Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So Paul Lambert reckons he’s a public relations wizard? 21:15 - Jun 14 with 2672 views66notout

Isn’t he missing a trick with The Beat Statue Fund? I have just read that the total required is still £23,000 away so all he has to do is donate that sum and he will be even more of a hero in the deluded fans’ eyes.
A bit more costly, perhaps, than paying for the bus fares of a coachload of supporters bound for Blackburn, but it is surely a small price to pay to extend the myth that he is a cure-all for the club’s many ills and that he is going to lead us, Phoenix-like, back to the Championship at the first opportunity.
So Paul Lambert reckons he’s a public relations wizard? on 21:26 - Jun 14 with 2615 viewsKieran_Knows

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

So Paul Lambert reckons he’s a public relations wizard? on 21:27 - Jun 14 with 2603 viewsSpruceMoose

So Paul Lambert reckons he’s a public relations wizard? on 21:26 - Jun 14 by Kieran_Knows

Why do we have to endure these planks? Make me a mod and I'll free us from their oppression.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

So Paul Lambert reckons he’s a public relations wizard? on 23:15 - Jun 14 with 2402 viewsdeano85

I guess the odvious person to gain from this would be Marcus Evans. He wouldnt even notice that figure leaving his account, and it may start to get him back on the fans good side... Well, it would be a step in the right direction...
[Post edited 14 Jun 2019 23:17]
So Paul Lambert reckons he’s a public relations wizard? on 23:19 - Jun 14 with 2385 viewsJ2BLUE

So Paul Lambert reckons he’s a public relations wizard? on 23:15 - Jun 14 by deano85

I guess the odvious person to gain from this would be Marcus Evans. He wouldnt even notice that figure leaving his account, and it may start to get him back on the fans good side... Well, it would be a step in the right direction...

It wouldn't though. Evans could put £5m in this summer in fees and people would want £6m. There's a section of the fan base which thing we have a claim to his entire net worth. £23k or £23m, it doesn't matter, it won't be enough.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So Paul Lambert reckons he’s a public relations wizard? on 23:21 - Jun 14 with 2381 viewsOldsmoker

So Paul Lambert reckons he’s a public relations wizard? on 21:27 - Jun 14 by SpruceMoose

Why do we have to endure these planks? Make me a mod and I'll free us from their oppression.

Perhaps we could put an identification mark under their avatar to show that they don't comply with the boards standards. Perhaps a 5-pointed star.
If they continue to irritate us we could remove them from the board altogether.
What could be wrong with that?

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

So Paul Lambert reckons he’s a public relations wizard? on 23:33 - Jun 14 with 2344 viewsSpruceMoose

So Paul Lambert reckons he’s a public relations wizard? on 23:21 - Jun 14 by Oldsmoker

Perhaps we could put an identification mark under their avatar to show that they don't comply with the boards standards. Perhaps a 5-pointed star.
If they continue to irritate us we could remove them from the board altogether.
What could be wrong with that?

I think that's a great idea. Make up votes and downvotes count. If your yearly total dips into negative you get culled.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

So Paul Lambert reckons he’s a public relations wizard? on 06:11 - Jun 15 with 2181 viewsflyingdutchman

give it a rest TW@T
So Paul Lambert reckons he’s a public relations wizard? on 06:41 - Jun 15 with 2160 viewsbrogansnose

So Paul Lambert reckons he’s a public relations wizard? on 23:15 - Jun 14 by deano85

With our shortfall in income due to relegation, that £23 G pays a non playing member of staffs wages.
Login to get fewer ads

So Paul Lambert reckons he’s a public relations wizard? on 06:58 - Jun 15 with 2141 viewsWeWereZombies

So Paul Lambert reckons he’s a public relations wizard? on 06:41 - Jun 15 by brogansnose

With our shortfall in income due to relegation, that £23 G pays a non playing member of staffs wages.

I always knew that the tea lady posted on here, another one down in my mission to discover the real identities of TWTD's posters.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

So Paul Lambert reckons he’s a public relations wizard? on 07:03 - Jun 15 with 2135 viewsbrogansnose

So Paul Lambert reckons he’s a public relations wizard? on 06:58 - Jun 15 by WeWereZombies

I always knew that the tea lady posted on here, another one down in my mission to discover the real identities of TWTD's posters.

Earl Grey or Darjeeling Mr Lambert ?

And your usual Rich Tea biscuit with that ?
So Paul Lambert reckons he’s a public relations wizard? on 07:12 - Jun 15 with 2120 viewsWeWereZombies

So Paul Lambert reckons he’s a public relations wizard? on 07:03 - Jun 15 by brogansnose

Earl Grey or Darjeeling Mr Lambert ?

And your usual Rich Tea biscuit with that ?

Oi, I thought I had it established that I am Craig David in reality...

Irn Bru Light

And some shortbread.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

So Paul Lambert reckons he’s a public relations wizard? on 08:39 - Jun 15 with 1994 viewsNo9

Can you show us where PL claims to be a PR wizard?
So Paul Lambert reckons he’s a public relations wizard? on 09:23 - Jun 15 with 1899 viewsbritbiker

Ignoring the troll post, but wish to make a comment about the funding anyway.

I dont think the club should make up the shortfall. The beat is a fan hero and all the efforts from fans and ex players is where the funds should come from. It doesnt matter if it takes a little longer to raise. We know it will get there eventually. It has less significance if the club just funds the baulk of it. Leave the club to assist with proving venues etc for fundraising. I want to look on the statue knowing it was the fans and his friends that put in the effort to honour him.
So Paul Lambert reckons he’s a public relations wizard? on 09:35 - Jun 15 with 1874 viewsPositivelyPortman

How much have you donated then?

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

So Paul Lambert reckons he’s a public relations wizard? on 10:22 - Jun 15 with 1798 viewsBlueBadger

Employing Paul Lambert to distract the easily-distracted has been a far cheaper PR move for him than this would be.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024