Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The same as when it’s the super bowl 13:50 - Sep 28 with 1732 viewstextbackup

I’ve really tried to get into this golf thing on TV... but I can’t. So boring

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

The same as when it’s the super bowl on 14:01 - Sep 28 with 1717 viewsJ2BLUE

Watching the Super Bowl is thankless unless you understand what is going on. When you understand the rules you might find some of the things you find irritating are all part of the game.

If you have any interest in NFL watch the Rams/Vikings game from last night.Or better yet start with 'NFL Hits' the Sky highlights packages.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The same as when it’s the super bowl on 19:04 - Sep 28 with 1584 viewsIllinoisblue

legitimately took me about 8 years to really get into/understand NFL. Very much enjoy it now.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

The same as when it’s the super bowl on 19:15 - Sep 28 with 1567 viewsBlueinBrum

The two events have literally nothing in common so it seems weird to draw a comparison. American football is immensely complicated - what could be more simple than matchplay golf?

If you’re not into golf fair enough, but surely you can pick up on the tension that the Ryder cup creates? Golf is a wonderful sport in its matchplay sense because of the brutal, instantaneous results, IMO. There are no hiding places unlike in a conventional team sport.
on 19:18 - Sep 28 with 1556 views_

The same as when it’s the super bowl on 19:15 - Sep 28 by BlueinBrum

The two events have literally nothing in common so it seems weird to draw a comparison. American football is immensely complicated - what could be more simple than matchplay golf?

If you’re not into golf fair enough, but surely you can pick up on the tension that the Ryder cup creates? Golf is a wonderful sport in its matchplay sense because of the brutal, instantaneous results, IMO. There are no hiding places unlike in a conventional team sport.

The same as when it’s the super bowl on 19:25 - Sep 28 with 1542 viewsBlueinBrum

on 19:18 - Sep 28 by _

This is great banter it really is
The same as when it’s the super bowl on 19:47 - Sep 28 with 1517 viewssundaze

So is watching Town play every week and has been for the last umpteen years. At least the Ryder cup is played over one weekend every two years and there is usually plenty of excitement.
The same as when it’s the super bowl on 19:53 - Sep 28 with 1509 viewsCoastalblue

I never ever watch golf, it truly is like watching paint dry for me (I feel the same about snooker even though I used to play quite a lot) but I love the Ryder Cup.
Not got Sky anymore so had it on the radio all afternoon.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

The same as when it’s the super bowl on 20:17 - Sep 28 with 1487 viewsHARRY10

Not if you are the nerdy type with a slight Aspergers, who finds numbers incredibly fascinating. Otherwise it is little more than an over scripted costume drama.

If you can be arsed to wait whilst men in close fitting tights with make up stroll around.

There's a good reason there is no other interest in it outside of the US.
Login to get fewer ads

The same as when it’s the super bowl on 20:28 - Sep 28 with 1478 viewssundaze

The same as when it’s the super bowl on 20:17 - Sep 28 by HARRY10

Not if you are the nerdy type with a slight Aspergers, who finds numbers incredibly fascinating. Otherwise it is little more than an over scripted costume drama.

If you can be arsed to wait whilst men in close fitting tights with make up stroll around.

How do you get slight Aspergers? My nephew has Aspergers, I didn't realise it was possible to get it slightly.
The same as when it’s the super bowl on 23:02 - Sep 28 with 1425 viewsstrikalite

Stick some money on it, that'll change everything...

Not the best game to watch, but one of the best to play...(imo)
The same as when it’s the super bowl on 23:05 - Sep 28 with 1416 viewsBluefish

Boring? Bloody brilliant today. I got zero work done

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

The same as when it’s the super bowl on 09:27 - Sep 30 with 1295 viewsDBaldy

The same as when it’s the super bowl on 20:17 - Sep 28 by HARRY10

Seriously? A slight Aspergers? You do realise that it's a learning disability, right?

Would you say someone who'd had a foot amputated had a slight disability?

Ignorance is not an excuse either, so I'd suggest you understand what something is before trying to use it as an insult. That's assuming you've got the mental capacity to understand it, which judging from a lot of your posts appears unlikely.
The same as when it’s the super bowl on 09:33 - Sep 30 with 1290 viewstextbackup

The same as when it’s the super bowl on 19:15 - Sep 28 by BlueinBrum

Both are sports, that I find boring. That’s where I’ve managed to compare the two

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

The same as when it’s the super bowl on 09:51 - Sep 30 with 1279 viewssundaze

The same as when it’s the super bowl on 09:27 - Sep 30 by DBaldy

Seriously? A slight Aspergers? You do realise that it's a learning disability, right?

Would you say someone who'd had a foot amputated had a slight disability?

Ignorance is not an excuse either, so I'd suggest you understand what something is before trying to use it as an insult. That's assuming you've got the mental capacity to understand it, which judging from a lot of your posts appears unlikely.

I am guessing that the "10" in his name refers to his age. Still no excuse though.
The same as when it’s the super bowl on 09:55 - Sep 30 with 1272 viewsSuperblue95

The same as when it’s the super bowl on 09:51 - Sep 30 by sundaze

I am guessing that the "10" in his name refers to his age. Still no excuse though.

That's where you're wrong, it's his IQ

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024