Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament 23:11 - Jul 25 with 41940 viewsStokieBlue

Nice to see them all taking it so seriously, after all it was only 42.6C in Paris today.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-49092653

SB
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 23:12]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 21:49 - Jul 26 with 1049 viewscaught-in-limbo

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 21:35 - Jul 26 by BanksterDebtSlave

Where is the bit where CIL attacks a young woman?

I didn't. I'm trying to protect her from parents and institutions who are using her status as an innocent minor to further their own political agendas.

Funny how people twist things on here.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 21:49 - Jul 26 with 1049 viewsDarth_Koont

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 21:34 - Jul 26 by caught-in-limbo

You can't answer my question. Calling someone dangerous but not being able to point out what is inaccurate about what I post is just pitchfork-waving witch-hunting.

Seriously. Just get some fecking perspective. Everything is NOT about you.

If you gave a sh!t about the truth you'd respect it and look for it. Are you a different thinker? No. Because you can never present or address real evidence.

I'm totally unconvinced you care about any of this.

Pronouns: He/Him

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 21:50 - Jul 26 with 1048 viewsRyorry

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 21:30 - Jul 26 by caught-in-limbo

She shares her mother's views to a tee. Why doesn't her mother speak out as she has always done on this issue? Why bring in a minor? Greta adds nothing to the message apart from emotion designed to manipulate. If that's okay with you, fine. It's not the way I think politics should be done.

Well apart from her ability to get millions of other young people to join her, get a voice in parliaments, get worldwide news coverage on msm, nothing I guess ..

Really, really disappointed in you putting down a young person who has independent enough thinking and the balls to speak out about the biggest threat facing humankind because you disagree with her pov. You seriously saying she's so unintelligent & unable to stand up for herself that she'd let herself be manipulated & used by her mother? Wow.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 21:51 - Jul 26 with 1047 viewsStokieBlue

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 21:43 - Jul 26 by jaykay

thats what amuses me about the 2 posters you have just mentioned, if its pickles they dealing with ,they moan his answers are one words replies and he should try to answer with *facts etc.
you replies usually have links to ** read and have more than word, the very thing they accuse pickles of not doing.

* who knows what facts are right or wrong
** not saying your links are right or wrong but you do research subjects

What an awful post.

Citing alternative "facts" in the way she does is in some ways worse than what pickles did. If he'd actually posted rubbish he would have got the same level of scrutiny.

SB
[Post edited 26 Jul 2019 21:52]

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 21:54 - Jul 26 with 1023 viewscaught-in-limbo

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 21:43 - Jul 26 by jaykay

thats what amuses me about the 2 posters you have just mentioned, if its pickles they dealing with ,they moan his answers are one words replies and he should try to answer with *facts etc.
you replies usually have links to ** read and have more than word, the very thing they accuse pickles of not doing.

* who knows what facts are right or wrong
** not saying your links are right or wrong but you do research subjects

You're right, the hypocrisy shown by some of the board regulars is really disappointing.

It's difficult to have an interesting exchange when they don't even abide by their own rules of debate.

#toxic

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 21:56 - Jul 26 with 1017 viewsDarth_Koont

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 21:41 - Jul 26 by caught-in-limbo

What are you talking about?

What I linked was a collection of data and a subsequent interpretation of that data.

You don't have to go through all of it, just tell me either a) what data is incorrect or b) why you think the interpretation of it is wrong.

If it's wrong or dangerous as you seem to be saying, it shouldn't be difficult to say why.

It's not difficult. Just stay on topic.

I'm not wading through a lot of science/pseudo-science to see the wood from the trees.

Make your point in a couple of lines. Give me the abstract or wasn't it scientific?

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 21:58 - Jul 26 with 1012 viewscaught-in-limbo

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 21:48 - Jul 26 by StokieBlue

I said you were dangerous, let's not get mixed up here. You are literally promoting climate change denial.

Every post has been on topic.

Can you please acknowledge your hypocrisy now? Does motive matter or the message? If motive doesn't matter then what was the point of your first post? How can anything be more topical that your first post?

You aren't contributing to the board, you're using it as a vessel to promote highly dubious views which could have real consequences. I find it highly distasteful.

SB

Forgive me, I'm busy answering 3 or 4 different posters in quick succession, so I may have got lost.

Please point out where I've been hypocritical?

#toxic

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 22:00 - Jul 26 with 1004 viewscaught-in-limbo

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 21:49 - Jul 26 by Darth_Koont

Seriously. Just get some fecking perspective. Everything is NOT about you.

