Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Woolfenden/Pennington 18:15 - Aug 31 with 1947 viewsGarv

All comes down to how the latter gets on but I'm pretty gutted about this at the minute to be honest. If he's a roaring success like Carter Vickers for example then great but it's pretty uninspiring on paper. Really rate Woolfy.

Anyway, at least now we can now concentrate on Sunday and enjoy our overdue win.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Woolfenden/Pennington on 18:16 - Aug 31 with 1934 viewsJ2BLUE

Think he'll be on the bench most games where as Woolf will probably play a lot of games.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Woolfenden/Pennington on 18:21 - Aug 31 with 1903 viewseddiespearitt03

Pennington is highly rated @ Everton. Good signing that.
Woolfenden/Pennington on 18:22 - Aug 31 with 1899 viewsbackwaywhen

Spoke to my mate up north ...Leeds season ticket holder , say’s he is a good player and they wanted him back on loan !
Woolfenden/Pennington on 18:25 - Aug 31 with 1882 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Will be interesting to see who plays out of the 3 CBs.

One thing is for sure, Woolfenden would not have played regularly if he was staying and it will benefit him more (and therefore us in the longer term) if he does.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Woolfenden/Pennington on 18:28 - Aug 31 with 1858 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

Woolfenden/Pennington on 18:22 - Aug 31 by backwaywhen

Spoke to my mate up north ...Leeds season ticket holder , say’s he is a good player and they wanted him back on loan !

Seems like he's a bit marmite some reports say highly rated others total garbage!

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

Woolfenden/Pennington on 18:32 - Aug 31 with 1831 viewsSuperfrans

There’s been a bit of “why bring in a youngster and send out our own youngster”...

Worth noting that Pennington is 23, 24 in October, Woolfie is 19, 20 in October. Pennington also has 80 odd games in League 1 / Championship behind him, far more experience than Woolfie.

Pennington is much more experienced and older than Woolfie. Hurst may also have seen him playing in League One and know his game.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Woolfenden/Pennington on 18:34 - Aug 31 with 1812 viewsitfcjoe

To be honest, I think it is a decent enough move for both teams and should work out for us.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Woolfenden/Pennington on 18:36 - Aug 31 with 1789 viewsJ4ck22

It's a loan. He'll be back. We haven't sold him. I really don't see the issue here.
Login to get fewer ads

Woolfenden/Pennington on 18:51 - Aug 31 with 1736 viewsbackwaywhen

More gutted about Morris if i’m Honest .....genuinely a very good player who should be an option off the bench here !
Woolfenden/Pennington on 19:09 - Aug 31 with 1695 viewschristiand

Woolfenden/Pennington on 18:34 - Aug 31 by itfcjoe

To be honest, I think it is a decent enough move for both teams and should work out for us.

Agree Joe. Woolfenden is going to be a very good player for us, but he needs to be playing regularly in a first team. He won’t get that here and would only play a ‘bits and pieces’ role mainly spending a lot of his time on our bench or playing for our U23s. He needs more than that at this stage of his development. Pennington I don’t know much about, but if Leeds United wanted him back on loan this season he couldn’t of been that bad for them, contrary to what some have posted.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Woolfenden/Pennington on 20:07 - Aug 31 with 1575 viewsPhilTWTD

Woolfy will benefit from playing regularly, which barring injuries and illness he wouldn't have done here.

We've seen already this season he's very up and down at the moment, had a very tough afternoon in the friendly against West Ham, probably playing himself out of the starting line-up for the next week, then impressing when he came off the bench in that match. Playing regularly will do him the world of good.
Woolfenden/Pennington on 20:14 - Aug 31 with 1534 viewsFrimleyBlue

Woolfenden/Pennington on 18:36 - Aug 31 by J4ck22

It's a loan. He'll be back. We haven't sold him. I really don't see the issue here.

No idea of the answer.... but how many players do we send out on loan... come back and stay at town?

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Woolfenden/Pennington on 11:18 - Sep 3 with 1263 viewsMaySixth

Woolfenden/Pennington on 20:07 - Aug 31 by PhilTWTD

Woolfy will benefit from playing regularly, which barring injuries and illness he wouldn't have done here.

We've seen already this season he's very up and down at the moment, had a very tough afternoon in the friendly against West Ham, probably playing himself out of the starting line-up for the next week, then impressing when he came off the bench in that match. Playing regularly will do him the world of good.

this

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024