Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. 14:14 - Mar 20 with 9308 viewsDarth_Koont

Her lack of intelligence, integrity or confidence has brought us to this point.

Pronouns: He/Him

Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. on 14:17 - Mar 20 with 3823 viewswkj

Certainly the worst Prime Minister since Cameron.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. on 14:34 - Mar 20 with 3797 viewsGeoffSentence

By her own measures she is a complete failure.

Remember the burning injustices that she was going to sort out, she has done none of that.

leaving on March 29th come what may - well if we actually do it will be despite her not because of her .

Basically she has not kept to anything that she said she would do.

If anyone can name one thing that she has said she will do that she has done I will be mightily surprised.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. on 14:43 - Mar 20 with 3762 viewsBloomBlue

Rubbish, Blair lied and sent British soldiers to their death just so he could earn millions working for American companies. No PM should deliberatly send soldiers to their death for their own personal wealth. He should be hanging from a rope.
Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. on 14:46 - Mar 20 with 3756 viewsSwansea_Blue

Seconded. Worse than Cameron. Cameron was an idiot, but at least realised it and had sufficient self-awareness and cowardice to feck off.

May is not so much a 'stupid bloody woman' as a 'dangerous bloody woman'. She's seriously unhinged, utterly deluded, lacks any empathy and frankly just seems unable to connect on a basic human level. Or in short, is evil.

It's rare I just get a snippet of someone and think, 'urgh, I don't like you', but I've never warmed to her from her earliest rise to prominence back in the early days of Tory opposition to Blair's government.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. on 14:47 - Mar 20 with 3746 viewsStokieBlue

Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. on 14:43 - Mar 20 by BloomBlue

Rubbish, Blair lied and sent British soldiers to their death just so he could earn millions working for American companies. No PM should deliberatly send soldiers to their death for their own personal wealth. He should be hanging from a rope.

That's not really true is it.

He did actually believe what he was doing, it was just the wrong course of action. To say it was premeditated so he could get future jobs is tin foil hat territory.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. on 14:54 - Mar 20 with 3701 viewsSwansea_Blue

Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. on 14:43 - Mar 20 by BloomBlue

He's another one who has 'the look of the devil' about him, and whilst Iraq will define his tenure (and rightly so, it was a catastrophic failure), in other news he did more for this country than May ever has or could. And I'm not particularly a fan of his and never voted for him.

Let's see what happens with all this Brexit bollox. But if we crash out due to May's intransigence and constant circumvention of our parliamentary democracy, I suspect the damage to this country will be significantly greater than the fallout from Iraq.

Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. on 14:56 - Mar 20 with 3678 viewsBloomBlue

Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. on 14:47 - Mar 20 by StokieBlue

He did actually believe what he was doing, it was just the wrong course of action. To say it was premeditated so he could get future jobs is tin foil hat territory.

SB

You can believe whatever you want. As far as I'm concerned he did it deliberately. He wanted to be so far up Bush's ar$e he never even questioned the evidence. I predicted then he was working on being employed by an American company and what happend, Chase bank £6m a year for 10 days work.

All Blair was interested in was his own wealth
Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. on 14:59 - Mar 20 with 3669 viewsWeWereZombies

Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. on 14:47 - Mar 20 by StokieBlue

SB

Whilst the brunt of the blame in the Chilcott Report was laid at the feet of Sir Richard Dearlove and Lord Goldsmith it must be said that Blair did not emerge well from the Iraq Inquiry. He should have challenged the 'dodgy dossier' more and also the legal basis for war. The report also found that Blair was too conciliatory towards the US. Again, the details of inadequate military preparation for the war can provide individuals at fault but Blair was the instigator and has to take responsibility for much of the wounded and dead that resulted.

So no grounds for a traitor's execution but hardly a hero either.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Inquiry#Case_for_war_was_deficient

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Login to get fewer ads

Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. on 15:01 - Mar 20 with 3654 viewsGeoffSentence

Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. on 14:54 - Mar 20 by Swansea_Blue

He's another one who has 'the look of the devil' about him, and whilst Iraq will define his tenure (and rightly so, it was a catastrophic failure), in other news he did more for this country than May ever has or could. And I'm not particularly a fan of his and never voted for him.

Let's see what happens with all this Brexit bollox. But if we crash out due to May's intransigence and constant circumvention of our parliamentary democracy, I suspect the damage to this country will be significantly greater than the fallout from Iraq.

Spot on. Blair at least had 4 good years as PM before he got waylaid by his crusade.

May, on the other hand, has failed at everything, from the start.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. on 15:06 - Mar 20 with 3617 viewsMattinLondon

Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. on 14:56 - Mar 20 by BloomBlue

You can believe whatever you want. As far as I'm concerned he did it deliberately. He wanted to be so far up Bush's ar$e he never even questioned the evidence. I predicted then he was working on being employed by an American company and what happend, Chase bank £6m a year for 10 days work.

