Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ITFC Tattoos 21:43 - Feb 5 with 5050 viewsMelford

I have only one tattoo and that is the Town badge on my right arm. Never had any more, can't think of anything else I'd want permanently inked on my body apart from that. I'm sure there's loads of people with impressive ITFC ink.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

ITFC Tattoos on 21:46 - Feb 5 with 5042 viewsBluefish

I made a post Wembley pact with a friend that we would get matching tattoos to celebrate the occasion. If either of us bottled it we had to pay a fine to the other. We both went to get them done on out legs a few weeks later in BSE only to learn that you are supposed to book in advance. Thankfully neither of us went back.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

ITFC Tattoos on 21:49 - Feb 5 with 5027 viewsBurwell_Blue

ITFC badge on my leg after Wembley, seen some right shockers by Fat Bob in town, luckily I didn’t go to him and it still looks good 19 years on.
ITFC Tattoos on 21:52 - Feb 5 with 5012 viewsMelford

ITFC Tattoos on 21:49 - Feb 5 by Burwell_Blue

ITFC badge on my leg after Wembley, seen some right shockers by Fat Bob in town, luckily I didn’t go to him and it still looks good 19 years on.

Ha! My old man did exactly the same, on his leg after Wembley.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

ITFC Tattoos on 22:00 - Feb 5 with 4995 viewsITFC_Forever

I’ve got ITFC on the top of my right arm, and the horse, ball and ITFC as part of a design on my left arm.

But the best ITFC tattoo story belongs to my mate... when we were a goal down in the Bolton Semi home leg in 2000, he announced to everyone in earshot he’d get a tattoo in his area if we got to Wembley. Fate was tempted and the week after the Final, he duly got the horse, ball and ITFC on his left bum-cheek. First pre-season game of the new season, the guy who sat behind us back then didn’t believe he’d had it done and they went to the loo together to present / examine the evidence.

Even to this day, he’ll show anyone who shows an interest....
[Post edited 6 Feb 2019 17:17]

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

ITFC Tattoos on 22:04 - Feb 5 with 4977 viewsBluefish

ITFC Tattoos on 22:00 - Feb 5 by ITFC_Forever

I’ve got ITFC on the top of my right arm, and the horse, ball and ITFC as part of a design on my left arm.

But the best ITFC tattoo story belongs to my mate... when we were a goal down in the Bolton Semi home leg in 2000, he announced to everyone in earshot he’d get a tattoo in his area if we got to Wembley. Fate was tempted and the week after the Final, he duly got the horse, ball and ITFC on his left bum-cheek. First pre-season game of the new season, the guy who sat behind us back then didn’t believe he’d had it done and they went to the loo together to present / examine the evidence.

My mate has an enormous cock and balls tattooed on his arse I make him show people all the time. He lost a bet while at a festival because he got loved up with a girl he met there, they are no longer together so his current stunner has to put up with him having a cock a balls due to his ex

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

ITFC Tattoos on 22:12 - Feb 5 with 4945 viewsfooters

I have Robson's first ITFC season record up till Christmas on my member. DLLLLLLWDDLDWWLDDDLWLDWLLLL was painful to do and looks a mere smudge when unaroused.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

ITFC Tattoos on 22:14 - Feb 5 with 4922 viewsKieran_Knows

ITFC Tattoos on 22:12 - Feb 5 by footers

I have Robson's first ITFC season record up till Christmas on my member. DLLLLLLWDDLDWWLDDDLWLDWLLLL was painful to do and looks a mere smudge when unaroused.

Presume they had to stop after the first 2 fixtures?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

ITFC Tattoos on 22:32 - Feb 5 with 4839 viewsFtnfwest

Yeah but I’ve got all the goalscorers listed as well on mine
Login to get fewer ads

ITFC Tattoos on 23:52 - Feb 5 with 4729 viewsBiGDonnie

‘ITFC’ blended into my right arm sleeve. Not sure I’d fancy the badge.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

ITFC Tattoos on 08:21 - Feb 6 with 4525 viewsBlue_Order

I’ve got the Marcus Evans logo across my chest.
ITFC Tattoos on 08:58 - Feb 6 with 4478 viewsDecageBruce

Had my first major tattoo over last few months across the top half of my back for my sons.

Now got the bug and designing something to represent my grandparents which will incorporate ITFC somehow (for my Gdad) but not too keen on the badge so likely to be based around the Suffolk Punch as realism will fit in with my other artwork
ITFC Tattoos on 09:37 - Feb 6 with 4433 viewsgainsboroughblue

I had ITFC done years ago but long since had it covered over.

Not out of shame I hasten to add.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

ITFC Tattoos on 09:41 - Feb 6 with 4420 viewsgtsb

ITFC Tattoos on 08:58 - Feb 6 by DecageBruce

Had my first major tattoo over last few months across the top half of my back for my sons.

Now got the bug and designing something to represent my grandparents which will incorporate ITFC somehow (for my Gdad) but not too keen on the badge so likely to be based around the Suffolk Punch as realism will fit in with my other artwork

My whole back is of a WW1 tribute design. Not finished yet and although not ITFC I want to get something added which has Suffolk regiment badge.
ITFC Tattoos on 10:14 - Feb 6 with 4381 viewsBloomBlue

I thought about doing the same but I then realised 'prick' was the perfect word for Robson in that first so left it blank.
ITFC Tattoos on 16:54 - Feb 6 with 4267 viewsThrobbe

ITFC Tattoos on 22:00 - Feb 5 by ITFC_Forever

You'll be thoroughly unsurprised to know that the arse tattoo made an appearance at my wedding reception. More impressively, it was photographed by my cousin, putting our mutual friend in company with Donatella Versace, Kanye and the Hef.

TWTD Cycling Herbert

ITFC Tattoos on 00:12 - Feb 7 with 4062 viewsReadingPaBlue

Actually getting a Tattoo this weekend. My first. Was going to get the Crest on my shoulder
But now thinking Just the horse and ball with Ipswich Town FC .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024