Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Omar Sowummi 21:44 - Oct 10 with 3693 viewsHipsterectomy

Haven't heard of the guy but an ex-Town youth. Approaching 100 games for Yeovil and their captain at 22.

Nice to know he's made/making a good career.

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Omar Sowummi on 21:50 - Oct 10 with 3634 viewsOsborneOneNil

Yes. I work with a Yeovil season ticket holder, he loves him!
Omar Sowummi on 01:02 - Oct 11 with 3361 viewsGuthrum

Happened to see him play for the youths a couple of times, was quite impressed, then he disappeared. It is good to hear he made it somewhere.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Omar Sowummi on 05:11 - Oct 11 with 3286 viewsMillsey

Watched him at Lowestoft when he was on loan there. Played well and then signed for Yeovil.
Omar Sowummi on 06:53 - Oct 11 with 3191 viewsDanTheMan

Saw him play a few weeks back at Notts County.

Had a good game from what I remember. That said County looked abysmal.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Omar Sowummi on 07:28 - Oct 11 with 3123 viewsBluefish

I saw him in a fayc game and he was our stand out player, he looked certain to make it and then not too long later he was released. I was amazed

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Omar Sowummi on 08:32 - Oct 11 with 2986 viewsCurrie10

Weird timing, just got injured.

Article on bbc
Omar Sowummi on 08:44 - Oct 11 with 2959 viewsconnorscontract

Omar Sowummi on 07:28 - Oct 11 by Bluefish

I saw him in a fayc game and he was our stand out player, he looked certain to make it and then not too long later he was released. I was amazed

Old Git rated him, and I think was impressed by his family. For those who are relatively new to the board, OG used to go to Reserve games, Youth games and training sessions at Playford Road, and write detailed, and (I thought) often very funny, reports which were either posted on here or emailed to those who requested them.
Omar Sowummi on 09:05 - Oct 11 with 2888 viewsTIB

He gets thrown up top doesn't he when they're chasing games?

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Login to get fewer ads

Omar Sowummi on 10:44 - Oct 11 with 2719 viewsOsborneOneNil

Omar Sowummi on 09:05 - Oct 11 by TIB

He gets thrown up top doesn't he when they're chasing games?

He does, man mountain!
Omar Sowummi on 11:40 - Oct 11 with 2637 viewsBasuco

Omar Sowummi on 08:44 - Oct 11 by connorscontract

Old Git rated him, and I think was impressed by his family. For those who are relatively new to the board, OG used to go to Reserve games, Youth games and training sessions at Playford Road, and write detailed, and (I thought) often very funny, reports which were either posted on here or emailed to those who requested them.

Who could forget those reports from behind the bushes from the training ground during the RK era when he was banned from watching them.
Omar Sowummi on 12:02 - Oct 11 with 2579 viewsHeathlander

I miss OG. I loved his reports.
Omar Sowummi on 12:04 - Oct 11 with 2572 viewschicoazul

"impressed by his family"

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Omar Sowummi on 14:04 - Oct 11 with 2427 viewsSouperJim

Omar Sowummi on 12:02 - Oct 11 by Heathlander

I miss OG. I loved his reports.

There did seem to be some kind of vendetta against him on here from some quarters, I also used to enjoy his posts although said reports were sometimes a bit heavy going.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Omar Sowummi on 16:19 - Oct 11 with 2308 viewsconnorscontract

Omar Sowummi on 12:04 - Oct 11 by chicoazul

"impressed by his family"

?

If I recall correctly, he spoke very highly of them as being very interested and supportive of Omar, but very grounded and not letting him think the world revolved around him just because he was on the road to a career as a footballer.
Omar Sowummi on 18:40 - Oct 11 with 2145 viewsbournemouthblue

Omar Sowummi on 08:32 - Oct 11 by Currie10

Weird timing, just got injured.

Article on bbc

The TWTD curse

Isn't he really really tall?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Omar Sowummi on 18:52 - Oct 11 with 2111 viewsChocorange

I heard from Old Git in a PM only a few weeks ago, so presume he still visits the board from time to time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024