Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JC gets a pat on the back from those lovely people.... 09:44 - May 17 with 3090 viewshampstead_blue

http://hamas.ps/en/post/2094/palestinian-factions-thank-jeremy-corbyn-for-showin

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

JC gets a pat on the back from those lovely people.... on 09:48 - May 17 with 2550 viewsuefacup81

I think Pol Pot once said something nice about me. Does that make me worse than Satan?

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

JC gets a pat on the back from those lovely people.... on 09:49 - May 17 with 2539 viewsartsbossbeard

It's horrific to read that someone was horrified by the shooting of unarmed protestors.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

JC gets a pat on the back from those lovely people.... on 09:51 - May 17 with 2532 viewsDarth_Koont

Unfortunately, Hamas are de facto representatives of the Palestinians.

There are others but that's the reality.

Pronouns: He/Him

JC gets a pat on the back from those lovely people.... on 09:52 - May 17 with 2524 viewsGlasgowBlue

I’m sure Jeremy Corbyn will be quick to condemn the endorsement from Hamas, a genocidal Islamist terrorist group which seeks the murder of all Jews worldwide, brutally suppresses the Palestinian people and routinely throws homosexuals off the rooftops of buildings.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

JC gets a pat on the back from those lovely people.... on 09:53 - May 17 with 2520 viewsBent_double

Seems perfectly reasonable to me.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

JC gets a pat on the back from those lovely people.... on 09:55 - May 17 with 2510 viewsuefacup81

JC gets a pat on the back from those lovely people.... on 09:52 - May 17 by GlasgowBlue

I’m sure Jeremy Corbyn will be quick to condemn the endorsement from Hamas, a genocidal Islamist terrorist group which seeks the murder of all Jews worldwide, brutally suppresses the Palestinian people and routinely throws homosexuals off the rooftops of buildings.

In the same way that May is equally quick to condemn the Saudis?

Oh...

JC gets a pat on the back from those lovely people.... on 09:58 - May 17 with 2489 viewsBlueBadger

JC gets a pat on the back from those lovely people.... on 09:52 - May 17 by GlasgowBlue

Have you seen the current Private Eye? BIG antisemitism leak coming, apparently.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

JC gets a pat on the back from those lovely people.... on 09:59 - May 17 with 2481 viewsuefacup81

JC gets a pat on the back from those lovely people.... on 09:58 - May 17 by BlueBadger

Have you seen the current Private Eye? BIG antisemitism leak coming, apparently.

Christ on a bike.

I hate the politics of this whole debacle. Just get everything out in the open and be done with it. Don't just wait until Labour are well ahead in the polls, and then drip-feed another bit out.

Login to get fewer ads

JC gets a pat on the back from those lovely people.... on 10:00 - May 17 with 2472 viewsBlueBadger

JC gets a pat on the back from those lovely people.... on 09:59 - May 17 by uefacup81

Christ on a bike.

I hate the politics of this whole debacle. Just get everything out in the open and be done with it. Don't just wait until Labour are well ahead in the polls, and then drip-feed another bit out.

I don't think we can afford to wait THAT long...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

JC gets a pat on the back from those lovely people.... on 10:01 - May 17 with 2466 viewsGlasgowBlue

JC gets a pat on the back from those lovely people.... on 09:48 - May 17 by uefacup81

I think Pol Pot once said something nice about me. Does that make me worse than Satan?

That depends on whether you have referred to Pol Pot as your “friend”, laid a wreath at the graves of leading members of the Khmer Rouge and spent your entire life supporting and associating with people who were involved in the killing fields.

Iron Lion Zion

JC gets a pat on the back from those lovely people.... on 10:04 - May 17 with 2453 viewsSwansea_Blue

Well that's not going to help him is it. They really couldn't have picked someone less likely to win over the majority.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

JC gets a pat on the back from those lovely people.... on 10:07 - May 17 with 2442 viewsGlasgowBlue

JC gets a pat on the back from those lovely people.... on 09:58 - May 17 by BlueBadger

Oh Jeremy by GlasgowBlue 15 May 2019 11:32
This seems to be the appropriate thread to post this. Looks like the chickens are coming home to roost.

https://twitter.com/Daniel_Sugarman/status/1128581406685319168?s=20

https://twitter.com/Daniel_Sugarman/status/1128590149263118336?s=20

“When all this comes out, people who ignored this, denied it or supported the odious leadership of Jeremy Corbyn will have nowhere to run and hide. You’ll be exposed for the odious antisemitism apologists that you truly are”

Iron Lion Zion

JC gets a pat on the back from those lovely people.... on 10:12 - May 17 with 2397 viewsGlasgowBlue

JC gets a pat on the back from those lovely people.... on 09:59 - May 17 by uefacup81

Christ on a bike.

Well ahead in the polls?

Iron Lion Zion

JC gets a pat on the back from those lovely people.... on 10:14 - May 17 with 2386 viewsNo9

& your point is?

