Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poor bloke... 13:19 - May 20 with 8067 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Poor bloke... on 15:39 - May 20 with 853 viewsfooters

Poor bloke... on 15:35 - May 20 by J2BLUE

I didn't know what that was about when you first mentioned it in an earlier post. What happened?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlottesville_car_attack

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Poor bloke... on 15:41 - May 20 with 843 viewsSpruceMoose

Poor bloke... on 15:35 - May 20 by J2BLUE

I didn't know what that was about when you first mentioned it in an earlier post. What happened?

You remember the business in Charlottesville right?

Alt-right scumbag drives into group of protesters. Kills one. Good people on both sides says President Trump.

This is why I'm not worked up about a milkshake.
[Post edited 20 May 2019 15:42]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Poor bloke... on 15:49 - May 20 with 808 viewsJ2BLUE

Poor bloke... on 15:41 - May 20 by SpruceMoose

You remember the business in Charlottesville right?

Alt-right scumbag drives into group of protesters. Kills one. Good people on both sides says President Trump.

This is why I'm not worked up about a milkshake.
[Post edited 20 May 2019 15:42]

That is obviously horrific.

Apparently the milkshake thrower has been arrested. He works for Sky. He'll probably either be sacked or appear on Sky News. Just watched the video. Really was pathetic. Just a chancer looking for his 5 minutes of fame. Nothing to do with genuine protest IMO.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Poor bloke... on 15:53 - May 20 with 795 viewsSpruceMoose

Poor bloke... on 15:49 - May 20 by J2BLUE

That is obviously horrific.

Apparently the milkshake thrower has been arrested. He works for Sky. He'll probably either be sacked or appear on Sky News. Just watched the video. Really was pathetic. Just a chancer looking for his 5 minutes of fame. Nothing to do with genuine protest IMO.

Why would he want fame from that? What is that going to achieve for him exactly? You may well be right, but could it not be that he had a principle and he acted on it?

You may know more than me, but where is the evidence he did it just to be on the TV?

Anyway, that's why I love seeing Richard Spencer get punched in the face. His words and actions caused the murder in Charlottesville. He could get punched in the face every day for the rest of his life and he still wouldn't have been punched enough. There are some good documentaries about the emboldenment of the far right in America on Netflix if you're interested. One in particular covers the events in Charlottesville.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Poor bloke... on 15:55 - May 20 with 783 viewsJ2BLUE

Poor bloke... on 15:53 - May 20 by SpruceMoose

Why would he want fame from that? What is that going to achieve for him exactly? You may well be right, but could it not be that he had a principle and he acted on it?

You may know more than me, but where is the evidence he did it just to be on the TV?

Anyway, that's why I love seeing Richard Spencer get punched in the face. His words and actions caused the murder in Charlottesville. He could get punched in the face every day for the rest of his life and he still wouldn't have been punched enough. There are some good documentaries about the emboldenment of the far right in America on Netflix if you're interested. One in particular covers the events in Charlottesville.

Same reason people agree to go on Jeremy Kyle I guess? Any short term fame is good for some people. Obviously this is an opinion and I don't know for sure.

He is quoted as saying he didn't know he was in town and just saw an opportunity. It wasn't planned.

I will watch the far right stuff, thank you.

Truly impaired.

Poor bloke... on 15:56 - May 20 with 783 viewsfactual_blue

Poor bloke... on 14:18 - May 20 by blueblueburleymcgrew

Really??

I'm sure we all have our fingers crossed.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Poor bloke... on 15:57 - May 20 with 778 viewsfooters

Poor bloke... on 15:55 - May 20 by J2BLUE

Same reason people agree to go on Jeremy Kyle I guess? Any short term fame is good for some people. Obviously this is an opinion and I don't know for sure.

He is quoted as saying he didn't know he was in town and just saw an opportunity. It wasn't planned.

If he's employed by Sky...

Poor bloke... on 15:59 - May 20 with 768 viewsSpruceMoose

Poor bloke... on 15:55 - May 20 by J2BLUE

I reckon the people on Jeremy Kyle probably do feel pretty excited about being on TV. Most of them look like they have pretty crappy lives. The people who make the show know that though. They exploit their misery.

That seems a bit different to taking it upon yourself to throw a Yop at a conman without pre-planning though. I have no intention of tracking down Farage and hurling a beverage at him. If I found out he was walking past my office and I had a Big Mac in my hand though... well, I can't guarantee he wouldn't end up wearing it. Doesn't mean I did it to be on the evening news.
[Post edited 20 May 2019 15:59]

Login to get fewer ads

Poor bloke... on 16:01 - May 20 with 759 viewsfooters

Poor bloke... on 15:59 - May 20 by SpruceMoose

I reckon the people on Jeremy Kyle probably do feel pretty excited about being on TV. Most of them look like they have pretty crappy lives. The people who make the show know that though. They exploit their misery.

