built well with a lot of talent coming through so I've got a great base to work from. All I need is time and patience, which I'll get from Marcus. But hopefully the fans too can lower their expectations and appreciate what we're working towards and the scale of the challenge."

Pronouns: He/Him

Would love Hurst to call the fans numbskulls in his presser on 12:03 - May 29 with 1532 viewsFrimleyBlue

It's going to be tough, no doubt about it, the league is bonkers and i'd love to have some of the money some managers have.
The fans need to wake up, start supporting the club, stop moaning, the more they moan the less I care.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Would love Hurst to call the fans numbskulls in his presser on 12:06 - May 29 with 1520 viewsurbanblue

I despise the expression and word 'numbskulls' . I wish we would all stop using it ... In fact, Gav should lump it with the bad language that we are unable to type non here.
Would love Hurst to call the fans numbskulls in his presser on 12:07 - May 29 with 1499 viewsurbanblue

Would love Hurst to call the fans numbskulls in his presser on 12:03 - May 29 by FrimleyBlue

It's going to be tough, no doubt about it, the league is bonkers and i'd love to have some of the money some managers have.
The fans need to wake up, start supporting the club, stop moaning, the more they moan the less I care.

Use of the expression 'Bonkers' just because Mick used it has also become endemic on here ... Jeez!
Would love Hurst to call the fans numbskulls in his presser on 12:16 - May 29 with 1460 viewsNoCanariesAllowed

I'll be disappointed if the press conference doesn't start with Hurst thumping the table saying "That's me first day"...
Login to get fewer ads

Would love Hurst to call the fans numbskulls in his presser on 12:29 - May 29 with 1401 viewsclive_baker

Would love Hurst to call the fans numbskulls in his presser on 12:06 - May 29 by urbanblue

I despise the expression and word 'numbskulls' . I wish we would all stop using it ... In fact, Gav should lump it with the bad language that we are unable to type non here.

I’m sorry but that’s a bonkers suggestion.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Would love Hurst to call the fans numbskulls in his presser on 12:50 - May 29 with 1339 viewsRyorry

Would love Hurst to call the fans numbskulls in his presser on 11:18 - May 29 by WD19

"This is a new slate for the Club, its players, staff and supporters, as well as myself. I've always held ITFC in high esteem for its wonderful record of achievements, as well as the two England managers it has produced. Obviously I can't make any promises, but I'll be doing my very best to put in place a plan which gets us back to the top level in club football, and I'll try to do so by playing a style of football which fans find exciting and want to come and watch. I'll be working closely not only with staff I hope will come here with me, but with Brian Klug of the excellent Academy".

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Would love Hurst to call the fans numbskulls in his presser on 12:56 - May 29 with 1317 viewswkj

I hope he turns his nose up at brenner and says "You need a wash mate, sit over there" then conducts the rest of the interview with someone sexy and on the pulse, failing that, Phil will do

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024