Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone tried the Marks and Spencer blood orange wheat beer? 15:29 - Mar 8 with 3233 viewsChampionship

Brewed by Adnams. Went to get some during my lunch break and they were sold out. Plenty of 330ml cans priced at £1 if you like to try something different.

[Post edited 8 Mar 2019 16:04]
Anyone tried the Marks and Spencer blood orange wheat beer? on 16:07 - Mar 8 with 3170 viewsSteve_M

It's ok, better than Blue Moon as the flavour is more subtle but it's a wheat beer and I don't drink a great deal of that. Decent enough alternative now and again.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Anyone tried the Marks and Spencer blood orange wheat beer? on 16:10 - Mar 8 with 3159 viewsartsbossbeard

Anyone tried the Marks and Spencer blood orange wheat beer? on 16:07 - Mar 8 by Steve_M

It's ok, better than Blue Moon as the flavour is more subtle but it's a wheat beer and I don't drink a great deal of that. Decent enough alternative now and again.

Better than Blue Moon?? Impossible!

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Anyone tried the Marks and Spencer blood orange wheat beer? on 16:12 - Mar 8 with 3151 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone tried the Marks and Spencer blood orange wheat beer? on 16:10 - Mar 8 by artsbossbeard

Better than Blue Moon?? Impossible!

Allagash White pishes all over it really. Is that distributed in the UK at all?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Anyone tried the Marks and Spencer blood orange wheat beer? on 16:14 - Mar 8 with 3144 viewshomer_123

BrewDogs Elvis Juice is my fav for a citrusy brew (not called Elvis Juice anymore).

https://www.thedrinksbusiness.com/2017/07/brewdog-loses-elvis-battle/

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Anyone tried the Marks and Spencer blood orange wheat beer? on 16:15 - Mar 8 with 3139 viewsartsbossbeard

Anyone tried the Marks and Spencer blood orange wheat beer? on 16:12 - Mar 8 by SpruceMoose

Allagash White pishes all over it really. Is that distributed in the UK at all?

Not seen it in the UK which sounds a shame.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Anyone tried the Marks and Spencer blood orange wheat beer? on 16:15 - Mar 8 with 3134 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone tried the Marks and Spencer blood orange wheat beer? on 16:15 - Mar 8 by artsbossbeard

Not seen it in the UK which sounds a shame.

Thought it might be the kind of thing the Tavern might get their hands on from time to time.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Anyone tried the Marks and Spencer blood orange wheat beer? on 16:25 - Mar 8 with 3098 viewsuefacup81

Anyone tried the Marks and Spencer blood orange wheat beer? on 16:14 - Mar 8 by homer_123

BrewDogs Elvis Juice is my fav for a citrusy brew (not called Elvis Juice anymore).

They won on appeal, thus preserving the name. People are far too litigious these days.

https://www.morningadvertiser.co.uk/Article/2018/01/29/BrewDog-wins-Elvis-Juice-

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Anyone tried the Marks and Spencer blood orange wheat beer? on 16:26 - Mar 8 with 3092 viewshomer_123

Anyone tried the Marks and Spencer blood orange wheat beer? on 16:25 - Mar 8 by uefacup81

They won on appeal, thus preserving the name. People are far too litigious these days.

https://www.morningadvertiser.co.uk/Article/2018/01/29/BrewDog-wins-Elvis-Juice-

Aha

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone tried the Marks and Spencer blood orange wheat beer? on 16:29 - Mar 8 with 3085 viewsFenoit

The Blood Orange, Early Grey Pale and Grapefruit pale were all 40p a can and on 4 for 3 in the Bury St Edmunds store. This meant I had to clear the shelf.
Anyone tried the Marks and Spencer blood orange wheat beer? on 16:30 - Mar 8 with 3074 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone tried the Marks and Spencer blood orange wheat beer? on 16:29 - Mar 8 by Fenoit

The Blood Orange, Early Grey Pale and Grapefruit pale were all 40p a can and on 4 for 3 in the Bury St Edmunds store. This meant I had to clear the shelf.

40p?! Maddness!

Anyone tried the Marks and Spencer blood orange wheat beer? on 16:33 - Mar 8 with 3064 viewsfooters

Anyone tried the Marks and Spencer blood orange wheat beer? on 16:07 - Mar 8 by Steve_M

Nice for a pint in the summer, not sure more than one sits well though.

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Anyone tried the Marks and Spencer blood orange wheat beer? on 16:33 - Mar 8 with 3064 viewsnewcastlefan1984

Anyone tried the Marks and Spencer blood orange wheat beer? on 16:30 - Mar 8 by SpruceMoose

40p?! Maddness!

