Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn you cretin.nm 19:35 - Mar 20 with 21538 viewsgiant_stow

m

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:13 - Mar 20 with 1112 viewsSpruceMoose

So is Maybot still making her statement at 8:15 or what? If not I'll fook off to the pub.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:13 - Mar 20 with 1112 viewsSteve_M

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:07 - Mar 20 by footers

But you're implicitly defending her unwillingness to negotiate with the official opposition and others because of tomorrow's headlines? OK.

No, as I've made clear today and repeatedly May is utterly incompetent and has no interest in anyone else's opinion. Given that, it would be nice to have an opposition that looks like a government in waiting.

It's not double standards here, there's an open goal for a half-way competent Labour leadership and Corbyn fails to take it every single time.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:14 - Mar 20 with 1099 viewsSpruceMoose

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:13 - Mar 20 by Steve_M

No, as I've made clear today and repeatedly May is utterly incompetent and has no interest in anyone else's opinion. Given that, it would be nice to have an opposition that looks like a government in waiting.

It's not double standards here, there's an open goal for a half-way competent Labour leadership and Corbyn fails to take it every single time.

It's almost as if he has some inner turmoil where he wants that youth vote, but also would dearly love to junk the EU...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:15 - Mar 20 with 1092 viewsvapour_trail

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:12 - Mar 20 by giant_stow

Brute!

i don't think Lowhouse would thank you for the connection, but I know you two have trouble. .

No brutism. Just an observation, I’m staying away from all the nutters, don’t join them.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:15 - Mar 20 with 1091 viewsRyorry

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 19:50 - Mar 20 by footers

They have as much say but haven't even had the bollox to stand in by-elections and were voted in on opposing manifestos.

What's been poor has been May's contempt for parliamentary democracy. She's taken more than two years to begin proper cross-party talks, but now it's all Corbyn's fault I guess.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 19:50]

"What's been poor has been May's contempt for parliamentary democracy. She's taken more than two years to begin proper cross-party talks .."

That is the crux of it, but some responsibility for the lack of it has to be laid at Corbyn's door too - he's been weak & not shown leadership throughout, let alone anything resembling "statesmanship".

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:15 - Mar 20 with 1091 viewsfooters

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:12 - Mar 20 by itfcjoe

He can attempt to show May up for what she is, rather than show himself up and give May another easy soundbite to use against him

He does it regularly at PMQs. Maybe not that effectively but he does. I'm not Corbyn fanboy but I am a Labour-voter.

But again, what is the point of holding yet another set of meetings to negotiate when you are unwilling to do so? She isn't going to budge on anything; Corbyn is rightly frustrated.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:16 - Mar 20 with 1096 viewsSteve_M

Oh look.

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:18 - Mar 20 with 1078 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 19:50 - Mar 20 by StokieBlue

Who really cares what was agreed? Does it matter if Chukka is there? Course it doesn't.

It's a national crisis and he acts like that. Its indefensible and I'm amazed anyone would defend it.

As Vince has said, it's a very strange way to act given the current crisis. I'd actually say May was right to invite them given they are a large voting block.

SB

Is there any doubt as to how Chukka and co will be voting? Pointless him being there.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:18 - Mar 20 with 1078 viewsfooters

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:16 - Mar 20 by Steve_M

Oh look.

So confirmed that Corbyn knew they would be there but attended anyway.

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:18 - Mar 20 with 1077 viewsSpruceMoose

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:16 - Mar 20 by Steve_M

Oh look.

Oh look x 2

Calling meetings to negotiate with no intention of negotiating.

They are all shi!t. Every last one of them.

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:20 - Mar 20 with 1063 viewsfooters

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:18 - Mar 20 by SpruceMoose

Oh look x 2

Calling meetings to negotiate with no intention of negotiating.

They are all shi!t. Every last one of them.