If you gave a sh!t about the truth you'd respect it and look for it. Are you a different thinker? No. Because you can never present or address real evidence.

I'm totally unconvinced you care about any of this.

Remind me again, I must have missed it - what exactly do you disagree with in the link I posted?

#toxic

Login to get fewer ads

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 22:02 - Jul 26 with 998 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 21:48 - Jul 26 by StokieBlue

I said you were dangerous, let's not get mixed up here. You are literally promoting climate change denial.

Every post has been on topic.

Can you please acknowledge your hypocrisy now? Does motive matter or the message? If motive doesn't matter then what was the point of your first post? How can anything be more topical that your first post?

You aren't contributing to the board, you're using it as a vessel to promote highly dubious views which could have real consequences. I find it highly distasteful.

SB

You accept the evidence for climate change (as broadly speaking I do too) yet regularly wave a flag for asteroid mining, Musk's vanity projects and dare I guess mirrors in space.....you are literally promoting climate change imho.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2019 22:11]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 22:03 - Jul 26 with 994 viewsDarth_Koont

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 22:00 - Jul 26 by caught-in-limbo

Remind me again, I must have missed it - what exactly do you disagree with in the link I posted?

You promoting the idea that climate change concern is a globalist, elitist plot.

You're scum too.

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 22:04 - Jul 26 with 991 viewscaught-in-limbo

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 21:50 - Jul 26 by Ryorry

Well apart from her ability to get millions of other young people to join her, get a voice in parliaments, get worldwide news coverage on msm, nothing I guess ..

Really, really disappointed in you putting down a young person who has independent enough thinking and the balls to speak out about the biggest threat facing humankind because you disagree with her pov. You seriously saying she's so unintelligent & unable to stand up for herself that she'd let herself be manipulated & used by her mother? Wow.

No, you're misrepresenting me there.

Her status as a child is being used for political purposes by others. That's wrong.

Her intelligence has nothing to do with it.

#toxic

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 22:06 - Jul 26 with 984 viewscaught-in-limbo

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 21:56 - Jul 26 by Darth_Koont

I'm not wading through a lot of science/pseudo-science to see the wood from the trees.

Make your point in a couple of lines. Give me the abstract or wasn't it scientific?

So you don't agree with what I've posted but you can't specify what is wrong with it.

Why didn't you just say that from the off?

#toxic

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 22:08 - Jul 26 with 981 viewsStokieBlue

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 22:02 - Jul 26 by BanksterDebtSlave

You accept the evidence for climate change (as broadly speaking I do too) yet regularly wave a flag for asteroid mining, Musk's vanity projects and dare I guess mirrors in space.....you are literally promoting climate change imho.

I'm not sure why you like supporting CIL so frequently but it's not looking great in this thread.

The false equivalence in that post is staggering. It's literally lacking in any sense of perspective. You're conclusion is also highly debatable, why don't you start a thread about it and we can go through the actual science rather than vague statements ending in a unsupported accusation.

SB

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 22:09 - Jul 26 with 976 viewsStokieBlue

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 21:58 - Jul 26 by caught-in-limbo

Forgive me, I'm busy answering 3 or 4 different posters in quick succession, so I may have got lost.

Please point out where I've been hypocritical?

I don't believe that you missed it for a second.

Go back and read it again.

SB

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 22:11 - Jul 26 with 965 viewsDarth_Koont

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 22:06 - Jul 26 by caught-in-limbo

So you don't agree with what I've posted but you can't specify what is wrong with it.

Why didn't you just say that from the off?

Why don't you say what you mean? Everything you have said so far is fatuous nonsense.

Here's your chance. Give it to me in a couple of lines.

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 22:15 - Jul 26 with 956 viewscaught-in-limbo

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 22:03 - Jul 26 by Darth_Koont

You promoting the idea that climate change concern is a globalist, elitist plot.

You're scum too.

I think climate change may be being hijacked by certain individuals/groups to make vast amounts of money from us.

I think their aims are more to do with making vast amounts of money than care fro the planet.

It's my opinion.

You clearly don't have a very high opinion of me and rarely miss an opportunity to call me a conspiracy theorist. I'd have thought your efforts to do this along with others over several years would have negated the need for you to be so abusive.

#toxic

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 22:16 - Jul 26 with 953 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 22:08 - Jul 26 by StokieBlue

I'm not sure why you like supporting CIL so frequently but it's not looking great in this thread.

