Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Need Leeds to win tonight 17:02 - Apr 22 with 6299 viewsIllinoisblue

then Mogga's Blackburn to stun the budgies next week, leaving them nervous for their tricky last game at Villa.

It couldn't happen, could it.....

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Need Leeds to win tonight on 17:06 - Apr 22 with 6272 viewsNthsuffolkblue

As I said on another thread, it is as plausible as us staying up when Lambert came in.

It would be great if it happened but it won't. And if it did, it would be typical of this season for them to win the play offs (I actually think Villa may do as they are in form).

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Need Leeds to win tonight on 17:23 - Apr 22 with 6195 viewsBent_double

The top 3's goal differences are almost identical, so SU and Leeds win their remaining games (their both guaranteed one win each!), and it's very likely the budgies will finish 3rd - can't see them beating AV.

Now that would be funny, considering how far ahead they were of 3rd only a few weeks ago.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Need Leeds to win tonight on 17:28 - Apr 22 with 6162 viewsPinewoodblue

Need Leeds to win tonight on 17:23 - Apr 22 by Bent_double

The top 3's goal differences are almost identical, so SU and Leeds win their remaining games (their both guaranteed one win each!), and it's very likely the budgies will finish 3rd - can't see them beating AV.

Now that would be funny, considering how far ahead they were of 3rd only a few weeks ago.

Leeds goal difference is significantly inferior. Norwich haven't won in four I am sure their fans remember going to Craven Cottage needing a point and being hit for six.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Need Leeds to win tonight on 17:33 - Apr 22 with 6138 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

They're going up.
Need Leeds to win tonight on 17:40 - Apr 22 with 6096 viewsFtnfwest

Unfortunately Leeds need the ref to apply the rules of the game, which he isn’t
Need Leeds to win tonight on 17:42 - Apr 22 with 6086 viewsPinewoodblue

Need Leeds to win tonight on 17:40 - Apr 22 by Ftnfwest

Stroud gets it wrong......what a surprise.

2023 year of destiny

Need Leeds to win tonight on 17:43 - Apr 22 with 6083 viewsFtnfwest

Need Leeds to win tonight on 17:42 - Apr 22 by Pinewoodblue

Stroud gets it wrong......what a surprise.

Heh, really was a howler
Need Leeds to win tonight on 17:45 - Apr 22 with 6063 viewsm14_blue

Need Leeds to win tonight on 17:40 - Apr 22 by Ftnfwest

I always try not to talk about referees but how on earth is Keith Stroud still working at this level?
Login to get fewer ads

Need Leeds to win tonight on 17:47 - Apr 22 with 6057 viewsFtnfwest

Need Leeds to win tonight on 17:45 - Apr 22 by m14_blue

I always try not to talk about referees but how on earth is Keith Stroud still working at this level?

The one bright spot in being relegated was that we’d get away from him. But if he keeps this up....
Need Leeds to win tonight on 18:16 - Apr 22 with 5955 viewsBent_double

Need Leeds to win tonight on 17:28 - Apr 22 by Pinewoodblue

Leeds goal difference is significantly inferior. Norwich haven't won in four I am sure their fans remember going to Craven Cottage needing a point and being hit for six.

You're right of course - my subtraction skills are clearly lacking!

Doesn't look like it's going to matter anyway, Leeds will throw it away, so the budgies will only need a point from 2 games.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Need Leeds to win tonight on 18:31 - Apr 22 with 5905 viewsgainsboroughblue

Need Leeds to win tonight on 18:16 - Apr 22 by Bent_double

You're right of course - my subtraction skills are clearly lacking!

Doesn't look like it's going to matter anyway, Leeds will throw it away, so the budgies will only need a point from 2 games.

The way Leeds are going, there's gonna be sod all point in them turning up here en masse.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Need Leeds to win tonight on 19:35 - Apr 22 with 5738 viewsPinewoodblue

Need Leeds to win tonight on 18:31 - Apr 22 by gainsboroughblue

The way Leeds are going, there's gonna be sod all point in them turning up here en masse.

Expect a few, first time posters, saying they have a spare ticket.

2023 year of destiny

Need Leeds to win tonight on 19:43 - Apr 22 with 5649 viewsHARRY10

Need Leeds to win tonight on 18:31 - Apr 22 by gainsboroughblue

Hopefully they will drop points at home to Villa on Saturday, as I expect us to lose to Sheff Utd

That way they are out of the automatics and so nothing to play for.

Make it a rainy weekend and our town and club will be spared the sh.it these morons bring with them.

And hopefullt they lose out in the playoffs.
Need Leeds to win tonight on 19:56 - Apr 22 with 5491 viewsGriller

No it couldn't! Sorry Illy but we are up and I'm afraid the gap just got bigger thanks to abysmal Leeds.
Need Leeds to win tonight on 20:11 - Apr 22 with 5285 viewspositivity

no it couldn't!

tbh, i think they should cancel promotion this year, none of the 3 seems to want to go up. norwich haven't won in 4, leeds have been shocking, think they've got the fear of the premiership tonkings already!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Need Leeds to win tonight on 20:37 - Apr 22 with 5072 viewsGriller

Need Leeds to win tonight on 20:11 - Apr 22 by positivity

no it couldn't!

tbh, i think they should cancel promotion this year, none of the 3 seems to want to go up. norwich haven't won in 4, leeds have been shocking, think they've got the fear of the premiership tonkings already!

There will be tonkings for sure. I don't think Norwich are quite ready for the Premier League but the money does give the Club a chance to consolidate perhaps with a view to an early return if they are relegated. Overall I'm happy with where we are.
Need Leeds to win tonight on 20:40 - Apr 22 with 5040 viewsSpruceMoose

Need Leeds to win tonight on 20:37 - Apr 22 by Griller

There will be tonkings for sure. I don't think Norwich are quite ready for the Premier League but the money does give the Club a chance to consolidate perhaps with a view to an early return if they are relegated. Overall I'm happy with where we are.

I bet you are! And any Town fan who claims they wouldn't love to swap positions is talking out of their blowhole.

I'm just looking forward to seeing you get spanked every week. It'll be nice to see your fans turn on Farke by Christmas too.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Need Leeds to win tonight on 22:21 - Apr 22 with 4632 viewspositivity

and so you should be; there was so little between the 2 sides in the first derby and you've made the absolute most of your resources, whereas we've done the opposite.

you'll probably go down (and I can't see the blunts being much better equipped), but then you've got years more parachute money, so it's win-win. jammy gets!
[Post edited 22 Apr 2019 22:22]

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Need Leeds to win tonight on 22:30 - Apr 22 with 4579 viewsm14_blue

That’s an understatement I’m sure!

Thoroughly deserved too, particularly given the relative lack of funds you lot have compared to the other teams up there.

Bizarrely, I suspect we’ll probably enjoy next season just as much as you will anyway.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024