Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hurst to Notts County? 21:00 - Nov 18 with 2003 viewsSeablue

https://www-nottinghampost-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.nottinghampost.com/spo
Hurst to Notts County? on 21:03 - Nov 18 with 1990 viewsMullet

Interesting to see him replace Kewell there. I thought HK was being tipped as a bright young thing in management. I wonder where he'll end up now.

Maybe that level is simply Hurst's? No shame in that but it's clear if he had any potential here he frittered it away very quickly through his own fault.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Hurst to Notts County? on 21:20 - Nov 18 with 1937 viewsSuperfrans

Hurst to Notts County? on 21:03 - Nov 18 by Mullet

Interesting to see him replace Kewell there. I thought HK was being tipped as a bright young thing in management. I wonder where he'll end up now.

Maybe that level is simply Hurst's? No shame in that but it's clear if he had any potential here he frittered it away very quickly through his own fault.

Must admit, I was surprised Kewell got the job there. He’s never convinced me in interviews and when he started at Crawley, it took him a while to get going, I saw them last season and they weren’t that great.

I do hope Hurst goes there. He’ll do a decent job, I reckon. But they’ll need to give him time.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Hurst to Notts County? on 22:20 - Nov 18 with 1827 viewsITFC_Forever

That Notts County job is cursed, they seem to change managers every few months.

Will be handy for Hurst living in Sheffield though, that can only help him.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Hurst to Notts County? on 22:36 - Nov 18 with 1781 viewsMaySixth

Hurst to Notts County? on 21:20 - Nov 18 by Superfrans

Must admit, I was surprised Kewell got the job there. He’s never convinced me in interviews and when he started at Crawley, it took him a while to get going, I saw them last season and they weren’t that great.

I do hope Hurst goes there. He’ll do a decent job, I reckon. But they’ll need to give him time.

spot on

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Hurst to Notts County? on 08:59 - Nov 19 with 1518 viewsronnyblue

Hurst to Notts County? on 21:03 - Nov 18 by Mullet

Replace a manager who had 3 wins in 14 games with one who had 1 win in 14 games! Seems like a sensible choice !
Hurst to Notts County? on 09:04 - Nov 19 with 1503 viewsSomethingBlue

I would like Hurst to get a new job, he seems a good guy who just got it very wrong here.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Hurst to Notts County? on 09:47 - Nov 19 with 1437 viewsSwansea_Blue

Hurst to Notts County? on 22:20 - Nov 18 by ITFC_Forever

That Notts County job is cursed, they seem to change managers every few months.

Will be handy for Hurst living in Sheffield though, that can only help him.

You could say the same thing about the ITFC job under Evans. We've finished off ever manager to take the job (although Jim did manage a few months at QPR I suppose, and it's early days for Mick and Hurst).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Hurst to Notts County? on 09:58 - Nov 19 with 1416 viewschicoazul

Can we stop talking about Mini Roy please, it makes my dick itch.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

Hurst to Notts County? on 10:20 - Nov 19 with 1383 viewsmattrolow

Hurst looking to take this job is a real life example of how taking a step forward before you're ready can really damage your career.

Seen it with so many managers before, but from being one of the best young managers and getting a job in the Championship, to (potentially) managing second bottom of the Football League in less than five months is a real fall from grace.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024