Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
She may return to have the baby... 09:38 - Feb 14 with 60496 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

...but I suspect it will be taken straight from her, if the authorities have any sense;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47229181

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

She may return to have the baby... on 18:56 - Feb 14 with 2613 viewsfooters

The choice between the UK/Europe/civilisation and the Caliphate just reminded me of this brilliant little speech by Brillo after the Paris attacks.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

She may return to have the baby... on 18:59 - Feb 14 with 2604 viewsSwansea_Blue

She may return to have the baby... on 18:55 - Feb 14 by jpring89

You can’t trust any of them. All of them need to be done away with. Scum of the earth.

Just CIL or all TWTD posters? 😂

I don’t think you’ve followed my train of thought (tbf, that may not be your fault).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

She may return to have the baby... on 19:00 - Feb 14 with 2595 viewsSpruceMoose

You can’t trust any of them. All of them need to be done away with. Scum of the earth.

You can't trust any of who? I think I know what you mean, but I'd like you to actually have the balls to say it.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

She may return to have the baby... on 19:02 - Feb 14 with 2560 viewsGlasgowBlue

Who do you mean by "them"?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

She may return to have the baby... on 19:03 - Feb 14 with 2589 viewsfooters

She may return to have the baby... on 18:59 - Feb 14 by Swansea_Blue

Just CIL or all TWTD posters? 😂

I don’t think you’ve followed my train of thought (tbf, that may not be your fault).

CIL is a very good egg. They have an excellent taste in books and whether you agree with certain ideas or not, it certainly makes food for thought. And y'know, it's better to think about stuff than not. Or not, whatever. What's on telly tonight?

She may return to have the baby... on 19:05 - Feb 14 with 2578 viewsfooters

She may return to have the baby... on 19:00 - Feb 14 by SpruceMoose

You can't trust any of who? I think I know what you mean, but I'd like you to actually have the balls to say it.

They all 'tell it like it is' until it's time to actually 'tell it like it is'. Bit like Top Gear really. Just enough room for plausible deniability, which makes them both cowardly and bigoted.

You have to respect someone's opinion even if you *strongly* disagree with it, at least they've got the minerals to stand by their convictions.

She may return to have the baby... on 19:06 - Feb 14 with 2570 viewsjeera

Not women surely? Most seem all right really.

There's an ex or 2 I might throw into the category he describes but you can't just go around shooting them.

I've looked into it and apparently it's not allowed.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

She may return to have the baby... on 19:09 - Feb 14 with 2559 viewsSpruceMoose

She may return to have the baby... on 19:06 - Feb 14 by jeera

There's an ex or 2 I might throw into the category he describes but you can't just go around shooting them.

Fairly sure there are some spots out in the desert here where you could get away with it

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

She may return to have the baby... on 19:09 - Feb 14 with 2536 viewsGlasgowBlue

She may return to have the baby... on 19:06 - Feb 14 by jeera

Iron Lion Zion

She may return to have the baby... on 19:11 - Feb 14 with 2545 viewsjeera

She may return to have the baby... on 19:09 - Feb 14 by SpruceMoose

Fairly sure there are some spots out in the desert here where you could get away with it

Well don't tell anyone but I have considered that option.

It's just getting them there.

One I could possibly entice with a piece of cake...

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

She may return to have the baby... on 19:13 - Feb 14 with 2541 viewsSwansea_Blue

She may return to have the baby... on 10:26 - Feb 14 by ElephantintheRoom

KInd of beside the point is it not? She is a British criminal. IF a Syrian loon had been captured here the same outraged people would be outraged and want to 'send her home'. And has she done as much damage to this country as the people radicalized by Farage, Rees-Mogg, Johnson et al?

Surprised you’ve had so many downvotes for that. No, not surprised, saddened. You’re absolutely correct - if the tables were turned the gutter press would be instructing everyone to demand she was sent back to where she came from. Well, maybe the Syrians would like her to go back to where she came from too.

If legally she’s entitled to return this isn’t a story. It should be sll about what happens next, as ElderG says. This is our sh*t, we need to own it. And learn from it - there’s no better way to learn anout what morivates these people than from her.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

She may return to have the baby... on 19:18 - Feb 14 with 2537 viewsPecker

She may return to have the baby... on 09:53 - Feb 14 by Benters2

Like i have said many times if you have been out to Syria causing trouble,you should not be allowed back into the country.