Tell you what, this whole Labour capitulation to the right-wing press and UKIP, giving a referendum on EU membership, subsequent refusal to engage in cross-party talks and brinkmanship is certainly the fault of Theresa May. She should be ashamed of herself.

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:22 - Mar 20 with 1055 viewsSteve_M

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:18 - Mar 20 by footers

So confirmed that Corbyn knew they would be there but attended anyway.

And then left for show. Utterly pathetic.

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:23 - Mar 20 with 1051 viewsfooters

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:22 - Mar 20 by Steve_M

Yes, it's all Corbyn's fault. Booo. He got us into this mess, he should get us out of it!

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:23 - Mar 20 with 1050 viewsSpruceMoose

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:22 - Mar 20 by Steve_M

Yes it is pathetic. Can't we all just agree that every British citizen, Labour or Conservative, Remain or Leave, has been let down by the whole lot of them in the last two years?
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 20:24]

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:24 - Mar 20 with 1046 viewswkj

And now the dusty **** can't even show up to a presser on time, let alone negotiate Brexit on time,

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:24 - Mar 20 with 1044 viewsMelford

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:13 - Mar 20 by Steve_M

He's out of his depth with Brexit that's for sure, but I don't know how much he can do given this whole thing is down to a Tory Party (un)civil war. The ERG and the DUP are the only people May seems to want to deal with. If it was the likes of John Major as PM after Cameron and Gordon Brown as Labour leader, then there would be a consensus and a solid financial plan, unfortunately there doesn't seem to be anybody with that calibre and statemanship in this current shower.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:24 - Mar 20 with 1043 viewsfooters

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:24 - Mar 20 by wkj

And now the dusty **** can't even show up to a presser on time, let alone negotiate Brexit on time,

Doing iFollow first.

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:24 - Mar 20 with 1041 viewsDanTheMan

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:23 - Mar 20 by footers

Yes, it's all Corbyn's fault. Booo. He got us into this mess, he should get us out of it!

I don't think Steve's saying that this is all his fault, just that he's acted like a child here.

Doesn't absolve May.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:25 - Mar 20 with 1040 viewsSpruceMoose

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:24 - Mar 20 by footers

Doing iFollow first.

I'll be in the chatroom if anything happens.

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:25 - Mar 20 with 1032 viewsSpruceMoose

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:24 - Mar 20 by wkj

830? ! The melt. I want to get down the pub ffs

What's she doing? Honing her dance moves?
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 20:26]

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:26 - Mar 20 with 1028 viewswkj

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:25 - Mar 20 by SpruceMoose

I'll be in the chatroom if anything happens.

I actually went there, and got sad to see you lied.

Crybaby

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:26 - Mar 20 with 1027 viewsfooters

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:24 - Mar 20 by DanTheMan

I don't think Steve's saying that this is all his fault, just that he's acted like a child here.

Doesn't absolve May.

Ah OK, thought people meant that walking out of a meeting that was pointless and wouldn't resolve anything was somehow important given the gravity of the situation and the events which have led us to this point, for which May is in no way responsible. Understood.

Yes, put him on the naughty step.

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:27 - Mar 20 with 1019 viewsSpruceMoose

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:26 - Mar 20 by wkj

I actually went there, and got sad to see you lied.

Bae, don't be sad. You live in my phone.

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:29 - Mar 20 with 1001 viewswkj

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:27 - Mar 20 by SpruceMoose

Bae, don't be sad. You live in my phone.

The lefty bummer WhatsApp group isn't the same, Footers can see everything we share.

Crybaby

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:30 - Mar 20 with 994 viewsDanTheMan

Corbyn you cretin.nm on 20:26 - Mar 20 by footers

Ah OK, thought people meant that walking out of a meeting that was pointless and wouldn't resolve anything was somehow important given the gravity of the situation and the events which have led us to this point, for which May is in no way responsible. Understood.

Yes, put him on the naughty step.

You only know the meeting is pointless if you actually stay for the meeting...

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024