Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet 13:05 - Jun 16 with 7547 viewsBrixtonBlue

She sums up perfectly why you shouldn't be voting Tory at the next election.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/bbc-question-times-francesca-martinez-165

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 15:53 - Jun 16 with 1611 viewsBrixtonBlue

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 15:44 - Jun 16 by pickles110564

What else is there? No one in their right mind would vote for Corbyn and the destruction of our country that would bring.
The libturds are no alternative either, Boris will fix it with a little bit of help from our Nigel.

Your lot have already destroyed our country. Listen to what she says. You ought to be ashamed to be a Tory after watching that. And calling the Liberals "libturds" does you no favours either.

If you think Boris and Nigel are going to fix anything you're clearly living in cloud-cuckoo land. Boris can't even fix his own hair.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 15:59 - Jun 16 with 1589 viewswkj

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 15:53 - Jun 16 by BrixtonBlue

Your lot have already destroyed our country. Listen to what she says. You ought to be ashamed to be a Tory after watching that. And calling the Liberals "libturds" does you no favours either.

If you think Boris and Nigel are going to fix anything you're clearly living in cloud-cuckoo land. Boris can't even fix his own hair.

Tbf it's hardly fair to call pickles your lot as he's said on here he voted remain and he voted leave. Unless wums telling porkies for bantz classes as a demographic group

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 16:02 - Jun 16 with 1568 viewsBrixtonBlue

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 15:59 - Jun 16 by wkj

Tbf it's hardly fair to call pickles your lot as he's said on here he voted remain and he voted leave. Unless wums telling porkies for bantz classes as a demographic group

I was referring to his Tory allegiance rather than Brexit.

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 16:03 - Jun 16 with 1565 viewswkj

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 16:02 - Jun 16 by BrixtonBlue

I was referring to his Tory allegiance rather than Brexit.

He's probably made that up as well to be honest.

Crybaby

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 16:14 - Jun 16 with 1524 viewsJ2BLUE

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 15:31 - Jun 16 by jaykay

you must have missed when inspector spruce of the yard uncovered pickles to be a teller of falsehoods. e.g. showing 2 posts by the said poster. one was he voted to stay in the e.u. and weeks later where he said in a post he voted leave

Oh right, I hadn't seen that. Somehow i'm not surprised. He's gone from hard Brexit, to the biggest cheerleader for May's deal, to 'May's deal is a betrayal of the people', to 'i'm not sure leaving is right' to 'Hard Brexit yay!!!!' in the last week or so.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Amazed Question Time's on 17:40 - Jun 16 with 1467 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 15:44 - Jun 16 by pickles110564

What else is there? No one in their right mind would vote for Corbyn and the destruction of our country that would bring.
The libturds are no alternative either, Boris will fix it with a little bit of help from our Nigel.

Oops - I inadvertently up voted this piece of nonsense.

Now I feel as if people will be pointing at me and whispering that I am a selfish half-wit.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2019 17:41]

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Amazed Question Time's (n/t) on 17:56 - Jun 16 with 1448 viewsBlueBadger

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 16:14 - Jun 16 by J2BLUE

Oh right, I hadn't seen that. Somehow i'm not surprised. He's gone from hard Brexit, to the biggest cheerleader for May's deal, to 'May's deal is a betrayal of the people', to 'i'm not sure leaving is right' to 'Hard Brexit yay!!!!' in the last week or so.

[Post edited 16 Jun 2019 18:44]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 17:58 - Jun 16 with 1439 viewsBlueBadger

Given you stance of 'Brexit is good for the little people' do tell us how Boris' plan to cut taxes for higher wage earners is going to benefit the 'little people'?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Login to get fewer ads

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 18:06 - Jun 16 with 1426 viewsBlueBadger

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 15:46 - Jun 16 by jeera

"Libturds"

When did you cease to be able to cope with adult language?

Honestly, you make yourself sound ridiculous with this nonsense all the time.

Lest we forget, Pickles was on here two days ago crying about Jo Brand making the sort of joke that Jo Brand has been making all her career.
And here he is, casually throwing around pathetic slurs.

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 18:13 - Jun 16 with 1415 viewsBlueBadger

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 15:49 - Jun 16 by SpruceMoose

It's almost like there are two people in charge of his account. One is decent. The other is an utter skidmark. Weird.

He reminds me a bit of Redacted of North Essex just as he was being radicalised. Some days you could have a proper bit of chat with him, other days pure bile and nonsense.