That seems a bit different to taking it upon yourself to throw a Yop at a conman without pre-planning though. I have no intention of tracking down Farage and hurling a beverage at him. If I found out he was walking past my office and I had a Big Mac in my hand though... well, I can't guarantee he wouldn't end up wearing it. Doesn't mean I did it to be on the evening news.

That's a funny way of saying 'give them life-changing opportunities through aftercare'.

Bring back Jezza!

Poor bloke... on 16:03 - May 20 with 744 viewsJ2BLUE

Poor bloke... on 15:59 - May 20 by SpruceMoose

I really want a Big Mac and a milkshake now.

Truly impaired.

Poor bloke... on 16:09 - May 20 with 726 viewsSpruceMoose

Poor bloke... on 16:03 - May 20 by J2BLUE

I really want a Big Mac and a milkshake now.

Get out in the street, start yelling about refugees and look sharp. One might come flying at you! Failing that, does Ipswich have DoorDash or Uber Eats yet?
[Post edited 20 May 2019 16:10]

Poor bloke... on 16:17 - May 20 with 703 viewsSwansea_Blue

Poor bloke... on 15:26 - May 20 by blueblueburleymcgrew

Ha your second paragraph sounds like a description of the plight of the Labour Party over antisemitism. In which case I assume you have no problem in JC getting the milk shake treatment?

Wouldn't bother me in the slightest. There's no point trying to make this a party v party issue or bringing whataboutery into it, as I couldn't give a monkeys about JC (and believe he should be held to account over his failure to tackle antisemitism).

My point was that normal debate isn't possible these days in the political climate. It's hard to debate with a cult. So I can understand why people do this, even if I wouldn't and don't personally agree with it.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Errrrr.... "you lot would all be wetting your pants about" on 16:18 - May 20 with 705 viewsunstableblue

Poor bloke... on 14:40 - May 20 by 26_Paz

If this were a left wing politician you lot would all be wetting your pants about how unacceptable it is, like when Corbyn got egged. Double standards.

I have an anti-Farage stance not because he is right wing (and by the way he is much more right wing than the current guise he is taking)... or because he believes in leaving Europe...

Those are two opinions/positions that are valid and people are entitled to them.

I am anti-Farage and have no problem with someone throwing milkshake on him, because he is unaccountable, has caused untold damage because he can shout and say what he likes, because he is unaccountable, and worse he is mirroring the worst traits of Trumpian politics, and bringing them over here... which is just sound bites, and lies, and misinformation, and BBC 'fake news' slagging... he is a mind set from the 1980s that has no place in a UK in 2019.... his antics in the European chamber should be enough for anyone to loath him.

And if a left wing MP was just as abhorrent I'd gladly slate him/her... and lets start with John McDonnel.. who's policies hark back to the 1970s. out of step loon.

But lets just go back to your sentiment "you lot would all be wetting your pants about"... grow up... this isn't the playground.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Poor bloke... on 16:35 - May 20 with 653 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Gaaagh! That's only a couple of minutes from my hotel - why didn't anyone tell me beforehand?

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Errrrr.... "you lot would all be wetting your pants about" on 16:39 - May 20 with 642 viewspeterleeblue

Errrrr.... "you lot would all be wetting your pants about" on 16:18 - May 20 by unstableblue

I have an anti-Farage stance not because he is right wing (and by the way he is much more right wing than the current guise he is taking)... or because he believes in leaving Europe...

Those are two opinions/positions that are valid and people are entitled to them.

I am anti-Farage and have no problem with someone throwing milkshake on him, because he is unaccountable, has caused untold damage because he can shout and say what he likes, because he is unaccountable, and worse he is mirroring the worst traits of Trumpian politics, and bringing them over here... which is just sound bites, and lies, and misinformation, and BBC 'fake news' slagging... he is a mind set from the 1980s that has no place in a UK in 2019.... his antics in the European chamber should be enough for anyone to loath him.

And if a left wing MP was just as abhorrent I'd gladly slate him/her... and lets start with John McDonnel.. who's policies hark back to the 1970s. out of step loon.

But lets just go back to your sentiment "you lot would all be wetting your pants about"... grow up... this isn't the playground.

POTD!! Well done sir.
Poor bloke... on 16:54 - May 20 with 613 viewsjaykay

Poor bloke... on 14:53 - May 20 by J2BLUE

What if you are anti Corbyn and don't want him to hold rallies either?

Can you punch him?

there's no need our right wing press does this every week.
strange how its not jrm getting the verbals and harassment reported now, but farage is.
it couldn't be false flag publicity, no it cant be.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Poor bloke... on 17:07 - May 20 with 584 viewsDanTheMan

Should he have done it? No.

Do I really care? No.

Also before it's brought up I also don't really care that Prescott got egged, I wouldn't care if Corbyn did either. Or if someone threw flour on them or whatever.

Bit alarming though people have brought up Jo Cox in this thread as if the two were remotely comparable. And just a few days ago we had a literal Neo-nazi put in jail for planning to murder an MP and the main discussion in that thread was whether Hope Not Hate are fooking fascist.

Honestly.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024