Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which band would you like to see get back together? 21:57 - Aug 10 with 7135 viewsRichardP08

Taking a break from the transfer madness and early season football games for 5 minutes...

After a 5 year hiatus I'm going to see Keane play at Battle Abbey tomorrow - which band(s) would you like to see get back together, to play a show, do a tour or record an album?

I'd love to see Oasis get back together for a greatest hits tour! One day, when the Gallagher brothers need to top up their bank balances!

Thinking about bands that could actually reform, rather than those that have had major members pass away.
Which band would you like to see get back together? on 07:36 - Aug 11 with 2010 viewsJohnny_Boy

Which band would you like to see get back together? on 03:16 - Aug 11 by connorscontract

Three. You missed the Fourth Best Band in Hull.

Nah, was never much of a Kingmaker fan

I'm assuming you mean the 'Martins?
Which band would you like to see get back together? on 07:50 - Aug 11 with 1997 viewsThrobbe

The correct answer is Atom Seed, but it just wouldn't be the same.

TWTD Cycling Herbert

Which band would you like to see get back together? on 18:08 - Aug 11 with 1920 viewsbaxterbasics

Simon and Garfunkel.

Though I gather Arts voice isn’t quite what it was.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Which band would you like to see get back together? on 20:32 - Aug 11 with 1895 viewsoldbluey

Which band would you like to see get back together? on 18:08 - Aug 11 by baxterbasics

Simon and Garfunkel.

Though I gather Arts voice isn’t quite what it was.

Rush

Poll: Chopra - do you want him to stay or want him to go?

Which band would you like to see get back together? on 20:53 - Aug 11 with 1890 viewsjeera

Which band would you like to see get back together? on 20:32 - Aug 11 by oldbluey

Rush

There's no hurry there.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Which band would you like to see get back together? on 23:03 - Aug 11 with 1857 viewsconnorscontract

Which band would you like to see get back together? on 07:36 - Aug 11 by Johnny_Boy

Nah, was never much of a Kingmaker fan

I'm assuming you mean the 'Martins?

Yeah. They did all meet up for an interview a few years ago, though, but it was quite clear that they'll never re-form
Which band would you like to see get back together? on 13:28 - Aug 20 with 1764 viewsMeadowlark

Which band would you like to see get back together? on 06:28 - Aug 11 by woodbridge_blue

I think they split into two different bands, each fronted by John Lees and Les Holroyd, and the other two original members are both dead. Otherwise, perfect.

http://www.barclayjamesharvest.com/concert.htm
Which band would you like to see get back together? on 13:40 - Aug 20 with 1750 viewsGlasgowBlue

Which band would you like to see get back together? on 20:32 - Aug 11 by oldbluey

Rush

Didn't they only split up a couple of years ago?

I see Geddy Lee stood in for the late Chris Squire at a recent Yes reunion.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2018 13:42]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Which band would you like to see get back together? on 14:08 - Aug 20 with 1729 viewsnoggin

Which band would you like to see get back together? on 22:27 - Aug 10 by OldTimer2

Fortunately that will never happen. Have always admired Weller for stopping when he did. Still my favourite band but would hate it if they did reform.

I was at the RAH a few years ago when Bruce Foxton did a couple of Jam numbers with Weller. That’s about as close as you’ll get.

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

Which band would you like to see get back together? on 14:47 - Aug 20 with 1706 viewsLightningboy

It Bites (with Francis Dunnery not the other bloke).
Which band would you like to see get back together? on 14:57 - Aug 20 with 1704 viewsclogger

Which band would you like to see get back together? on 06:38 - Aug 11 by EastMidlandBlue

Oasis, R.E.M., The Smiths, The Jam, Gene, The Beatles, The Kinks, The Small Faces, The Clash......

