Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Honestly, wtf goes through people’s minds... 17:55 - Nov 5 with 10071 viewsSitfcB

Horrible creatures.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Honestly, wtf goes through people’s minds... on 12:57 - Nov 6 with 1341 viewsbrazil1982

Honestly, wtf goes through people’s minds... on 23:26 - Nov 5 by bournemouthblue

There's a certain symmetry to the police being chronically underfunded and unable to investigate a case like this and the austerity environment which contributed to the national embarrassment that is Grenfell

Why someone finds it amusing to mock this disaster for the sake of bantz is anyone's guess

Imagine if someone had done similar with the Bradford Fire or even the Hillsborough disaster. Do you think the Police would be sweeping such cases under the carpet?
[Post edited 5 Nov 2018 23:28]

£10m was spent refurbishing these flats, so I hardly think austerity contributed. Poor choices yes, but not austerity.
Honestly, wtf goes through people’s minds... on 17:31 - Nov 6 with 1278 viewsbournemouthblue

Honestly, wtf goes through people’s minds... on 07:24 - Nov 6 by The_Major

Not all kids at all. One was 19, but the other four are all over 45.

Yes I must admit that I am staggered by the ages of the people involved

If it was Kid's I could forgive it but the majority there are old enough to know better

It will be interesting to see the backgrounds of the morons involved in this whole affair. The tabloids are bound to jump all over it.

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Honestly, wtf goes through people’s minds... on 17:32 - Nov 6 with 1276 viewsbournemouthblue

Honestly, wtf goes through people’s minds... on 12:04 - Nov 6 by m14_blue

It's crazy.

The police don't have the resources to investigate burglaries but people are getting arrested for being tasteless, classless pr1cks.

It was also headline news on ITV last night.

Yes but unfortunately for these clowns it's become massively high profile

See Ben Stokes and his court case. Had he been your average Joe on the street, it would have only gone to a magistrates.

Honestly, wtf goes through people’s minds... on 17:34 - Nov 6 with 1273 viewsbournemouthblue

Honestly, wtf goes through people’s minds... on 12:57 - Nov 6 by brazil1982

£10m was spent refurbishing these flats, so I hardly think austerity contributed. Poor choices yes, but not austerity.

Yes but it could have cost them £15 million for the sake of argument?

If they have cut corners to save money, that's a symptom of austerity I am afraid

Honestly, wtf goes through people’s minds... on 17:42 - Nov 6 with 1266 viewsGlasgowBlue

Honestly, wtf goes through people’s minds... on 17:31 - Nov 6 by bournemouthblue

Yes I must admit that I am staggered by the ages of the people involved

If it was Kid's I could forgive it but the majority there are old enough to know better

It will be interesting to see the backgrounds of the morons involved in this whole affair. The tabloids are bound to jump all over it.

So not public school boys as your first speculated.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Honestly, wtf goes through people’s minds... on 21:59 - Nov 6 with 1223 viewsstrikalite

Honestly, wtf goes through people’s minds... on 06:46 - Nov 6 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Shall we arrest everyone that’s ever made a Madeline McCann joke too?

It's a fair point, where do we draw the line.....
Honestly, wtf goes through people’s minds... on 22:14 - Nov 6 with 1201 viewsMelford

Honestly, wtf goes through people’s minds... on 06:46 - Nov 6 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Shall we arrest everyone that’s ever made a Madeline McCann joke too?

Jokes are one thing, after a big celebrity dies there's a lot of people clamouring to be the first to bung up an offensive joke about it. To spend a decent amount of time to make a replica of Grenfell Tower, complete with people at the windows is putting some effort in, that's not in the same league as telling a risque joke.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Honestly, wtf goes through people’s minds... on 01:55 - Nov 7 with 1167 viewsMJallday

Honestly, wtf goes through people’s minds... on 10:39 - Nov 6 by baxterbasics

Excellent point.

It's disgusting, thoughtless and in terrible taste.

But I am more concerned with people being arrested for a tasteless joke. That is sinister and seems to be happening more frequently.

Police have more important things to deal with.

They probably ought to give the frankie Boyle episodes of mock the week reruns on Dave a wide berth then

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Login to get fewer ads

Honestly, wtf goes through people’s minds... on 06:37 - Nov 7 with 1136 viewstabletopjoe

Disgusting as it is, it would be the beginning of the end of freedom in this country if these people were prosecuted for something other people find offensive

'Let the ignorant argue with themselves' -- CL

Honestly, wtf goes through people’s minds... on 08:44 - Nov 7 with 1098 viewsuefacup81

It's just boggling - and symptomatic of the state of this country - that these folks will (seemingly) face swifter and harsher justice than those whose negligence led to the disaster in the first place.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024