What should concern you more is that the current foreign secretary looks as though he wants to draw the UK into American disagreements with Iran
JC gets a pat on the back from those lovely people.... on 10:16 - May 17 with 2373 viewsuefacup81

JC gets a pat on the back from those lovely people.... on 10:12 - May 17 by GlasgowBlue

Well ahead in the polls?

I was referring to the one that the Telegraph ran on Sunday, showing Labour on something like 318 seats, with the Tories down on 178.

Problem is that with all the opinion polls these days, and their different samples/methodologies etc., there's a whole spectrum of ourcomes.

JC gets a pat on the back from those lovely people.... on 10:20 - May 17 with 2343 viewsNo9

JC gets a pat on the back from those lovely people.... on 10:16 - May 17 by uefacup81

I was referring to the one that the Telegraph ran on Sunday, showing Labour on something like 318 seats, with the Tories down on 178.

Problem is that with all the opinion polls these days, and their different samples/methodologies etc., there's a whole spectrum of ourcomes.

There was a discussion on radion where the conclusion was based on UK voting habits coupled with the latest poll infomation whcih gave labour parliamentary a majority of circa 125.

As we have learned polls & results are different things
JC gets a pat on the back from those lovely people.... on 10:34 - May 17 with 2296 viewshampstead_blue

JC gets a pat on the back from those lovely people.... on 10:14 - May 17 by No9

& your point is?

What should concern you more is that the current foreign secretary looks as though he wants to draw the UK into American disagreements with Iran

my point is that this is classic 'Emperor's new clothes'

JC's supporters blindly bow to him regardless of what he truly is. The man can do wrong
The man supports terrorists.....Hello Britain! Wake-up.

JM is just as bad.

They both do this 'gentle old man thing' but under the surface they are lethal.

Be fooled, it is your choice. However, I quote MM......'Be careful what you wish for'......(he got it spot on and now look at us!)

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.

JC gets a pat on the back from those lovely people.... on 10:37 - May 17 with 2288 viewsBlueBadger

JC gets a pat on the back from those lovely people.... on 10:34 - May 17 by hampstead_blue

JC's supporters blindly bow to him regardless of what he truly is. The man can do wrong

JM is just as bad.

Be fooled, it is your choice. However, I quote MM......'Be careful what you wish for'......(he got it spot on and now look at us!)

As opposed to up and coming man of the people Nigel Farage with his mates in the German far-right, Alex Jones, Steve 'actual paid up nazi' Bannon, George Galloway and Claire Fox?
[Post edited 17 May 2019 10:38]

JC gets a pat on the back from those lovely people.... on 12:07 - May 17 with 2206 viewshampstead_blue

JC gets a pat on the back from those lovely people.... on 10:37 - May 17 by BlueBadger

As opposed to up and coming man of the people Nigel Farage with his mates in the German far-right, Alex Jones, Steve 'actual paid up nazi' Bannon, George Galloway and Claire Fox?

I wasn't making the argument the Farage is an angel.
Just stating the facts about JC

JC gets a pat on the back from those lovely people.... on 12:14 - May 17 with 2187 viewsNo9

JC gets a pat on the back from those lovely people.... on 10:34 - May 17 by hampstead_blue

JM is just as bad.

How is this the 'Emprorers new clothes'
The issues between Isreal & Palestine are well documented isn't it?
JC gets a pat on the back from those lovely people.... on 12:59 - May 17 with 2137 viewsmrshallisfit

In the land of the blind the man with one eye is king. Unfortunately your one good eye is also f'#ked.
JC gets a pat on the back from those lovely people.... on 13:02 - May 17 with 2131 viewsmrshallisfit

JC gets a pat on the back from those lovely people.... on 10:37 - May 17 by BlueBadger

How about Mrs T receiving about three-quarters of million for helping American Tobacco retain smoking advertising as long as possible (or to a lesser extent Tony Blair and F1 tobacco advertising)?
JC gets a pat on the back from those lovely people.... on 15:48 - May 17 with 2060 viewshampstead_blue

JC gets a pat on the back from those lovely people.... on 13:02 - May 17 by mrshallisfit

How about Mrs T receiving about three-quarters of million for helping American Tobacco retain smoking advertising as long as possible (or to a lesser extent Tony Blair and F1 tobacco advertising)?

or....

bringing it back to what's happening today and can effect us tomorrow......

http://hamas.ps/en/post/2094/palestinian-factions-thank-jeremy-corbyn-for-showin

JC gets a pat on the back from those lovely people.... on 15:51 - May 17 with 2049 viewsNo9

JC gets a pat on the back from those lovely people.... on 13:02 - May 17 by mrshallisfit

Not to mention how much she got for letting a certain developer get a load of ex government building cheap
JC gets a pat on the back from those lovely people.... on 19:44 - May 17 with 1980 viewsgazzer1999

JC gets a pat on the back from those lovely people.... on 10:20 - May 17 by No9

There was a discussion on radion where the conclusion was based on UK voting habits coupled with the latest poll infomation whcih gave labour parliamentary a majority of circa 125.

As we have learned polls & results are different things

Goodness, I really hope thats wrong. Heaven help this country if Corbyn and McDonnell are allowed any where near running the country.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024