Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which of our 6 "loanies" will miss out tomoz?......... 07:54 - Sep 1 with 2776 viewsChurchman75

Donacion?
Pennington?
Edun?
Chalaboah?
Walters?
Graham?

Also, does anyone know where Danny Haynes is and whether he's a free agent?...:-)

Poll: Attendance today as its community day and ticket offer..... SAR Upper is full..

Which of our 6 "loanies" will miss out tomoz?......... on 09:01 - Sep 1 with 2678 viewsHerbivore

I expect it'll be Graham for tomorrow.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Which of our 6 "loanies" will miss out tomoz?......... on 09:05 - Sep 1 with 2671 viewsbluesym

Which of our 6 "loanies" will miss out tomoz?......... on 09:01 - Sep 1 by Herbivore

Yes thats what i think too.Its a shame because i really think Graham has something to offer/prove

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Which of our 6 "loanies" will miss out tomoz?......... on 09:25 - Sep 1 with 2629 viewsSuperfrans

Which of our 6 "loanies" will miss out tomoz?......... on 09:01 - Sep 1 by Herbivore

It has to be either Graham or Edun. Terrible shame, I wouldn’t really want to miss out either of them.

Is there any chance at all that we have received clearance on Donacien, but not planning to announce until tomorrow, to surprise the opposition? Wishful thinking, I know...

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Which of our 6 "loanies" will miss out tomoz?......... on 09:36 - Sep 1 with 2599 viewsjas0999

Edun.
Which of our 6 "loanies" will miss out tomoz?......... on 09:42 - Sep 1 with 2574 viewsHerbivore

Which of our 6 "loanies" will miss out tomoz?......... on 09:36 - Sep 1 by jas0999

Edun.

Really? He's been involved in every game and he can play in 2 or 3 positions, I think he's nailed on to be in the 18 tomorrow.

Which of our 6 "loanies" will miss out tomoz?......... on 09:53 - Sep 1 with 2556 viewsSuperfrans

Which of our 6 "loanies" will miss out tomoz?......... on 09:42 - Sep 1 by Herbivore

Really? He's been involved in every game and he can play in 2 or 3 positions, I think he's nailed on to be in the 18 tomorrow.

On that basis, he can also be replaced by others.

I am constantly changing my mind, but can’t see Chalobah, Donacien or Walters missing out. Which means it’s one of Edun, Graham or Pennington. And you can make a case for any of them.

Which of our 6 "loanies" will miss out tomoz?......... on 09:56 - Sep 1 with 2547 viewsPhilTWTD

Which of our 6 "loanies" will miss out tomoz?......... on 09:53 - Sep 1 by Superfrans

I am constantly changing my mind, but can’t see Chalobah, Donacien or Walters missing out. Which means it’s one of Edun, Graham or Pennington. And you can make a case for any of them.

PH suggested Graham might not be involved straight off anyway even before the sixth loan signing.
Which of our 6 "loanies" will miss out tomoz?......... on 10:00 - Sep 1 with 2533 viewsSuperfrans

Which of our 6 "loanies" will miss out tomoz?......... on 09:56 - Sep 1 by PhilTWTD

PH suggested Graham might not be involved straight off anyway even before the sixth loan signing.

So Graham then...

What about Pennington - expecting him to start, or to be on the bench?

Login to get fewer ads

Which of our 6 "loanies" will miss out tomoz?......... on 10:02 - Sep 1 with 2528 viewsPhilTWTD

Which of our 6 "loanies" will miss out tomoz?......... on 10:00 - Sep 1 by Superfrans

So Graham then...

What about Pennington - expecting him to start, or to be on the bench?

Can't see him not starting. Otherwise means more disruption to the team.
Which of our 6 "loanies" will miss out tomoz?......... on 10:14 - Sep 1 with 2492 viewsPJH

I think if all 6 are fit then it would have to be Graham that misses out.
I would think Donacien,Pennington and Chalaboah would be certain starters and Edun maybe a starter maybe on bench and Walters on the bench at least.
Which of our 6 "loanies" will miss out tomoz?......... on 10:16 - Sep 1 with 2486 viewsSuperfrans

Which of our 6 "loanies" will miss out tomoz?......... on 10:14 - Sep 1 by PJH

I think if all 6 are fit then it would have to be Graham that misses out.
I would think Donacien,Pennington and Chalaboah would be certain starters and Edun maybe a starter maybe on bench and Walters on the bench at least.

For me, Walters has to start.

Which of our 6 "loanies" will miss out tomoz?......... on 10:19 - Sep 1 with 2478 viewsPJH

Which of our 6 "loanies" will miss out tomoz?......... on 10:16 - Sep 1 by Superfrans

For me, Walters has to start.

