Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We're after Adam Thompson from Bury... 10:53 - Jul 17 with 2673 viewsKieran_Knows

.. right back/centre back.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

We're after Adam Thompson from Bury... on 11:00 - Jul 17 with 2595 viewsWickets

EADT is carrying the same story .
We're after Adam Thompson from Bury... on 11:01 - Jul 17 with 2582 viewsSteve_M

Just read that, not seen him but looks the sort of profile of player we should be looking at there.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

We're after Adam Thompson from Bury... on 11:06 - Jul 17 with 2523 viewsSitfcB

We're after Adam Thompson from Bury... on 11:00 - Jul 17 by Wickets

EADT is carrying the same story .

That is the EADT.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

We're after Adam Thompson from Bury... on 11:14 - Jul 17 with 2435 viewsitfcjoe

Looks like he'd be a good signing, was discussing him on Twitter a few weeks back with someone who had picked him out and rated him highly

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

We're after Adam Thompson from Bury... on 11:21 - Jul 17 with 2371 viewsElderGrizzly

Would be a good signing. Would be a nice change for us to take advantage of a club needing to sell for once
We're after Adam Thompson from Bury... on 11:22 - Jul 17 with 2357 viewsWickets

We're after Adam Thompson from Bury... on 11:06 - Jul 17 by SitfcB

That is the EADT.

Well done SitfcB ! i was wondering who would be the first to notice that !
We're after Adam Thompson from Bury... on 11:27 - Jul 17 with 2319 viewschicoazul

Sounds like exactly what we need, so it will never happen.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

We're after Adam Thompson from Bury... on 11:57 - Jul 17 with 2217 viewsJDB23

In the Championship we buy League 1 players and end up in League 1. In League 1 we get league 2 players and... :D

Know nothing about the bloke but looks to be rated quite highly, we need all the defensive help we can get.
Login to get fewer ads

We're after Adam Thompson from Bury... on 12:02 - Jul 17 with 2186 viewsElderGrizzly

We're after Adam Thompson from Bury... on 11:57 - Jul 17 by JDB23

In the Championship we buy League 1 players and end up in League 1. In League 1 we get league 2 players and... :D

Know nothing about the bloke but looks to be rated quite highly, we need all the defensive help we can get.

There is some sense in a strategy of buying younger players on the up with potential to improve further rather than older players on the way down.

We just went too far that route under Hurst. Hopefully Lambert can get the right mix and we don’t see another 7 changes
We're after Adam Thompson from Bury... on 12:02 - Jul 17 with 2183 viewsTrumptonBlue

I'm happy with idea of buying a defender called Thompson from the lower leagues. Does he sell nappies?
We're after Adam Thompson from Bury... on 12:21 - Jul 17 with 2094 viewsTractorJack

Only a right back in the way that Chambers is.
We're after Adam Thompson from Bury... on 12:38 - Jul 17 with 2022 viewsbracknell_blue

We're after Adam Thompson from Bury... on 11:57 - Jul 17 by JDB23

Bury are in L1.

Poll: Should Thatcher have a state funeral

We're after Adam Thompson from Bury... on 12:52 - Jul 17 with 1950 viewsFPL_Tractor

We're after Adam Thompson from Bury... on 12:02 - Jul 17 by TrumptonBlue

I'm happy with idea of buying a defender called Thompson from the lower leagues. Does he sell nappies?

Probably one of these pampered modern pros.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

We're after Adam Thompson from Bury... on 13:00 - Jul 17 with 1910 viewsJimmyJazz

EADT saying he's from Harlow originally. Started out with Watford

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

We're after Adam Thompson from Bury... on 17:48 - Jul 17 with 1668 viewsagentp

We're after Adam Thompson from Bury... on 12:02 - Jul 17 by TrumptonBlue

If he does he need to put an advert on the news page. plenty of babies sh1tting themselves on there.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024