The false equivalence in that post is staggering. It's literally lacking in any sense of perspective. You're conclusion is also highly debatable, why don't you start a thread about it and we can go through the actual science rather than vague statements ending in a unsupported accusation.

SB

It is interesting that you take my input as "supporting CIL!"

Do you have the data for nett carbon balance on the projects I mentioned?

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 22:18 - Jul 26 with 949 viewscaught-in-limbo

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 22:09 - Jul 26 by StokieBlue

I don't believe that you missed it for a second.

Go back and read it again.

SB

If you accuse someone of being hypocritical, at least have the decency to say where it lies. If you don't, it just looks like a cheap, unfounded insult.

#toxic

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 22:20 - Jul 26 with 949 viewsDarth_Koont

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 22:15 - Jul 26 by caught-in-limbo

I think climate change may be being hijacked by certain individuals/groups to make vast amounts of money from us.

I think their aims are more to do with making vast amounts of money than care fro the planet.

It's my opinion.

You clearly don't have a very high opinion of me and rarely miss an opportunity to call me a conspiracy theorist. I'd have thought your efforts to do this along with others over several years would have negated the need for you to be so abusive.

I hate piety. And I hate bullsh!t.

You've proved to me over the years that you just don't have a point.

Edit: And surprise, surprise a shyte and ultimately pointless conspiracy at the bottom of it all. Just like pazelle - trying to show how different you are. Even if that means being wrong.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2019 22:24]

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 22:22 - Jul 26 with 946 viewscaught-in-limbo

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 22:11 - Jul 26 by Darth_Koont

Why don't you say what you mean? Everything you have said so far is fatuous nonsense.

Here's your chance. Give it to me in a couple of lines.

So a post of mine which caused you to react so strongly without you saying what it is that you disagree with, has turned into you asking for a summary of my original post. And I'm the loon.

#toxic

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 22:22 - Jul 26 with 944 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 22:03 - Jul 26 by Darth_Koont

You're scum too.

I must have missed her saying that too....to my eyes she is just confirming that good Capitalists will never let a good crisis go to waste. It's almost like carbon credit trading never happened.
From what I can see you, Stokie and others are as guilty as anybody else on here of retreating into your bunkers when challenged with alternative perspectives.

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 22:26 - Jul 26 with 940 viewsStokieBlue

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 22:22 - Jul 26 by BanksterDebtSlave

I must have missed her saying that too....to my eyes she is just confirming that good Capitalists will never let a good crisis go to waste. It's almost like carbon credit trading never happened.
From what I can see you, Stokie and others are as guilty as anybody else on here of retreating into your bunkers when challenged with alternative perspectives.

She literally posted a climate change denial group as a source. One that acknowledges their aims are to stop governments entacting policies to combat climate change that are economically damaging.

Perhaps you should take more care on reading the thread before calling out other posters. You're been entirely lead by your bias here.

SB

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 22:26 - Jul 26 with 939 viewsRyorry

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 22:04 - Jul 26 by caught-in-limbo

No, you're misrepresenting me there.

Her status as a child is being used for political purposes by others. That's wrong.

Her intelligence has nothing to do with it.

No, it's you waving the card of "child abuse" & "exploitation" to try & discredit a youngster, her passion & motives, simply because you have a bizarre alternative agenda, that's so disgracefully wrong.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 22:27 - Jul 26 with 936 viewscaught-in-limbo

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 22:20 - Jul 26 by Darth_Koont

I hate piety. And I hate bullsh!t.

You've proved to me over the years that you just don't have a point.

Edit: And surprise, surprise a shyte and ultimately pointless conspiracy at the bottom of it all. Just like pazelle - trying to show how different you are. Even if that means being wrong.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2019 22:24]

"I think climate change may be being hijacked by certain individuals/groups to make vast amounts of money from us.

I think their aims are more to do with making vast amounts of money than care fro the planet."

What's pious about the above comment?
How is that not a clearly stated point?

You're just flinging lazy insults and accusations at me, but you're unable to offer anything specific to challenge my view. Less abuse and more calm rational debate, please.

#toxic

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 22:28 - Jul 26 with 933 viewsDarth_Koont

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 22:22 - Jul 26 by BanksterDebtSlave

Seriously, you can think what you want. I get the feeling that we don't actually agree on much because you don't seem to care about facts.

That's all I care about— or what's the point?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024