Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who 21:04 - Jul 13 with 9769 viewsLord_Lucan

I find incredibly attractive and it got me a thinking. I know it's difficult without giving it serious thought but off the top of your head who are the top 5 sexiest birds of all time - in their pomp.

I will have to say - and in no particular order

Madonna
Cyndi
Elizabeth Carling
Pauline Collins
Briget Kelly

Apologies to Esther Hall.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 20:00 - Jul 14 with 1548 viewsLord_Lucan

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 19:55 - Jul 14 by artsbossbeard

Cynthia Gibb
Kim Cattral
Carling Bassett
Rachel Riley
Caroline Flack
Chantelle Fox

You can’t count.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 20:01 - Jul 14 with 1545 viewsartsbossbeard

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 20:00 - Jul 14 by Lord_Lucan

You can’t count.

The last one was included as an ITK inclusion for fellow pervs.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 20:01 - Jul 14 with 1545 viewspoppiesman

In no order.
Rachel Stevens.
Cynthia Gibb.
Jennifer Aniston.
Cheryl Ladd.
Heather Locklear.
Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 20:17 - Jul 14 with 1512 viewsMelford

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 07:13 - Jul 14 by bontcho

Louise Wener
Kelly Dalglish
Felicity Kendall
Rachel Stevens
Michelle Obama

Louise Wener out of Sleeper with her very tight T shirts. I don't know if it was my raging hormones at the time but there was a lot of hot girl musicians then, the Lush girls, Sonya from Echobelly, Shirley Manson, Toni from Curve, Tanya from Belly.

Felicity Kendall in the Good Life was just like my last girlfriend. Petite, curvy with a fantastic ar$e.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 20:41 - Jul 14 with 1496 viewsThrobbe

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 20:17 - Jul 14 by Melford

Louise Wener out of Sleeper with her very tight T shirts. I don't know if it was my raging hormones at the time but there was a lot of hot girl musicians then, the Lush girls, Sonya from Echobelly, Shirley Manson, Toni from Curve, Tanya from Belly.

Felicity Kendall in the Good Life was just like my last girlfriend. Petite, curvy with a fantastic ar$e.

I saw both Louise and Miki in real life when working in Camden in the mid-90's.

Miki didn't look quite so good up close.

Louise was even more astonishing in the flesh. She bumped into me in the Dublin Castle, spilling my beer then turned to me and apologised. Our eyes locked, and then I lost the power of speech. I giggled, I snorted, I may even have whinnied. It was not my finest hour.

TWTD Cycling Herbert

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 20:48 - Jul 14 with 1480 viewsGlasgowBlue

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 20:17 - Jul 14 by Melford

Was it her who got you into growing your own vegetables?

Nice Chillis by time way.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 20:58 - Jul 14 with 1464 viewsSwansea_Blue

Ryorry
Bluebell
CIL
TractorGirl
Dolly

Nailed it.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 21:20 - Jul 14 with 1445 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

- The Geordie lass from Little Mix - Jade
- The Geordie lass from Love Island - Ellie
- Louisa Johnson
- Denise Roberts
- Tyne-Lexi from last years love island

That’s off the top of me head. Michelle Keegan and Amber Turner from TOWIE were unlucky losers.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Login to get fewer ads

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 21:21 - Jul 14 with 1438 viewsartsbossbeard

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 21:20 - Jul 14 by The_Romford_Blue

- Louisa Johnson
- Denise Roberts

That’s off the top of me head. Michelle Keegan and Amber Turner from TOWIE were unlucky losers.

Your list of 5 contains one name that I know and she's a mentalist of the highest order.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 21:22 - Jul 14 with 1434 viewsJ2BLUE

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 21:20 - Jul 14 by The_Romford_Blue

- Louisa Johnson
- Denise Roberts

At the next CRS meeting...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 21:25 - Jul 14 with 1423 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 21:21 - Jul 14 by artsbossbeard

Your list of 5 contains one name that I know and she's a mentalist of the highest order.

Assuming you mean Denise Roberts, I think that’s just a phase. Been watching two and a half men recently and she was in it.

I thought she was decent but not great before that.

In fact swap her out for Amber Turner from Towie

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 21:26 - Jul 14 with 1419 viewsartsbossbeard

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 21:25 - Jul 14 by The_Romford_Blue

Assuming you mean Denise Roberts, I think that’s just a phase. Been watching two and a half men recently and she was in it.

I thought she was decent but not great before that.

In fact swap her out for Amber Turner from Towie

In a virtual world, it's a safe bet.

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 21:27 - Jul 14 with 1416 viewsitfcjoe

Kelly Brook
Rachel Stevens
Katy Perry
Britney Spears
Jennifer Love-Hewitt

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 22:22 - Jul 14 with 1372 viewsMelford

Just watched TOTP 1984 and on it was Madonna and Cyndi Lauper - both of who on 20:48 - Jul 14 by GlasgowBlue

Was it her who got you into growing your own vegetables?

Nice Chillis by time way.

Yeah it was, when we were living together her little cash in hand job was gardening.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024