Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Massive round of applause to Blue Action so far. 21:21 - Nov 25 with 4762 viewsPauls_Cr0wn_Jewells

Since announcement of the group it has been outstanding, well done to our supporters also for getting behind the project! The banners and flags looked outstanding.

Will definitely be putting some of my money towards it, atmosphere since the Bolton game has been great! Keep it going everyone, the team needs our support more than ever and we really can make a difference and be the 12th man!

COYB
[Post edited 25 Nov 2018 22:31]

Poll: Offer Bishop a new contract now?

Massive round of applause to Blue Action so far. on 21:57 - Nov 25 with 4678 viewsJohnyJohnson

Totally agree, fine margins this season, the crowd could keep us up. No option but to get 100% behind the club and lift the heads of the players.
Massive round of applause to Blue Action so far. on 22:32 - Nov 25 with 4613 viewsjaseitfc

Agree too - was my first game in four years on Friday (Ive been living oversees and now live in London) and i was in section 6 with Blue Action and it was incredible. It took me 5 hours to get home because I missed the last tube down here but at 2.30am and the day after I was buzzing for all things town, even though we lost.

Blue Action has got me back into town and I'll be going back to PR soon to get in amongst those fans again, loved it.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2018 22:36]
Massive round of applause to Blue Action so far. on 22:39 - Nov 25 with 4591 viewsKieran_Knows

Great effort by them, made a really good atmosphere on Friday.

I noticed they mentioned earlier that only 23 out of the 50 flags were returned on Friday night, which I found incredibly pathetic from Town fans to take them. Hopefully people just took them with the intention on returning them Wednesday night...

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Massive round of applause to Blue Action so far. on 22:45 - Nov 25 with 4575 viewsblaggers

Do they have a website or a GoFundMe page?

Poll: What happens next?

Massive round of applause to Blue Action so far. on 23:02 - Nov 25 with 4541 viewsKieran_Knows

Massive round of applause to Blue Action so far. on 22:45 - Nov 25 by blaggers

Do they have a website or a GoFundMe page?

This is their website where you can buy stickers which help fund the banners/flags.

https://blueaction.bigcartel.com/

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Massive round of applause to Blue Action so far. on 23:09 - Nov 25 with 4526 viewsBlue_Order

Massive round of applause to Blue Action so far. on 22:39 - Nov 25 by Kieran_Knows

Great effort by them, made a really good atmosphere on Friday.

I noticed they mentioned earlier that only 23 out of the 50 flags were returned on Friday night, which I found incredibly pathetic from Town fans to take them. Hopefully people just took them with the intention on returning them Wednesday night...

Aye that’s what we’re hoping mate. We’ve had a few messages from people saying they didn’t realise they weren’t fair game to take and would bring them back on Wednesday.

It’s all new to Town fans so I can understand it somewhat, and not everyone would have seen our plea on the socials to leave them by their seat. It was the ones refusing (or trying to, my mate wasn’t having any of it 😬) to give them back that annoyed us a bit.
Massive round of applause to Blue Action so far. on 00:44 - Nov 26 with 4422 viewsslump

Massive round of applause to Blue Action so far. on 23:09 - Nov 25 by Blue_Order

Aye that’s what we’re hoping mate. We’ve had a few messages from people saying they didn’t realise they weren’t fair game to take and would bring them back on Wednesday.

It’s all new to Town fans so I can understand it somewhat, and not everyone would have seen our plea on the socials to leave them by their seat. It was the ones refusing (or trying to, my mate wasn’t having any of it 😬) to give them back that annoyed us a bit.

What are the cost of the flags?

Would be great to get a hundred or more out there

UTT

Massive round of applause to Blue Action so far. on 01:48 - Nov 26 with 4398 viewsBlue_Order

Massive round of applause to Blue Action so far. on 00:44 - Nov 26 by slump

What are the cost of the flags?

Would be great to get a hundred or more out there

About £150, mate.

We don’t plan on getting more of the same flags again just yet, but we’ve plenty other ideas for more things in future. And if people keep buying merch/donating, we’ll be able to do it on a larger scale next time.
Login to get fewer ads

Massive round of applause to Blue Action so far. on 01:51 - Nov 26 with 4392 viewsTendring_Blue

Massive round of applause to Blue Action so far. on 01:48 - Nov 26 by Blue_Order

About £150, mate.

We don’t plan on getting more of the same flags again just yet, but we’ve plenty other ideas for more things in future. And if people keep buying merch/donating, we’ll be able to do it on a larger scale next time.

I think this is a great idea, I'll be buying some stickers to help out.

Well done with it so far.
Massive round of applause to Blue Action so far. on 02:04 - Nov 26 with 4378 viewsBlue_Order

Massive round of applause to Blue Action so far. on 01:51 - Nov 26 by Tendring_Blue

I think this is a great idea, I'll be buying some stickers to help out.

Well done with it so far.

Cheers mate, nice one 👍
Massive round of applause to Blue Action so far. on 07:38 - Nov 26 with 4211 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Agree entirely, has been incredible. On Friday also sat in Section 6 and can honestly say I had the best time I have had at an Ipswich match in years if not ever!!

Will be donating also!!

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Massive round of applause to Blue Action so far. on 07:42 - Nov 26 with 4194 viewsBlue_Order

Massive round of applause to Blue Action so far. on 07:38 - Nov 26 by TheTrueBlue1878

Agree entirely, has been incredible. On Friday also sat in Section 6 and can honestly say I had the best time I have had at an Ipswich match in years if not ever!!

Will be donating also!!

