Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The other side of the story ... 15:25 - Jul 2 with 8100 viewsDarth_Koont

I'll not make a further comment on this thread but thought it would be useful to at least link to this which highlights the other view of the Labour Antisemitism crisis.

Watch it, skim it, ignore it, savage it, downvote it. But remember that almost all the contributors are Jewish. Even if they're very rarely referred to as Jewish when they're mentioned in the media or being attacked as anti-semites by the self-styled spokespeople of the "Jewish community".

[Post edited 2 Jul 2019 15:29]

Pronouns: He/Him

The other side of the story ... on 00:30 - Jul 3 with 4869 viewsDarth_Koont

(cough)

The other side of the story ... on 01:48 - Jul 3 with 4816 viewsRyorry

You can't expect people to spend an hour watching a vid on a miniscule screen.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

The other side of the story ... on 01:59 - Jul 3 with 4811 viewsSpruceMoose

The other side of the story ... on 01:48 - Jul 3 by Ryorry

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The other side of the story ... on 07:40 - Jul 3 with 4702 viewsDarth_Koont

The other side of the story ... on 01:48 - Jul 3 by Ryorry

Click the icon on the bottom right.

The other side of the story ... on 08:02 - Jul 3 with 4664 viewsjimmyvet

The other side of the story ... on 07:40 - Jul 3 by Darth_Koont

DK give it a rest your defence has been exposed your in a corner pretty much alone with just a few extremists offering you any support. As before I will go with the findings of a global human rights organisation not an apologist for anti-semites on this subject.
The other side of the story ... on 08:47 - Jul 3 with 4615 viewsDarth_Koont

The other side of the story ... on 08:02 - Jul 3 by jimmyvet

DK give it a rest your defence has been exposed your in a corner pretty much alone with just a few extremists offering you any support. As before I will go with the findings of a global human rights organisation not an apologist for anti-semites on this subject.

Whatever you need to do.

The other side of the story ... on 08:57 - Jul 3 with 4596 viewsPinewoodblue

The other side of the story ... on 08:47 - Jul 3 by Darth_Koont

Whatever you need to do.

When you start a thread saying you will not comment further and then keep doing do you damage your credibility

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

The other side of the story ... on 09:01 - Jul 3 with 4586 viewsDarth_Koont

The other side of the story ... on 08:57 - Jul 3 by Pinewoodblue

When you start a thread saying you will not comment further and then keep doing do you damage your credibility

I'm not commenting further on the subject.

An inability to even address the film is a little strange though.

Login to get fewer ads

The other side of the story ... on 09:29 - Jul 3 with 4531 viewsDarkHorse

No, you can f*ck right off with this.

Sick of your anti-semitic apologist sh*t.
The other side of the story ... on 09:37 - Jul 3 with 4511 viewsDarth_Koont

The other side of the story ... on 09:29 - Jul 3 by DarkHorse

No, you can f*ck right off with this.

Sick of your anti-semitic apologist sh*t.

What would be antisemitic is not listening to Jews tell their side of the story because you've already decided the Jewish community only has one point of view.

The other side of the story ... on 09:52 - Jul 3 with 4464 viewsSteve_M

The other side of the story ... on 09:37 - Jul 3 by Darth_Koont

What would be antisemitic is not listening to Jews tell their side of the story because you've already decided the Jewish community only has one point of view.

No, continually pushing the voices of people who haven't experienced a a particular racism to discredit those who have been racially discriminated against is apologism for racism.

Edit: to add the words 'a particular' before racism.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2019 11:11]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

The other side of the story ... on 10:12 - Jul 3 with 4428 viewscaught-in-limbo

You've been around long enough to know how these threads work.

Those who share your view may watch the linked video, but at over an hour, it's unlikely.

Those who don't share your view won't watch more than 2 minutes.

You won't change anyone's mind/stance with posts like this.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

The other side of the story ... on 10:45 - Jul 3 with 4375 viewsRyorry

The other side of the story ... on 07:40 - Jul 3 by Darth_Koont

... and it's still on a miniscule screen.

Just leave people be; from the last thread on the subject you could obviousy see that everyone who's interested in it on here has strong views about it (and your views on it) which were thrashed out there big-time.

If there's a transcript of this film that you can find for me, I'll read that. My small-screen watching is confined to an occasional 30 second clip here & there.

The other side of the story ... on 10:48 - Jul 3 with 4368 viewsDarth_Koont

The other side of the story ... on 09:52 - Jul 3 by Steve_M

No, continually pushing the voices of people who haven't experienced a a particular racism to discredit those who have been racially discriminated against is apologism for racism.

You don't think black, Jewish Jackie Walker has experienced racism!!??

Wow.

You're just apologising for ignorance now.

The other side of the story ... on 10:51 - Jul 3 with 4353 viewsDarth_Koont

The other side of the story ... on 10:12 - Jul 3 by caught-in-limbo

You've been around long enough to know how these threads work.

