Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks as though we are going down without a fight 16:28 - Dec 8 with 4420 viewswarkthisway

Actually embarrassing now - Evans has wrecked this club - allowing the sale of Waggy and. Garner was suicide- the entire squad had been under funded for years - half that team wouldn’t get anywhere near another champ club–-for gods sake sell up you clown .

bentnkuqi

Looks as though we are going down without a fight on 16:30 - Dec 8 with 3560 viewsSpruceMoose

Harsh. Don't see how you can say we haven't fought today.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Looks as though we are going down without a fight on 16:33 - Dec 8 with 3471 viewsFootballpete

Who's going to buy the club? Evans doesn't put in enough to make us competitive yet he loses millions each year. It's a crazy situation, makes me really dislike the professional if I'm honest.

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

Looks as though we are going down without a fight on 16:33 - Dec 8 with 3463 viewsJDB23

Don't think you can say we aren't fighting, the players just simply aren't good enough.

Some of the experienced senior pros should be having a hard look in the mirror, but most of the squad shouldn't be anywhere near this level.
Looks as though we are going down without a fight on 16:33 - Dec 8 with 3457 viewsTractorWood

In fairness, I think the penny has dropped and he is trying to sell. The penny being that he can't afford to sink another £60m into something that he's got no certainty of a payback.

Unfortunately, things will probably get far worse before they get better. I think we'll struggle to be mid table in league one based on the performances I've seen.

Knudsen, Bart, Sears, Dozzell and other youngsters will all be off. More change, more punts from even lower leagues.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2018 16:35]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Looks as though we are going down without a fight on 16:36 - Dec 8 with 3371 viewsGarv

Looks as though we are going down without a fight on 16:30 - Dec 8 by SpruceMoose

That and 'passion' are always the words that come out when a team isn't playing well, irrespective of whether it's true or not. Always made me laugh. They're just not good enough.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Looks as though we are going down without a fight on 16:38 - Dec 8 with 3319 viewsSpruceMoose

Looks as though we are going down without a fight on 16:36 - Dec 8 by Garv

That and 'passion' are always the words that come out when a team isn't playing well, irrespective of whether it's true or not. Always made me laugh. They're just not good enough.

You can see they aren't very good and they have next to no confidence. I'll be amazed if we don't go down. Still got the hope though.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Looks as though we are going down without a fight on 16:39 - Dec 8 with 3276 viewsTractorWood

Looks as though we are going down without a fight on 16:36 - Dec 8 by Garv

Don't forget us not getting any luck, injuries and bad refs to complete the bingo sheet of ignorance.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Looks as though we are going down without a fight on 16:39 - Dec 8 with 3270 viewsKeaneish

Are you there?

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Login to get fewer ads

Looks as though we are going down without a fight on 16:39 - Dec 8 with 3262 viewslloydy84

The supporters wanted Hurst and he gave them Hurst
Looks as though we are going down without a fight on 16:41 - Dec 8 with 3223 viewsgt81

I've already lost interest in these games. Even when we play reasonably well, the result is usually a foregone conclusion.

I'm just waiting to see if anything interesting happens during the transfer window, if not may as well write off the season and be ready to go in League 1.
Looks as though we are going down without a fight on 16:44 - Dec 8 with 3169 viewsSpruceMoose

Looks as though we are going down without a fight on 16:38 - Dec 8 by SpruceMoose

You can see they aren't very good and they have next to no confidence. I'll be amazed if we don't go down. Still got the hope though.

Cobbler, with all due respect, fook off you sad sack of sh1t. You might not care about the result but some of us would like to discuss it like grown ups.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2018 16:45]

Looks as though we are going down without a fight on 16:45 - Dec 8 with 3142 viewsSwansea_Blue

Looks as though we are going down without a fight on 16:39 - Dec 8 by lloydy84

No they didn't. Hardly anyone had heard of him before the rumours/links started in the press.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Looks as though we are going down without a fight on 16:45 - Dec 8 with 3140 viewsKeaneish

Looks as though we are going down without a fight on 16:44 - Dec 8 by SpruceMoose

Cobbler, with all due respect, fook off you sad sack of sh1t. You might not care about the result but some of us would like to discuss it like grown ups.

I second that.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Looks as though we are going down without a fight on 16:46 - Dec 8 with 3106 viewspointofblue

Looks as though we are going down without a fight on 16:45 - Dec 8 by Swansea_Blue

No they didn't. Hardly anyone had heard of him before the rumours/links started in the press.

I think more people had heard of Hurst than they had of Ross.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Looks as though we are going down without a fight on 16:48 - Dec 8 with 3067 viewsSwansea_Blue

Looks as though we are going down without a fight on 16:46 - Dec 8 by pointofblue

I think more people had heard of Hurst than they had of Ross.

It's a total fallacy to think that Evans went for Hurst because the fans wanted him to though

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Looks as though we are going down without a fight on 16:52 - Dec 8 with 2992 viewsBenters2

Looks as though we are going down without a fight on 16:44 - Dec 8 by SpruceMoose

What’s happened now?
Looks as though we are going down without a fight on 16:53 - Dec 8 with 2987 viewspointofblue

Looks as though we are going down without a fight on 16:48 - Dec 8 by Swansea_Blue

It's a total fallacy to think that Evans went for Hurst because the fans wanted him to though

I think Hurst ticked a lot of boxes for the fans and Evans wanted to appease the base after the toxic end to Mick’s reign. Going by his previous appointments his natural instinct would have been to appoint someone with a lot Championship experience and some success to their name.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Looks as though we are going down without a fight on 16:54 - Dec 8 with 2970 viewsSpruceMoose

Looks as though we are going down without a fight on 16:52 - Dec 8 by Benters2

What’s happened now?

Your mate is weirdly following me around the board. Have a word won't you? Phil's already warned him a couple of times. Wouldn't want a ban handed out.

Looks as though we are going down without a fight on 17:01 - Dec 8 with 2878 viewsTheBoyBlue

Looks as though we are going down without a fight on 16:39 - Dec 8 by lloydy84

I didn't. I wanted Ross.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Looks as though we are going down without a fight on 17:02 - Dec 8 with 2868 viewswarkthisway

Looks as though we are going down without a fight on 16:30 - Dec 8 by SpruceMoose

Harsh ???? Have you seen the table ??? That’s the trouble with our fans - apathetic- there should be protests and riots in the street

bentnkuqi

Looks as though we are going down without a fight on 17:08 - Dec 8 with 2776 viewsSpruceMoose

Looks as though we are going down without a fight on 17:02 - Dec 8 by warkthisway

Harsh ???? Have you seen the table ??? That’s the trouble with our fans - apathetic- there should be protests and riots in the street

At what? The fact they're crap? Tell them something they don't know already.

Looks as though we are going down without a fight on 17:09 - Dec 8 with 2767 viewsBenters2

Looks as though we are going down without a fight on 17:02 - Dec 8 by warkthisway

He would look daft doing that in the good old US of A!
Looks as though we are going down without a fight on 17:09 - Dec 8 with 2759 viewsDeano69

Harsh on the players chap.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Looks as though we are going down without a fight on 17:10 - Dec 8 with 2741 viewswkj

Well, then start the movement if that is what you believe

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Looks as though we are going down without a fight on 17:11 - Dec 8 with 2727 views3_5_2

I didn't go today so if you did then your better placed to comment but I don't agree they are not trying, rather they are just not good enough

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024