Amazed Question Time's on 18:29 - Jun 16 with 1401 viewsBlueBadger

Amazed Question Time's (n/t) on 17:56 - Jun 16 by BlueBadger

[Post edited 16 Jun 2019 18:44]

Edited as I was talking c0ck.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2019 18:46]

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 18:31 - Jun 16 with 1396 viewsSpruceMoose

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 18:13 - Jun 16 by BlueBadger

He reminds me a bit of Redacted of North Essex just as he was being radicalised. Some days you could have a proper bit of chat with him, other days pure bile and nonsense.

With a few posters on here I suspect a drinking problem may be the cause of their wild posting. If you're reading this, and you think it applies to you, please get help.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 18:40 - Jun 16 with 1376 viewsBlueBadger

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 18:31 - Jun 16 by SpruceMoose

With a few posters on here I suspect a drinking problem may be the cause of their wild posting. If you're reading this, and you think it applies to you, please get help.

But please tell us what you've been drinking before you do. Whatever the 'racist beer' is, I don't want to risk drinking it , in case I come in one night and start telling this place why gay muslim jewish asylum seekers are to blame for an increase in far-right terrorism.

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 18:42 - Jun 16 with 1371 viewsSpruceMoose

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 18:40 - Jun 16 by BlueBadger

But please tell us what you've been drinking before you do. Whatever the 'racist beer' is, I don't want to risk drinking it , in case I come in one night and start telling this place why gay muslim jewish asylum seekers are to blame for an increase in far-right terrorism.

Surely they're drinking nothing but Carling (non)black label?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Amazed Question Time's on 18:45 - Jun 16 with 1374 viewswkj

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 18:40 - Jun 16 by BlueBadger

I am currently swigging on the great British beer that is called Peronni m8.

Isn't Peronni Italian and from an EU country?

I don't know , I don't drink m8.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2019 18:45]

Crybaby

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 19:02 - Jun 16 with 1352 viewsBrixtonBlue

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 17:58 - Jun 16 by BlueBadger

Given you stance of 'Brexit is good for the little people' do tell us how Boris' plan to cut taxes for higher wage earners is going to benefit the 'little people'?

They'll pass those savings down to their servants?

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 19:04 - Jun 16 with 1351 viewsBrixtonBlue

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 18:31 - Jun 16 by SpruceMoose

When you say "get help" you mean buy Dolly's book (when he finishes writing it) yeah?

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 19:14 - Jun 16 with 1338 viewsBlueBadger

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 19:04 - Jun 16 by BrixtonBlue

When you say "get help" you mean buy Dolly's book (when he finishes writing it) yeah?

Don't be daft, reading books(at least ones with no pictures and are about things that aren't larval insects with eating disorders or dogs called 'Spot') is for the Pansy Liberal Elite.

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 19:16 - Jun 16 with 1334 viewsBrixtonBlue

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 19:14 - Jun 16 by BlueBadger

Don't be daft, reading books(at least ones with no pictures and are about things that aren't larval insects with eating disorders or dogs called 'Spot') is for the Pansy Liberal Elite.

Damn, I was hoping to get the Pansy Liberal Elite market.

Amazed Question Time's on 19:34 - Jun 16 with 1319 viewsjaykay

Amazed Question Time's on 17:40 - Jun 16 by Tangledupin_Blue

Oops - I inadvertently up voted this piece of nonsense.

Now I feel as if people will be pointing at me and whispering that I am a selfish half-wit.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2019 17:41]

are you binner with a name change

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Amazed Question Time's on 19:40 - Jun 16 with 1308 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Amazed Question Time's on 19:34 - Jun 16 by jaykay

are you binner with a name change

Aiwa.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 19:47 - Jun 16 with 1301 viewsBluefish

I know you don't generally follow a question time or other political shows but this lady was a rather awkward problem. She didn't answer the questions asked or stick to the topics and she just spouted cult of Corbyn fan boy speeches throughout. I'm sure it looks great to highlights watchers but it was rather tragic to those that follow politics

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 19:50 - Jun 16 with 1291 viewsDarth_Koont

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 19:47 - Jun 16 by Bluefish

I know you don't generally follow a question time or other political shows but this lady was a rather awkward problem. She didn't answer the questions asked or stick to the topics and she just spouted cult of Corbyn fan boy speeches throughout. I'm sure it looks great to highlights watchers but it was rather tragic to those that follow politics

Interesting that you would see that as a political speech.

You need to stop following politics.

Pronouns: He/Him

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 19:52 - Jun 16 with 1287 viewsBluefish

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 19:50 - Jun 16 by Darth_Koont

Interesting that you would see that as a political speech.

You need to stop following politics.

I didn't call it a political speech. You need to dry your eyes and grow up

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 19:54 - Jun 16 with 1279 viewsJ2BLUE

Amazed Question Time's "best ever moment" hasn't been posted on TWTD yet on 19:47 - Jun 16 by Bluefish

Complete nonsense.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024