Those who share your view may watch the linked video, but at over an hour, it's unlikely.

Those who don't share your view won't watch more than 2 minutes.

You won't change anyone's mind/stance with posts like this.

I know. But the responses as they do everything but watch the thing or address other links I've given them are very revealing and damning.

It's a very Brexiteer-y response to the factual information contained in them.

The other side of the story ... on 11:10 - Jul 3 with 4309 viewsSteve_M

The other side of the story ... on 10:48 - Jul 3 by Darth_Koont

You don't think black, Jewish Jackie Walker has experienced racism!!??

Wow.

You're just apologising for ignorance now.

The view you are continually pushing is that anti-semitism doesn't exist - or is being 'weaponised' (sic) - because some people say it is. That is taking people who haven't experienced that racism and using it to denegrate the experience of others who have.

I'm not talking about any other racism on this thread so if my previous implied that it wasn't meant to and I'll edit accordingly.

Well done for not commenting again on this thread.

The other side of the story ... on 11:18 - Jul 3 with 4294 viewsDarth_Koont

The other side of the story ... on 11:10 - Jul 3 by Steve_M

The view you are continually pushing is that anti-semitism doesn't exist - or is being 'weaponised' (sic) - because some people say it is. That is taking people who haven't experienced that racism and using it to denegrate the experience of others who have.

I'm not talking about any other racism on this thread so if my previous implied that it wasn't meant to and I'll edit accordingly.

Well done for not commenting again on this thread.

Yeah that was poorly expressed. I meant it more that I'm not commenting on the issues raised in the film itself.

I've never said antisemitism doesn't exist. So thanks for misrepresenting what I'm saying as well as sticking your head in the sand. I thought you were better and fairer than that Steve but I guess everyone has their blind spot.

The other side of the story ... on 11:22 - Jul 3 with 4284 viewsDarth_Koont

The other side of the story ... on 09:52 - Jul 3 by Steve_M

So you think the Jews in this film haven't experienced antisemitism? The film is almost entirely about them and their views.

The other side of the story ... on 11:30 - Jul 3 with 4256 viewsEwan_Oozami

To me, this Labour anti-semitism row is taking on the proportions of the Schleswig-Holstein Question, only fully understood by three people, one of whom is dead, another being quite mad, and the final one having developed amnesia over the whole thing.

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

The other side of the story ... on 11:37 - Jul 3 with 4226 viewsgiant_stow

The other side of the story ... on 10:51 - Jul 3 by Darth_Koont

I know. But the responses as they do everything but watch the thing or address other links I've given them are very revealing and damning.

It's a very Brexiteer-y response to the factual information contained in them.

Bit much to be cross with people for not wanting to spend an hour on a film, not of their choosing mr. Perhaps you could make your point in a more user-friendly, less demanding manner?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

The other side of the story ... on 11:54 - Jul 3 with 4189 viewsDarth_Koont

The other side of the story ... on 11:37 - Jul 3 by giant_stow

Bit much to be cross with people for not wanting to spend an hour on a film, not of their choosing mr. Perhaps you could make your point in a more user-friendly, less demanding manner?

No. If they don't care enough to even investigate a subject they're spouting off on a regular basis then that's their problem.

There are a few too many baseless opinions in the world today. Which is inexcusable when all the facts are there or at least easy enough to find.

The other side of the story ... on 12:04 - Jul 3 with 4158 viewsgiant_stow

The other side of the story ... on 11:54 - Jul 3 by Darth_Koont

No. If they don't care enough to even investigate a subject they're spouting off on a regular basis then that's their problem.

There are a few too many baseless opinions in the world today. Which is inexcusable when all the facts are there or at least easy enough to find.

The trouble is that if you're going to demand that of people, the quality of the linked content needs to be high, or people won't invest the time the next time. I'm afraid that's where I am after wasting far too much time on that long long blog post you linked to last week from the bloke crying about him and his mrs leaving labour.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

The other side of the story ... on 12:12 - Jul 3 with 4133 viewspickles110564

The other side of the story ... on 08:57 - Jul 3 by Pinewoodblue

What credibility? He has none.
The other side of the story ... on 12:14 - Jul 3 with 4128 viewsSteve_M

Some people's experience of racism comes under "baseless opinions" does it?

The other side of the story ... on 12:15 - Jul 3 with 4127 viewsRyorry

Maybe some of those people "spouting off" have actually experienced anti-Semitism themselves (I know for a fact that at least two have), and are therefore unfortunately all too well aware of the problem. You seem to be talking as someone who never actually has.

Your arrogance in this reply highlights why you never get anywhere in trying to persuade people over to your point of view on the subject, which you post regularly on. People have physical problems with the small screen, as I do, and are not going to spend an hour on a rare sunny summer weekday morning watching it. I asked you to post a transcript*, all you replied with was a snide comment "But the responses as they do everything but watch the thing or address other links I've given them are very revealing and damning."

*You could also try to find it on iPlayer or similar

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024