Yes, you are probably right-I will not edit my post though.
Which of our 6 "loanies" will miss out tomoz?......... on 10:21 - Sep 1 with 2472 viewsSuperfrans

Which of our 6 "loanies" will miss out tomoz?......... on 10:19 - Sep 1 by PJH

Yes, you are probably right-I will not edit my post though.

The Bkue Monday podcast agreed with you though - that he’ll be on the bench.

Pushing all else aside, he has to be the best attacking option we have. He’ll scare the daylights out of the budgies.

Which of our 6 "loanies" will miss out tomoz?......... on 10:25 - Sep 1 with 2464 viewsPJH

Which of our 6 "loanies" will miss out tomoz?......... on 10:21 - Sep 1 by Superfrans

The Bkue Monday podcast agreed with you though - that he’ll be on the bench.

Pushing all else aside, he has to be the best attacking option we have. He’ll scare the daylights out of the budgies.

Yes, I was going to add to my second post that he is now the best attacker that we have on the books so logically I agree that he should start.
So we might well start with five loanees.
Which of our 6 "loanies" will miss out tomoz?......... on 11:05 - Sep 1 with 2405 viewsHerbivore

Which of our 6 "loanies" will miss out tomoz?......... on 09:53 - Sep 1 by Superfrans

He can be replaced by 2 or 3 others, that's what makes him an attractive option. He can play the CM roles, wide left or left back. Leave him out and you need 2-3 players to cover those roles.

Which of our 6 "loanies" will miss out tomoz?......... on 11:11 - Sep 1 with 2393 viewsitfcjoe

Which of our 6 "loanies" will miss out tomoz?......... on 10:25 - Sep 1 by PJH

Yes, I was going to add to my second post that he is now the best attacker that we have on the books so logically I agree that he should start.
So we might well start with five loanees.

Guess that depends on Skuse's fitness

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Which of our 6 "loanies" will miss out tomoz?......... on 11:48 - Sep 1 with 2349 viewsPJH

Which of our 6 "loanies" will miss out tomoz?......... on 11:11 - Sep 1 by itfcjoe

Guess that depends on Skuse's fitness

Yes, if he starts then quite possibly Edun might not.
I am assuming that Chalaboah will start in any case.
Which of our 6 "loanies" will miss out tomoz?......... on 11:58 - Sep 1 with 2336 viewspointofblue

If Skuse is fit I think Edun may miss out:

Bialkowski, Spence, Donacien, Chambers, Knudsen, Skuse, Chalobah, Nolan, Edwards, Graham, Jackson
Subs: Gerken, Kenlock, Pennington, Downes, Ward, Walters, Harrison

If he isn’t it could still be Edun (replace Skuse with Downes in the line up with either Dozzell, Huws or Sears on the bench) or, unfortunately, Graham missing out with Edun coming into midfield, Jackson switching to the left, Walters or Harrison up front and Sears on the bench.

Personally I’m hoping Skuse makes it.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Which of our 6 "loanies" will miss out tomoz?......... on 13:14 - Sep 1 with 2267 viewsCurrie10

Which of our 6 "loanies" will miss out tomoz?......... on 10:02 - Sep 1 by PhilTWTD

Can't see him not starting. Otherwise means more disruption to the team.

Off my Leeds season ticket holder mate -

' Was part of our second half of the season shambles. Pressure got to him. A mistake in him and absolutely woeful at set piece defending ' .
Which of our 6 "loanies" will miss out tomoz?......... on 13:16 - Sep 1 with 2265 viewsPJH

Which of our 6 "loanies" will miss out tomoz?......... on 13:14 - Sep 1 by Currie10

Off my Leeds season ticket holder mate -

' Was part of our second half of the season shambles. Pressure got to him. A mistake in him and absolutely woeful at set piece defending ' .

Well that last sentence certainly suggests he will fit in perfectly at the moment, if it is accurate.
Which of our 6 "loanies" will miss out tomoz?......... on 13:28 - Sep 1 with 2247 viewsMullet

Dunno if you can read into that at all, but maybe he will be playing?

I'd say you can make an argument for all of them bar Donacien missing out. Far too many players and factors for us to do more than guess.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Which of our 6 "loanies" will miss out tomoz?......... on 13:36 - Sep 1 with 2217 viewsPJH

Which of our 6 "loanies" will miss out tomoz?......... on 13:28 - Sep 1 by Mullet

Dunno if you can read into that at all, but maybe he will be playing?

I'd say you can make an argument for all of them bar Donacien missing out. Far too many players and factors for us to do more than guess.

Now if hoppy was here he would say something about facters being involved.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024