Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Those that want a second referendum 22:37 - Sep 20 with 4247 viewscobbler

Obviously don’t believe in British democracy so it’s pointless a second vote or shall we have loads of votes till they get the right results ,idiots.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2018 22:38]
Those that want a second referendum on 06:49 - Sep 21 with 1375 viewsPlums

The one redeeming element of your post is the assertion that the right result wasn’t gained first time

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Those that want a second referendum on 07:59 - Sep 21 with 1357 viewsBlueBadger

Those that want a second referendum on 23:44 - Sep 20 by factual_blue

I don't think the Cathars thought too much of him.

My favourite part of this whole subthread is the two 'patriots', down voting all the bits of British History as if they actually known what you two are talking about.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Those that want a second referendum on 09:25 - Sep 21 with 1314 viewsfactual_blue

Those that want a second referendum on 00:13 - Sep 21 by SpruceMoose

My ancestors were boars and bores, by all accounts.

They appear to be downvoting you.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Those that want a second referendum on 09:30 - Sep 21 with 1306 viewsGlasgowBlue

Those that want a second referendum on 23:15 - Sep 20 by SpruceMoose

You could have stopped after 'Obviously you are the idiot' part really.

Don’t you get bored.............

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Those that want a second referendum on 09:32 - Sep 21 with 1301 viewsbrazil1982

Those that want a second referendum on 09:30 - Sep 21 by GlasgowBlue

Don’t you get bored.............

It's all he has.

Where abouts in the US are you, Moose?
Those that want a second referendum on 09:40 - Sep 21 with 1305 viewsfactual_blue

Those that want a second referendum on 07:59 - Sep 21 by BlueBadger

My favourite part of this whole subthread is the two 'patriots', down voting all the bits of British History as if they actually known what you two are talking about.

I hope they have watched the recent documentary on King Arthur and the Dark Ages, presented by the charming Professor Alice Roberts.

To summarise, True English Hero King Arthur never existed. There were battles between Brave Britons and the Evil Saxon hordes (there aren't any mass graves from the period). Mainly the people who arrived from what is now known as Scandinavia did so peacefully and settled as farmers.

The British Isles were engaged in extensive trade with Europe, primarily for the sale of tin. Tintagel was in fact an important harbour for ships exporting tin.

And our aristocracy is, to this day, full of Norman blood.

balls balls balls

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Those that want a second referendum on 09:40 - Sep 21 with 1301 viewsBluefish

As I have pointed out. It wouldn't be a rerun it would be to firm up the details from the 1st vote. The utter morons have no idea what they have voted for yet

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Those that want a second referendum on 13:52 - Sep 21 with 1244 viewsGuthrum

Those that want a second referendum on 09:40 - Sep 21 by factual_blue

I hope they have watched the recent documentary on King Arthur and the Dark Ages, presented by the charming Professor Alice Roberts.

To summarise, True English Hero King Arthur never existed. There were battles between Brave Britons and the Evil Saxon hordes (there aren't any mass graves from the period). Mainly the people who arrived from what is now known as Scandinavia did so peacefully and settled as farmers.

The British Isles were engaged in extensive trade with Europe, primarily for the sale of tin. Tintagel was in fact an important harbour for ships exporting tin.

And our aristocracy is, to this day, full of Norman blood.

balls balls balls

I'd say there's almost as much Dutch and Scottish blood as Norman nowadays.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

Those that want a second referendum on 18:26 - Sep 21 with 1223 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Those that want a second referendum on 22:43 - Sep 20 by MattinLondon

Democracy doesn’t sleep simply because of an election or referendum. If people want to state that they want a second referendum then that’s their right. If whoever is in charge says no then we won’t get one.

If remain won by the same margin then a lot of those who enjoy using terms such as ‘remoaners’ would also be demanding a new note to exit the EU.

so every election that doesn't give us the result we agree with should be re-run according to your logic, until you get the one you want. Jeez, how authoritarian can you get!

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Those that want a second referendum on 18:30 - Sep 21 with 1219 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Those that want a second referendum on 22:49 - Sep 20 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

'majority of the british people are too dense to be trusted'. So you know best? Hmmh if that isn't authoritarian I don't know what is.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Those that want a second referendum on 18:31 - Sep 21 with 1217 viewsSpruceMoose

Those that want a second referendum on 18:26 - Sep 21 by Jonnosdreadlocks

so every election that doesn't give us the result we agree with should be re-run according to your logic, until you get the one you want. Jeez, how authoritarian can you get!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Those that want a second referendum on 18:41 - Sep 21 with 1212 viewsFather_Jack

On the contrary, if you are to have a referendum at all, you should really have one on the same subject about once a month. This would illustrate (a) how fickle the great voting public are and (b) how pointless referenda are.

Less is more.

Those that want a second referendum on 19:02 - Sep 21 with 1197 viewsSwansea_Blue

I think Brexiteers have a case here. We were told this was a 'once in a generation' opportunity AND we subsequently elected (feckin idiots that we are) a government standing on a Brexit ticket.

We get what we deserve.

But then should the government protect us from ourselves if they think we made a massive mistake?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024