I remember when Robinsons did a blood orange high juice (orange squash) and that was brilliant with ice.
Anyone tried the Marks and Spencer blood orange wheat beer? on 16:37 - Mar 8 with 3052 viewsChampionship

Anyone tried the Marks and Spencer blood orange wheat beer? on 16:30 - Mar 8 by SpruceMoose

40p?! Maddness!

I saw that deal on U.K. hot deals. Didn’t expect to see any at that price though. £1 seems reasonable. Didn’t have any of the ones I wanted although I now regret not getting the five hop lager.
Anyone tried the Marks and Spencer blood orange wheat beer? on 17:47 - Mar 8 with 2958 viewsBackToRussia

Yes, I think I tried it when I went on the tour. Or else it was some other weird fruit in a wheat beer. Bloody lovely I thought.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Anyone tried the Marks and Spencer blood orange wheat beer? on 19:32 - Mar 8 with 2901 viewsPinewoodblue

Shocktop for me with a quarter of an orange floater.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Anyone tried the Marks and Spencer blood orange wheat beer? on 19:51 - Mar 8 with 2876 viewsBLUEBEAT

Anyone tried the Marks and Spencer blood orange wheat beer? on 19:32 - Mar 8 by Pinewoodblue

Shocktop for me with a quarter of an orange floater.

Maybe go and see your GP if you have regular orange floaters....

Poll: W or W

Anyone tried the Marks and Spencer blood orange wheat beer? on 19:59 - Mar 8 with 2870 viewsLord_Lucan

Anyone tried the Marks and Spencer blood orange wheat beer? on 16:29 - Mar 8 by Fenoit

Bloody Hell.

In fact Bloody Ell by Beavertown is very nice - I have it in The Arcade sometimes when I fancy paying £7 for a small can of beer.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Anyone tried the Marks and Spencer blood orange wheat beer? on 20:06 - Mar 8 with 2853 viewsLord_Lucan

Anyone tried the Marks and Spencer blood orange wheat beer? on 17:47 - Mar 8 by BackToRussia

Yes, I think I tried it when I went on the tour. Or else it was some other weird fruit in a wheat beer. Bloody lovely I thought.

I went on the tour on a boiling hot day last summer. I didn’t know how I was going to get from the nearest train station (I forget the name) to Southwald so I asked on here for taxi advice and professional anarchist Bankersdebtsteve offered to pick us up and deliver us. Very nice of him.

Quite a good tour, ended up in Woodbridge in the evening quaffing Bloody Mary’s as hot as a bowl of chilli.

Super day out.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2019 20:07]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Anyone tried the Marks and Spencer blood orange wheat beer? on 00:18 - Mar 9 with 2686 viewsChampionship

Thank you everyone. I will go out tomorrow in search of your recommendations
Anyone tried the Marks and Spencer blood orange wheat beer? on 07:17 - Mar 9 with 2620 viewsBackToRussia

Anyone tried the Marks and Spencer blood orange wheat beer? on 20:06 - Mar 8 by Lord_Lucan

I went on the tour on a boiling hot day last summer. I didn’t know how I was going to get from the nearest train station (I forget the name) to Southwald so I asked on here for taxi advice and professional anarchist Bankersdebtsteve offered to pick us up and deliver us. Very nice of him.

Quite a good tour, ended up in Woodbridge in the evening quaffing Bloody Mary’s as hot as a bowl of chilli.

Super day out.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2019 20:07]

Had a similar experience, was my first time having a proper look around Southwold too, which is a bit odd. Thought Southwold was beautiful, got hammered on the tour as they let us have whole bottles once they were opened they said they'd just have to throw them out.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Anyone tried the Marks and Spencer blood orange wheat beer? on 13:29 - Mar 13 with 2473 viewsChampionship

No orange wheat beer in their Felixstowe branch either. Earl Grey variety 40p a can though if anyone likes that.
Anyone tried the Marks and Spencer blood orange wheat beer? on 13:33 - Mar 13 with 2453 viewsSwansea_Blue

Anyone tried the Marks and Spencer blood orange wheat beer? on 16:14 - Mar 8 by homer_123

Good stuff. Gives a cracking hangover though if I get carried away.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anyone tried the Marks and Spencer blood orange wheat beer? on 14:00 - Mar 13 with 2410 viewsRyorry

Anyone tried the Marks and Spencer blood orange wheat beer? on 16:33 - Mar 8 by newcastlefan1984

I remember when Robinsons did a blood orange high juice (orange squash) and that was brilliant with ice.

There's an interesting series on R4Extra featuring the history of citrus fruit running at the mo - sounds boring, but it's actually fascinating! https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0415j5g

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024