Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pilkington and Quaner close to signing (apparently) 18:54 - Jan 7 with 3737 viewsbluesym

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/town-set-to-sign-attacking-duo-1-5842970

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Pilkington and Quaner close to signing (apparently) on 19:02 - Jan 7 with 3572 viewswkj

I thought for a moment Carl Pilkington was going to buy us, and got excited someone competent might be taking over. Sigh... this'll have to do.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Pilkington and Quaner close to signing (apparently) on 19:41 - Jan 7 with 3290 viewsBloomBlue

Pilkington and Quaner close to signing (apparently) on 19:02 - Jan 7 by wkj

I thought for a moment Carl Pilkington was going to buy us, and got excited someone competent might be taking over. Sigh... this'll have to do.

Pilkington's money is built on sand
Pilkington and Quaner close to signing (apparently) on 19:45 - Jan 7 with 3236 viewsstig4532

Both solid players at this level, Pilkington especially
Pilkington and Quaner close to signing (apparently) on 20:05 - Jan 7 with 3089 viewsitfcjoe

Meh

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Pilkington and Quaner close to signing (apparently) on 20:10 - Jan 7 with 3015 viewsReuser_is_God

We are staying up

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Pilkington and Quaner close to signing (apparently) on 20:10 - Jan 7 with 3009 viewshomer_123

Pilkington and Quaner close to signing (apparently) on 20:05 - Jan 7 by itfcjoe

Meh

It's not surprising though Joe, is it?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Pilkington and Quaner close to signing (apparently) on 20:13 - Jan 7 with 2983 viewsPecker

Pilkington would be a great bit of business. Just one of many we need. Fingers crossed.
Pilkington and Quaner close to signing (apparently) on 20:19 - Jan 7 with 2909 viewsDubtractor

Pilkington and Quaner close to signing (apparently) on 19:41 - Jan 7 by BloomBlue

Pilkington's money is built on sand

You're determined to get that joke in aren't you?

Fair play.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Login to get fewer ads

So what? (n/t) on 20:21 - Jan 7 with 2882 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Pilkington and Quaner close to signing (apparently) on 20:31 - Jan 7 with 2757 viewsitfcjoe

Pilkington and Quaner close to signing (apparently) on 20:10 - Jan 7 by homer_123

It's not surprising though Joe, is it?

No, I know the club have been working on some better targets, but clearly not getting anywhere

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Pilkington and Quaner close to signing (apparently) on 20:34 - Jan 7 with 2699 viewshomer_123

Pilkington and Quaner close to signing (apparently) on 20:31 - Jan 7 by itfcjoe

No, I know the club have been working on some better targets, but clearly not getting anywhere

If this turns out to be it, in terms of quality, our only hope lies with getting and keeping Huws and a Bishop fit.

Doesn't bode well.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Pilkington and Quaner close to signing (apparently) on 21:00 - Jan 7 with 2518 viewsRamRob

Pilkington and Quaner close to signing (apparently) on 20:34 - Jan 7 by homer_123

If this turns out to be it, in terms of quality, our only hope lies with getting and keeping Huws and a Bishop fit.

Doesn't bode well.

Agree even if they do well unless there's a big commanding centre back coming in nothing will change

Poll: What should be the music when opposition score?

Pilkington and Quaner close to signing (apparently) on 21:10 - Jan 7 with 2430 viewsBrixtonBlue

Quaner sounds like a vegan butter.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Pilkington and Quaner close to signing (apparently) on 21:33 - Jan 7 with 2270 viewsBloomBlue

Pilkington and Quaner close to signing (apparently) on 21:10 - Jan 7 by BrixtonBlue

Quorn and Quaner
Pilkington and Quaner close to signing (apparently) on 23:53 - Jan 7 with 1917 viewsbadadski

Pilkington and Quaner close to signing (apparently) on 21:33 - Jan 7 by BloomBlue

Quorn and Quaner

Yeah all these outfield players. Anyone would have thought we have a solid defense and we haven't conceded over 40 goals with half being from setpieces. Wheres the centre backs?
Pilkington and Quaner close to signing (apparently) on 00:14 - Jan 8 with 1880 viewsfactual_blue

Pilkington and Quaner close to signing (apparently) on 21:10 - Jan 7 by BrixtonBlue

You're already putting an ad campaign together for it, aren't you?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024