Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why isn’t Nydam getting game time at St Johnstone? 17:39 - Oct 7 with 8203 viewstheinbetweener

Has he been injured?
Why isn’t Nydam getting game time at St Johnstone? on 12:23 - Oct 8 with 2043 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

Why isn’t Nydam getting game time at St Johnstone? on 12:20 - Oct 8 by BlueBadger

It was you that gave him the Definite Info he's got there, wasn't it?

It's all a ploy! Provide others with duff info before posting the real stories myself! My credibility then goes up ten-fold when I'm right
Oh please... on 12:34 - Oct 8 with 2035 viewsDyland

Why isn’t Nydam getting game time at St Johnstone? on 08:25 - Oct 8 by DinnernotTea

Put it this way I know someone close to Bishop and I know that definitely isn't the case. Not now anyway. Like I say, send him to Oldham on loan and make him realise where his career is going.

Maybe he's not as driven as Cristiano Ronaldo but that doesn't make him the opposite. Teddy has been seen out on the lash occasionally down the years but so what? He's just a normal lad. People extrapolate so much from so little. He's had awful luck with injuries that has been nothing to do with his lifestyle or attitude.

A fit and firing Bishop is as much an asset as Dozzers and I'm not particularly interested in some made up scale of how "hungry" our players are, only that we can get him in the first team squad.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Why isn’t Nydam getting game time at St Johnstone? on 13:14 - Oct 8 with 1993 viewsDinnernotTea

Why isn’t Nydam getting game time at St Johnstone? on 12:23 - Oct 8 by No_Moore_Kieffer

It's all a ploy! Provide others with duff info before posting the real stories myself! My credibility then goes up ten-fold when I'm right

As far as I know he has more than one mate so God knows what you know or have been told. But I'm telling you now he has previously said the words he isn't arsed about playing for Ipswich. Call him text him, you're that close you can DM the reply. He lacks the drive and desire to stay at this level, it's as simple as that. A stint at Oldham will hammer what he has home.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

Why isn’t Nydam getting game time at St Johnstone? on 14:42 - Oct 8 with 1925 viewsrickw

Why isn’t Nydam getting game time at St Johnstone? on 22:20 - Oct 7 by Melford

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-insisting
[Post edited 7 Oct 2018 22:21]

I've thought we have a same thing with Chalobah and Edun - where we have to pay extra if they aren't in the matchday squad.
This was the only explanation I could come up with when we had 6 loanees and it was preferred to have those 2 on the bench instead of Donacien starting...

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Why isn’t Nydam getting game time at St Johnstone? on 14:54 - Oct 8 with 1921 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

Why isn’t Nydam getting game time at St Johnstone? on 13:14 - Oct 8 by DinnernotTea

As far as I know he has more than one mate so God knows what you know or have been told. But I'm telling you now he has previously said the words he isn't arsed about playing for Ipswich. Call him text him, you're that close you can DM the reply. He lacks the drive and desire to stay at this level, it's as simple as that. A stint at Oldham will hammer what he has home.

That's odd, given that when he was linked with Arsenal (after the play-off season) his attitude was "I don't want the attention, I'd rather keep my head down and play at Ipswich than move to a Premier League club and not be playing games." before being linked to Cambridge (about 2.5 years ago when the Luke Berry swap rumour came about) and saying that moving isn't something he wants to do, he'd rather focus on getting back fit for Town.

And in the summer, do you really think he'd have signed a new deal if he wasn't bothered about playing for Town? He loves it here and had 2 or 3 other options who were offering equal-improved terms to his Town contract. Surely if he didn't want to be here, then he wouldn't be?

Awful attitude, can't believe it!!11!!!
Why isn’t Nydam getting game time at St Johnstone? on 15:49 - Oct 8 with 1894 viewsZedRodgers

Why isn’t Nydam getting game time at St Johnstone? on 22:04 - Oct 7 by Melford

Maybe we should dictate whether they play or not though. A lot of clubs do it, only sending players out if their going to guaranteed game time, they have clauses in the loan contracts. I'm sure Pennington and Chalobah have things written into their deals that they have to play so many games.

When you say "I'm sure", are you just assuming?

Hurst said in a press interview that he doesn't believe in the type of loans where a certain amount of game time is written into the agreement. He said that players should earn their places regardless of where they are on loan or where they've come from, so would seem very strange for him to have agreed the complete opposite for Chalobah and Pennington.

It may well have been in response to a question asked about Nydam's loan actually.

No, not at the moment

Why isn’t Nydam getting game time at St Johnstone? on 22:36 - Oct 8 with 1822 viewsMelford

Why isn’t Nydam getting game time at St Johnstone? on 15:49 - Oct 8 by ZedRodgers

When you say "I'm sure", are you just assuming?

Hurst said in a press interview that he doesn't believe in the type of loans where a certain amount of game time is written into the agreement. He said that players should earn their places regardless of where they are on loan or where they've come from, so would seem very strange for him to have agreed the complete opposite for Chalobah and Pennington.

It may well have been in response to a question asked about Nydam's loan actually.

I'm assuming on the strength of the fact the two have been in every squad since they turned up and Pennington's played every game and I've heard enough about Prem teams, especially the likes of Everton and Chelsea placing strict instructions about how much their players are used. Hurst may not agree with it, but this is what goes on. Liverpool are boldly up front about it.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Why isn’t Nydam getting game time at St Johnstone? on 02:23 - Oct 9 with 1777 viewsjeera

Why isn’t Nydam getting game time at St Johnstone? on 13:14 - Oct 8 by DinnernotTea

"I'm telling you now he has previously said the words he isn't arsed about playing for Ipswich"

No, you are repeating what someone else had supposedly said to you. And even if a sniff of truth, it doesn't take a thing into account such as context.

It's a bit of daft, unnecessary, unhelpful gossip.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Why isn’t Nydam getting game time at St Johnstone? on 04:04 - Oct 9 with 1760 viewsharlingblue

Why isn’t Nydam getting game time at St Johnstone? on 18:46 - Oct 7 by itfcjoe

Same reasons Edun isn’t getting minutes here - the loan system is pretty poor and very hit or miss

I like Edun, but Nydam is a similar type of player, waste of a loan on both accounts.
Why isn’t Nydam getting game time at St Johnstone? on 21:33 - Oct 9 with 1623 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Go St Johnstone a ring and ask Tommy Wright.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024