Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brentford striker Neal Maupay has scored more goals than us this season 09:45 - Sep 18 with 4542 viewsitfcjoe

And he had a 3 game ban for stamping on a Villa player that was missed by the ref at the time.

Maupay - 7 goals in 5 games
ITFC - 6 goals in 8 games in all competitions (5 in 7 in the league)

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Brentford striker Neal Maupay has scored more goals than us this season on 09:49 - Sep 18 with 4524 viewsartsbossbeard

Well, that's me cheered up.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Brentford striker Neal Maupay has scored more goals than us this season on 09:50 - Sep 18 with 4520 viewsITFC_Forever

Clearly a decent player, but he's the one who spent most of the home game last season feigning injury and generally being a petulant little ****.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Brentford striker Neal Maupay has scored more goals than us this season on 09:58 - Sep 18 with 4479 viewsCurrie10

Brentford striker Neal Maupay has scored more goals than us this season on 09:50 - Sep 18 by ITFC_Forever

Clearly a decent player, but he's the one who spent most of the home game last season feigning injury and generally being a petulant little ****.

He's no Ellis Harrison that's for sure.

Tell you what, I'd love a streetsmart striker joking aside. Someone to bully, harry, be a general pain the neck.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2018 9:59]
Brentford striker Neal Maupay has scored more goals than us this season on 10:02 - Sep 18 with 4456 viewsstrikalite

Helps having quality around him supplying him too..
Brentford striker Neal Maupay has scored more goals than us this season on 10:02 - Sep 18 with 4454 viewschicoazul

Brentford striker Neal Maupay has scored more goals than us this season on 09:50 - Sep 18 by ITFC_Forever

We too had a player like that once and I for one wish he was still here.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Brentford striker Neal Maupay has scored more goals than us this season on 10:06 - Sep 18 with 4430 viewsCurrie10

Brentford striker Neal Maupay has scored more goals than us this season on 10:02 - Sep 18 by chicoazul

We too had a player like that once and I for one wish he was still here.

Me too.

It's not all pretty triangles - need players with a nasty streak so you're not pushovers.
Brentford striker Neal Maupay has scored more goals than us this season on 10:13 - Sep 18 with 4418 viewsPositivelyPortman

Brentford striker Neal Maupay has scored more goals than us this season on 09:58 - Sep 18 by Currie10

Tell you what, I'd love a streetsmart striker joking aside. Someone to bully, harry, be a general pain the neck.

How about you?
You’re a big mouth know all. You must have played at Championship level at least?
Ring PH up now.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Brentford striker Neal Maupay has scored more goals than us this season on 10:21 - Sep 18 with 4397 viewsFrimleyBlue

Brentford striker Neal Maupay has scored more goals than us this season on 10:13 - Sep 18 by PositivelyPortman

How about you?
You’re a big mouth know all. You must have played at Championship level at least?
Ring PH up now.

He's not wrong though is he PP?

You think apart from Skuse ( who isn't the most scary of midfielders either) who have we got in the squad that can actually bully sides?

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Login to get fewer ads

Brentford striker Neal Maupay has scored more goals than us this season on 10:52 - Sep 18 with 4315 viewsBluebell

Brentford striker Neal Maupay has scored more goals than us this season on 09:58 - Sep 18 by Currie10

Who is Harry? Is bullying allowed?
Brentford striker Neal Maupay has scored more goals than us this season on 10:54 - Sep 18 with 4304 viewsitfcjoe

Brentford striker Neal Maupay has scored more goals than us this season on 10:13 - Sep 18 by PositivelyPortman

How about you?
Ring PH up now.

You seem to be a bit of an angry young man

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Brentford striker Neal Maupay has scored more goals than us this season on 11:10 - Sep 18 with 4262 viewsBenters2

Blimey
Brentford striker Neal Maupay has scored more goals than us this season on 11:44 - Sep 18 with 4199 viewsPinewoodblue

How about you?
Ring PH up now.

Sometimes it is better to keep your opinion to yourself!

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Brentford striker Neal Maupay has scored more goals than us this season on 11:44 - Sep 18 with 4197 viewsPJH

How about you?
Ring PH up now.

Although judging by all of the first 10 signings having previously played at Championship level was a disadvantage if not taking you completely out of consideration.
Brentford striker Neal Maupay has scored more goals than us this season on 11:46 - Sep 18 with 4188 viewsCurrie10

How about you?
Ring PH up now.

Alright for you to give it the big in about teddy Bishop though....

Which I totally agree with you by the way!!
[Post edited 18 Sep 2018 11:48]
Brentford striker Neal Maupay has scored more goals than us this season on 11:56 - Sep 18 with 4159 viewsGarv

Not entirely surprising given they're second and we're bottom.

Seems a good player, though.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2018 11:56]

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Brentford striker Neal Maupay has scored more goals than us this season on 13:15 - Sep 18 with 4044 viewsThrobbe

Brentford striker Neal Maupay has scored more goals than us this season on 10:52 - Sep 18 by Bluebell

Who is Harry? Is bullying allowed?

He's a busy c*nt. That's who he is.

TWTD Cycling Herbert

Brentford striker Neal Maupay has scored more goals than us this season on 14:14 - Sep 18 with 3949 viewschicoazul

How about you?
Ring PH up now.

Good to see you again MJH_

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Brentford striker Neal Maupay has scored more goals than us this season on 14:24 - Sep 18 with 3932 viewsCurrie10

Brentford striker Neal Maupay has scored more goals than us this season on 14:14 - Sep 18 by chicoazul

Good to see you again MJH_

Doesn't seem to be able to help himself.

Speaking to another poster in a really arrogant / condescending way on the Bishop post.

I have a difference of opinion, yet I get labelled a canary then I get this on this post.

You cannot make it up really - each to their own!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024