Sorry, pressed the wrong button, didn't mean to downvote
Which band would you like to see get back together? on 15:00 - Aug 20 with 1700 viewsclogger

Which band would you like to see get back together? on 14:47 - Aug 20 by Lightningboy

It Bites (with Francis Dunnery not the other bloke).

nice bloke Franny is, his brother Barry (Baz) was in a fantastic 70'd band called Necromandus, they split and he did a load of stuff with Mick Kaminski -
Which band would you like to see get back together? on 15:02 - Aug 20 with 1698 viewsclogger

Slade (won't happen), Roy Wood, Jeff Lynne and Bev Bevan reform to do The Move stuff and early ELO .. won't happen again!!
Which band would you like to see get back together? on 15:04 - Aug 20 with 1693 viewsbluelou

Wu Lyf

Poll: What will have the greatest positive impact on attendances next season?

Which band would you like to see get back together? on 15:05 - Aug 20 with 1692 viewsGlasgowBlue

Which band would you like to see get back together? on 15:02 - Aug 20 by clogger

Slade (won't happen), Roy Wood, Jeff Lynne and Bev Bevan reform to do The Move stuff and early ELO .. won't happen again!!

Two great shouts. I did think that Jeff would have brought on Roy for one number when ELO perefromed at Birmingham a year ago.

Neither Jeff or Roy are talking to Bev these days. He didn’t get an invite for ELO being inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Faame.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2018 15:06]

Iron Lion Zion

Which band would you like to see get back together? on 15:18 - Aug 20 with 1680 viewsclogger

Which band would you like to see get back together? on 15:05 - Aug 20 by GlasgowBlue

Two great shouts. I did think that Jeff would have brought on Roy for one number when ELO perefromed at Birmingham a year ago.

Neither Jeff or Roy are talking to Bev these days. He didn’t get an invite for ELO being inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Faame.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2018 15:06]

Agree, I know Roy was at the Jeff Lynne gig last time in Brum, - Bevan seems to get on with very few of the surviving members of the 2 groups, I know Trevor Burtons not playing with him anymore, yet Bev occasionally guests for Quill and other local groups.

As for Slade, Noddy probably knows hos vioce wont be the same, I know hw still gets on with the others, but not sure that more than a couple of days with Dave Hill would be conductive to good health - Dave still owes my mate money from sessions 25 years back!!!!
Which band would you like to see get back together? on 15:29 - Aug 20 with 1669 viewsGlasgowBlue

Which band would you like to see get back together? on 15:18 - Aug 20 by clogger

Agree, I know Roy was at the Jeff Lynne gig last time in Brum, - Bevan seems to get on with very few of the surviving members of the 2 groups, I know Trevor Burtons not playing with him anymore, yet Bev occasionally guests for Quill and other local groups.

As for Slade, Noddy probably knows hos vioce wont be the same, I know hw still gets on with the others, but not sure that more than a couple of days with Dave Hill would be conductive to good health - Dave still owes my mate money from sessions 25 years back!!!!

I thought an acoustic album and tour would better suit Noddy. Silk art o what Quo did recently.

Iron Lion Zion

Which band would you like to see get back together? on 15:37 - Aug 20 with 1662 viewsjontysnut

XTC one band I regret never seeing
Which band would you like to see get back together? on 15:41 - Aug 20 with 1657 viewssoupytwist

Which band would you like to see get back together? on 06:04 - Aug 11 by urbanblue

Talking Heads ... Doubt it will ever happen though. Saw David Byrne about 6 years ago and it was fantastic. Did a number of Talking Heads tracks reminding me of just how brilliant they were.

Talking Heads is the right answer, the line up that did the Stop Making Sense tour although Bernie Worrell is unavailable.

There are quite a few videos on YouTube of Byrne'ss most recent tour where he does Talking Heads songs, the way the band works is pretty cool.
Which band would you like to see get back together? on 15:47 - Aug 20 with 1648 viewsfooters

I missed out on the KLF reunion last year, so a time machine (or Tardis), please.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024