All Blair was interested in was his own wealth

And all you seem to be interested in is talking utter utter rubbish.
Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. on 15:06 - Mar 20 with 3614 viewsDarth_Koont

Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. on 15:01 - Mar 20 by GeoffSentence

Spot on. Blair at least had 4 good years as PM before he got waylaid by his crusade.

May, on the other hand, has failed at everything, from the start.

Also a rubbish Home Secretary appealing to the right-wing and UKIPpers and paving the way for the current nonsense.

She's everything that's wrong with UK party politics.

Pronouns: He/Him

Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. on 15:11 - Mar 20 with 3584 viewsnectonblue

Yes, but I suspect she won't hold that title for long. Consider who might be next.
Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. on 15:14 - Mar 20 with 3562 viewsHeathlander

Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. on 14:46 - Mar 20 by Swansea_Blue

Seconded. Worse than Cameron. Cameron was an idiot, but at least realised it and had sufficient self-awareness and cowardice to feck off.

May is not so much a 'stupid bloody woman' as a 'dangerous bloody woman'. She's seriously unhinged, utterly deluded, lacks any empathy and frankly just seems unable to connect on a basic human level. Or in short, is evil.

It's rare I just get a snippet of someone and think, 'urgh, I don't like you', but I've never warmed to her from her earliest rise to prominence back in the early days of Tory opposition to Blair's government.

Do you really think she is Evil? Steve wright was Evil. I just think she's not very good at her job.
Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. on 15:14 - Mar 20 with 3561 viewsSpruceMoose

Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. on 15:06 - Mar 20 by MattinLondon

Trolls gonna troll. Don't get sucked in.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 15:14]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. on 15:21 - Mar 20 with 3516 viewsXYZ

Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. on 15:14 - Mar 20 by Heathlander

Do you really think she is Evil? Steve wright was Evil. I just think she's not very good at her job.

Read up on the Windrush scandal.

It's still going on. It's a racist disgrace and it belongs to her.

She has blighted many more lives than Steven Wright in her own way.

Evil tory racist scum.
Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. on 15:25 - Mar 20 with 3492 viewsHeathlander

Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. on 15:21 - Mar 20 by XYZ

Read up on the Windrush scandal.

It's still going on. It's a racist disgrace and it belongs to her.

She has blighted many more lives than Steven Wright in her own way.

Evil tory racist scum.

Was that a yes? :)
Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. on 15:28 - Mar 20 with 3471 viewsSwansea_Blue

Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. on 15:14 - Mar 20 by Heathlander

Lack of empathy
Immoral
Liar
Dishonorable
And seemingly dislikes immigrants

I think she's making a good play for that label.

Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. on 15:29 - Mar 20 with 3465 viewsBloomBlue

Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. on 15:06 - Mar 20 by MattinLondon

Stick your head in the sand if you want, I'm sure those who lost their lives because of his lies are laughing.
Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. on 15:30 - Mar 20 with 3460 viewsXYZ

Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. on 15:25 - Mar 20 by Heathlander

Was that a yes? :)

Best Prime Minister of Stupidland ever.
Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. on 15:35 - Mar 20 with 3443 viewsStokieBlue

Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. on 14:59 - Mar 20 by WeWereZombies

Whilst the brunt of the blame in the Chilcott Report was laid at the feet of Sir Richard Dearlove and Lord Goldsmith it must be said that Blair did not emerge well from the Iraq Inquiry. He should have challenged the 'dodgy dossier' more and also the legal basis for war. The report also found that Blair was too conciliatory towards the US. Again, the details of inadequate military preparation for the war can provide individuals at fault but Blair was the instigator and has to take responsibility for much of the wounded and dead that resulted.

So no grounds for a traitor's execution but hardly a hero either.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Inquiry#Case_for_war_was_deficient

I don't think I've said otherwise?

All I said was that I don't think he did it in order to get jobs after being PM. That's a bizarre school of thought.

SB

Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. on 15:38 - Mar 20 with 3432 viewswkj

Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. on 15:29 - Mar 20 by BloomBlue

Stick your head in the sand if you want, I'm sure those who lost their lives because of his lies are laughing.

about disgusting as people using it as a way to try and score points on an internet forum

Crybaby

Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. on 15:40 - Mar 20 with 3414 viewsStokieBlue

Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. on 15:38 - Mar 20 by wkj

about disgusting as people using it as a way to try and score points on an internet forum

Is that a monster piece of cheese in your avatar?

I went to Coopers Hill last weekend (home of the cheese rolling). It's rather steep.

SB

Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. on 15:49 - Mar 20 with 3395 viewsBlueBadger

In alla fairness, the bloke before her laid the groundwork.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. on 15:56 - Mar 20 with 3372 viewsbaxterbasics

OK then, of the (realistic) options that might have taken the job instead of her, whom would you prefer?

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. on 15:58 - Mar 20 with 3361 viewswkj

Worst. Prime Minister. Ever. on 15:56 - Mar 20 by baxterbasics

OK then, of the (realistic) options that might have taken the job instead of her, whom would you prefer?

Mr Blobby, seems as you're limiting it to realistic

Crybaby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024