Now i know amongst the libtards on here that is a shocking view,but i couldnt care less.

These people are traitors.

End of.

Absolutely. No way should she ever be allowed back. She chose her to go and said she doesn't regret it at all. Leave her there to rot.
She may return to have the baby... on 19:24 - Feb 14 with 2510 viewsGlasgowBlue

She may return to have the baby... on 19:13 - Feb 14 by Swansea_Blue

Surprised you’ve had so many downvotes for that. No, not surprised, saddened. You’re absolutely correct - if the tables were turned the gutter press would be instructing everyone to demand she was sent back to where she came from. Well, maybe the Syrians would like her to go back to where she came from too.

If legally she’s entitled to return this isn’t a story. It should be sll about what happens next, as ElderG says. This is our sh*t, we need to own it. And learn from it - there’s no better way to learn anout what morivates these people than from her.

I would imagine the downvotes were for the silly comment about people being radicalized Farage, Johnson and JRM.

No matter what your politics are, to compare them with IS terrorists who radicalise people to fight, rape and behead innocents is bloody ridiculous.

Iron Lion Zion

She may return to have the baby... on 19:24 - Feb 14 with 2524 viewsSpruceMoose

She may return to have the baby... on 19:18 - Feb 14 by Pecker

Absolutely. No way should she ever be allowed back. She chose her to go and said she doesn't regret it at all. Leave her there to rot.

I believe the UK has a responsibility to clean up after the mess of its citizens abroad. Get her back here, lock her up, see what intelligence we can get from her.

She may return to have the baby... on 19:31 - Feb 14 with 2503 viewsPecker

She may return to have the baby... on 19:24 - Feb 14 by SpruceMoose

I believe the UK has a responsibility to clean up after the mess of its citizens abroad. Get her back here, lock her up, see what intelligence we can get from her.

Nah, b0llocks to her.
She may return to have the baby... on 19:34 - Feb 14 with 2497 viewsLord_Lucan

She may return to have the baby... on 19:24 - Feb 14 by SpruceMoose

Or we could just decapitate her.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

She may return to have the baby... on 19:34 - Feb 14 with 2497 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I think he means 15 year old girls.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

She may return to have the baby... on 19:35 - Feb 14 with 2495 viewsSpruceMoose

She may return to have the baby... on 19:31 - Feb 14 by Pecker

Nah, b0llocks to her.

Hopefully the folks in charge of actually deciding her fate will give it a bit more thought than you.

She may return to have the baby... on 19:37 - Feb 14 with 2485 viewsSpruceMoose

She may return to have the baby... on 19:34 - Feb 14 by BanksterDebtSlave

I'm...not sure...that's any better?!

She may return to have the baby... on 19:39 - Feb 14 with 2480 viewsfooters

She may return to have the baby... on 19:34 - Feb 14 by BanksterDebtSlave

Bang on. She told me she was 18.

She may return to have the baby... on 19:43 - Feb 14 with 2474 viewsSpruceMoose

She may return to have the baby... on 19:39 - Feb 14 by footers

Stone. She meant stone, man!

She may return to have the baby... on 19:47 - Feb 14 with 2454 viewsLord_Lucan

She may return to have the baby... on 19:39 - Feb 14 by footers

Ahhhhhh

Not the old 15 / 18 conundrum again.

I mean, they will wear those clothes. It's entrapment I tell ya.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

She may return to have the baby... on 19:50 - Feb 14 with 2446 viewsPecker

She may return to have the baby... on 19:35 - Feb 14 by SpruceMoose

Hopefully the folks in charge of actually deciding her fate will give it a bit more thought than you.

So you think the powers that be should let her come back? I would like to know why you would think that.
She may return to have the baby... on 19:51 - Feb 14 with 2446 viewsgtsb

She may return to have the baby... on 19:35 - Feb 14 by SpruceMoose

Why. We have enough scumbags here already. She was quite prepared to watch people being tortured, raped and beheaded. She didn't care that many of those would be women and children and if Isis was still a major force she wouldn't be considering coming home but would be revelling in the killing. Let her die,hopefully a horrible death, out there. She deserves nothing from us.
She may return to have the baby... on 19:51 - Feb 14 with 2442 viewsSpruceMoose

She may return to have the baby... on 19:50 - Feb 14 by Pecker

So you think the powers that be should let her come back? I would like to know why you would think that.

I already said...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024