My man!
Massive round of applause to Blue Action so far. on 07:58 - Nov 26 with 4165 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Massive round of applause to Blue Action so far. on 23:02 - Nov 25 by Kieran_Knows

This is their website where you can buy stickers which help fund the banners/flags.

https://blueaction.bigcartel.com/

Done.....who wouldn't want the Joy Division one. Great work all involved?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Massive round of applause to Blue Action so far. on 08:16 - Nov 26 with 4137 viewsNorthstaNder

Anything that can help improve the atmosphere at Portman Road gets my vote so I've made a donation. I miss the old Northstand :(
Massive round of applause to Blue Action so far. on 08:33 - Nov 26 with 4095 viewsHarry_Palmer

Agreed, great stuff and well done to all concerned.
Massive round of applause to Blue Action so far. on 08:46 - Nov 26 with 4078 views26_Paz

Massive round of applause to Blue Action so far. on 23:09 - Nov 25 by Blue_Order

I'm sure the majority who took them just thought they were left by the club like the clappers were.
Loved it in there Friday, keep up the good work gents!

The Paz Man

Massive round of applause to Blue Action so far. on 09:29 - Nov 26 with 4022 viewsrosseden

Massive round of applause to Blue Action so far. on 01:48 - Nov 26 by Blue_Order

About £150, mate.

why dont you share some of the ideas, some of the fans who cant get to home games might chuck a few quid in from a far to help the cause, i know i would.......

Poll: can the majority of twtd users count?
Blog: [Blog] To Deal or Not to Deal, That is the Question?

Massive round of applause to Blue Action so far. on 09:37 - Nov 26 with 4000 viewsSomethingBlue

Seconded — hopefully it's very clear to people now that they are serious, organised and do the things they say they will.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Massive round of applause to Blue Action so far. on 10:23 - Nov 26 with 3931 viewsBlue_Order

Massive round of applause to Blue Action so far. on 09:29 - Nov 26 by rosseden

why dont you share some of the ideas, some of the fans who cant get to home games might chuck a few quid in from a far to help the cause, i know i would.......

The element of surprise is half the fun!

We’ve loads of ideas but nothing concrete yet for the next one, we’re always discussing it though. It takes time to make banners and stuff when we have families and work full time, and we don’t want to announce anything that we end up not being able to pull off. That display on Friday was planned for 6+ weeks but we wanted to make sure everything was 100% sorted before telling anyone about it.

We’re starting to work on a couple of bigger flags that we’ll have in our section at most games, but they’ll take a while yet (even longer now I’m stuck in hospital with pneumonia )

Hoping to have some new merch to sell in the next month or so too, but we haven’t decided what that’ll be yet.
Massive round of applause to Blue Action so far. on 10:34 - Nov 26 with 3903 viewsPinewoodblue

Massive round of applause to Blue Action so far. on 10:23 - Nov 26 by Blue_Order

We’ve loads of ideas but nothing concrete yet for the next one, we’re always discussing it though. It takes time to make banners and stuff when we have families and work full time, and we don’t want to announce anything that we end up not being able to pull off. That display on Friday was planned for 6+ weeks but we wanted to make sure everything was 100% sorted before telling anyone about it.

We’re starting to work on a couple of bigger flags that we’ll have in our section at most games, but they’ll take a while yet (even longer now I’m stuck in hospital with pneumonia )

Hoping to have some new merch to sell in the next month or so too, but we haven’t decided what that’ll be yet.

You need to be doing something each and every home game if only flag waving changing g etc. You can introduce other banners from time to time.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Massive round of applause to Blue Action so far. on 10:55 - Nov 26 with 3868 viewsBlue_Order

Massive round of applause to Blue Action so far. on 10:34 - Nov 26 by Pinewoodblue

You need to be doing something each and every home game if only flag waving changing g etc. You can introduce other banners from time to time.

Aye a few of the flags will be in our section every game now, and new flags/2-sticks as we make them.
Massive round of applause to Blue Action so far. on 12:07 - Nov 26 with 3747 viewsbluejake78

Massive round of applause to Blue Action so far. on 02:04 - Nov 26 by Blue_Order

Cheers mate, nice one 👍

Are you going to do the car windscreen stickers?
Massive round of applause to Blue Action so far. on 16:56 - Nov 26 with 3576 viewsSlambo

Massive round of applause to Blue Action so far. on 12:07 - Nov 26 by bluejake78

Are you going to do the car windscreen stickers?

We're looking at doing some other merch. Can't say car windscreen stickers occurred to us, but might be worth a punt..!

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

Massive round of applause to Blue Action so far. on 18:36 - Nov 26 with 3482 viewsfloridablue

Massive round of applause to Blue Action so far. on 16:56 - Nov 26 by Slambo

We're looking at doing some other merch. Can't say car windscreen stickers occurred to us, but might be worth a punt..!

Just my thoughts and first, well done for the efforts your group is putting in.
When the Orlando City franchise arrived here a few years ago from Texas pre MLS the English owner had young staff members handing out free Orlando City crest car magnets for a season, now on sale in stores as they don't last long in Florida heat. Also organized 5k events from the new stadium at the start of each season with a purple Orlando City T shirt included in the sign up fee and attracting a few thousand each year. I still notice plenty of car magnets everywhere I drive in Florida.
Massive round of applause to Blue Action so far. on 23:27 - Nov 26 with 3312 viewsMVBlue

Massive round of applause to Blue Action so far. on 10:23 - Nov 26 by Blue_Order

This is a welcome note of positivity in a void of uncertainty and previous attendance lows. I hope you all rise as a phoenix from these 2018 flamed ashes.

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024