Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morning All 07:48 - Jun 16 with 4899 viewsSteve_M

What's anyone got planned today for the few hours when there isn't football on the tv?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Morning All on 10:07 - Jun 16 with 1400 viewsRudyard83

Revision...
Morning All on 10:07 - Jun 16 with 1401 viewsSitfcB

Morning All on 09:42 - Jun 16 by poppiesman

No football on TV in this house, as it's England vs Australia in the cricket.
Same as tomorrow when it will be Worcs vs Kent.
Looking like my first full game of watching the World Cup will be England on Monday!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Morning All on 10:09 - Jun 16 with 1398 viewsSuperblue95

Taking the car for its NCT (Irish version of MOT) which it really isn't prepared for, hoping to wing it.

Then an afternoon/evening of hopefully uninterrupted football

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Morning All on 10:12 - Jun 16 with 1389 viewsvapour_trail

Morning All on 09:40 - Jun 16 by BrixtonBlue

Shouldn't you be rescuing him rather than watching/posting on TWTD?

Sink or swim dolly, sink or swim.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Morning All on 10:13 - Jun 16 with 1396 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm going to spend the day recovering from last night and then I'm going to see Gaz Coombs with Bossbeard and Pint of Wine Paul and get ratted again.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Morning All on 10:15 - Jun 16 with 1384 viewsGuthrum

Morning All on 08:21 - Jun 16 by JoeSoap

The plan was to join a certain BBQ in Gloucestershire, unfortunately my condition has ruled that out this year.
Instead I'm going to hang around my hospice room for a few hours watching the depressing news about the demise of one of the world's finest buildings.
Then I have to sit through a concert by a male choral group in the gardens outside my room, Whoo hoo. Hopefully I'll get the chance to sneak off to watch the football, although how could it top last night's game I'm not sure.
Moan, moan, self pity, life's a b@stard, etc.

Really sorry won't get to see you later at the BBQ, Joe. Hopefully feeling better soon and maybe catch up at a game instead.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Morning All on 10:19 - Jun 16 with 1376 viewsLord_Lucan

Morning All on 08:06 - Jun 16 by StochesStotasBlewe

Working this morning, will watch Argentina v Iceland, then up to Norwich Theater Royal to see The Jersey Boys this evening.

Are you getting the last train home? If so I'll see you there, I will be very drunk and carrying a large container of Dixy Fried Chicken.

Edit; By the way there is a great pub very close to the Theatre Royal called The Coach and Horses, I was in there last night. They actually tolerate me.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2018 10:47]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Morning All on 10:20 - Jun 16 with 1382 viewsMullet

Cook sausages sandwiches. Filter coffee.

Order a takeaway. Eat said takeaway during the footy.

Restock the fridge if necessary.

Maybe the odd loo break and a shower if I'm feeling fancy.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Login to get fewer ads

Morning All on 10:21 - Jun 16 with 1375 viewsLord_Lucan

The plan was to join a certain BBQ in Gloucestershire, unfortunately my condition has ruled that out this year.
Instead I'm going to hang around my hospice room for a few hours watching the depressing news about the demise of one of the world's finest buildings.
Then I have to sit through a concert by a male choral group in the gardens outside my room, Whoo hoo. Hopefully I'll get the chance to sneak off to watch the football, although how could it top last night's game I'm not sure.

That's a shame.

I wish you all the very best.

Morning All on 10:24 - Jun 16 with 1367 viewsMullet

All the best Joe.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Morning All on 10:27 - Jun 16 with 1361 viewsBrixtonBlue

Morning All on 10:12 - Jun 16 by vapour_trail

Sink or swim dolly, sink or swim.

Fair point, only way they're gonna learn.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Morning All on 10:34 - Jun 16 with 1354 viewsJoeSoap

Morning All on 10:15 - Jun 16 by Guthrum

Really sorry won't get to see you later at the BBQ, Joe. Hopefully feeling better soon and maybe catch up at a game instead.

It is a real shame, I was really looking forward to talking Anglo Saxon and Viking history with you, didn't really get the chance to have a proper chat with you last time.
Don't write me off for next year yet, and Bristol City away isn't too far to travel for me if I'm in a stable situation.

“At first nothing will happen to us, and later on it will happen to us again.”

Morning All on 10:48 - Jun 16 with 1333 viewshoppy

Morning All on 10:34 - Jun 16 by JoeSoap

It is a real shame, I was really looking forward to talking Anglo Saxon and Viking history with you, didn't really get the chance to have a proper chat with you last time.
Don't write me off for next year yet, and Bristol City away isn't too far to travel for me if I'm in a stable situation.

Sorry that we won’t see you and yours today... Yasmin had such a good time with little soap last year. All the best.
Bournemouth away in the Carabao after we’ve got past the mighty Exeter?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Morning All on 11:40 - Jun 16 with 1301 viewsJoeSoap

Morning All on 10:48 - Jun 16 by hoppy

Sorry that we won’t see you and yours today... Yasmin had such a good time with little soap last year. All the best.
Bournemouth away in the Carabao after we’ve got past the mighty Exeter?

Yes, sorry about that, Jen was devastated when I told her we couldn't go, she loved playing with Yasmin.
Have a good time, and have a cold beer for me.
Portsmouth or Southampton away is the best option for me, but Bournemouth would suit me fine.

“At first nothing will happen to us, and later on it will happen to us again.”

Morning All on 13:37 - Jun 16 with 1267 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Morning All on 10:19 - Jun 16 by Lord_Lucan

Are you getting the last train home? If so I'll see you there, I will be very drunk and carrying a large container of Dixy Fried Chicken.

Edit; By the way there is a great pub very close to the Theatre Royal called The Coach and Horses, I was in there last night. They actually tolerate me.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2018 10:47]

Yep, 2305 back to Ipswich. Will look out out for the Dixy Fried Chicken.
Cheers for the heads up on the pub. Hopefully Mrs Pinewood will be up for a couple beforehand.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024