Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament 23:11 - Jul 25 with 41950 viewsStokieBlue

Nice to see them all taking it so seriously, after all it was only 42.6C in Paris today.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-49092653

SB
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 23:12]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 20:30 - Jul 26 with 1198 viewsDarth_Koont

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 20:16 - Jul 26 by BackToRussia

Sorry this isn't going to be measured, as that's b0llocks.

CIL and the climate change-denying Nigel Lawson are the same person. Working for the interests of the elite since man landed on the moon.

Pronouns: He/Him

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 20:31 - Jul 26 with 1189 viewsDarth_Koont

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 10:27 - Jul 26 by caught-in-limbo

Pretty lame reporting from the BBC in their "Who is Greta Thunberg?" link in that article.

There's no mention of her being born into privilege and wealth, nor is there any mention of the nature of her NGO backers:

"Her mother is Swedish opera singer and celebrity Malena Ernman. Her father is actor Svante Thunberg, while her grandfather is actor and director Olof Thunberg."
source: http://www.theartofannihilation.com/the-manufacturing-of-greta-thunberg-for-cons

"George Soros behind Greta Thunberg"
"So who is then this young idealist? Greta Thunberg is now 16-years old and the daughter of famous opera singer and left-liberal activist Marlena Ernman, who in the background has helped her daughter get started. Thunberg soon also got her own coach — a well known climate activist from Germany by the name Luisa-Marie Neubauer. How big is the likelyhood that a young girl who starts a school strike outside the Swedish parliament can get schoolchildren from all over the world to join her cause and fight for the climate? How often does 16 year olds have their own coaches?

"Luisa-Marie Neubauer, who has figured on a large amount of images and movies together with Greta when they jointly run climate strikes all over the world, belongs to the organization ”one foundation” which has several well-known wealthy financiers, including Bono, Bill and Melissa Gates. An even more striking name is the multi-billionaire oligarch George Soros, world famous for his currency speculation and maybe even more well-known as the father of the global, radical, and left-liberal lobby and activist network “Open Society”, supporting thousands of NGO:s.

Behind every world famous 16 year old climate activist there is a liberal oligarch and a globalist movement."

Source: https://www.nyatider.nu/the-global-network-behind-greta-thunberg/

It's my view that Greta is being used by her wealthy parents and globalist backers to heighten emotional investment in a pro-globalist cause.

If you're in any doubt about that, these are the words of Board of Director member David JP Phillips, We Don’t Have Time Greta's original main sponsor, in his book “The Magical Science of Storytelling”:

“How is it possible for you to be so easily tricked by something so simple as a story, because you are tricked? Well, it all comes down to one core thing and that is emotional investment. The more emotionally invested you are in anything in your life, the less critical and the less objectively observant you become.”

Using minors in this way is actually child abuse.

With regards to the actions of certain French parliamentarians, don't get your knickers in a twist over it. It's all theatre and the French centre right party are in on it too.

But I think you know that and that's possibly why this forum is subjected to your almost daily, pro-globalist, news story links.

Let the capitalist globalists reveal themselves by downvoting this post.

That's why we're not friends. So sh!t.

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 20:39 - Jul 26 with 1177 viewscaught-in-limbo

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 20:26 - Jul 26 by SpruceMoose

"Stop overreacting. It's only you, Lowhouse, Herbivore and a couple of other pseudo-Progressive, pro-Globalist dupes/shills that read and downvote my posts anyway. "

Yeah. Nobody else bothers with your tin foil hat nonsense.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2019 20:27]

Oops, I forgot to mention you. You're very forgettable.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 20:43 - Jul 26 with 1177 viewsJ2BLUE

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 10:27 - Jul 26 by caught-in-limbo

Pretty lame reporting from the BBC in their "Who is Greta Thunberg?" link in that article.

There's no mention of her being born into privilege and wealth, nor is there any mention of the nature of her NGO backers:

"Her mother is Swedish opera singer and celebrity Malena Ernman. Her father is actor Svante Thunberg, while her grandfather is actor and director Olof Thunberg."
source: http://www.theartofannihilation.com/the-manufacturing-of-greta-thunberg-for-cons

"George Soros behind Greta Thunberg"
"So who is then this young idealist? Greta Thunberg is now 16-years old and the daughter of famous opera singer and left-liberal activist Marlena Ernman, who in the background has helped her daughter get started. Thunberg soon also got her own coach — a well known climate activist from Germany by the name Luisa-Marie Neubauer. How big is the likelyhood that a young girl who starts a school strike outside the Swedish parliament can get schoolchildren from all over the world to join her cause and fight for the climate? How often does 16 year olds have their own coaches?

"Luisa-Marie Neubauer, who has figured on a large amount of images and movies together with Greta when they jointly run climate strikes all over the world, belongs to the organization ”one foundation” which has several well-known wealthy financiers, including Bono, Bill and Melissa Gates. An even more striking name is the multi-billionaire oligarch George Soros, world famous for his currency speculation and maybe even more well-known as the father of the global, radical, and left-liberal lobby and activist network “Open Society”, supporting thousands of NGO:s.

Behind every world famous 16 year old climate activist there is a liberal oligarch and a globalist movement."

Source: https://www.nyatider.nu/the-global-network-behind-greta-thunberg/

It's my view that Greta is being used by her wealthy parents and globalist backers to heighten emotional investment in a pro-globalist cause.

If you're in any doubt about that, these are the words of Board of Director member David JP Phillips, We Don’t Have Time Greta's original main sponsor, in his book “The Magical Science of Storytelling”:

“How is it possible for you to be so easily tricked by something so simple as a story, because you are tricked? Well, it all comes down to one core thing and that is emotional investment. The more emotionally invested you are in anything in your life, the less critical and the less objectively observant you become.”

Using minors in this way is actually child abuse.

With regards to the actions of certain French parliamentarians, don't get your knickers in a twist over it. It's all theatre and the French centre right party are in on it too.

But I think you know that and that's possibly why this forum is subjected to your almost daily, pro-globalist, news story links.

Let the capitalist globalists reveal themselves by downvoting this post.

I'm not sure what is wrong with this post. It's basic GCSE history class to be taught to consider the source of information. Most of this post can be fact checked. If people disagree, don't get angry, just calmly dismantle it if you can.

Before anyone uses the above to jump on me, I have no issue with Thunberg. I don't know much about her but I believe in the cause and think she's a positive influence.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 20:47 - Jul 26 with 1169 viewscaught-in-limbo

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 20:26 - Jul 26 by Ryorry

That's one of the most head in the sand, devious & obnoxious posts I've read on here in the past 20 years - you've certainly outed your real self

"you've certainly outed your real self"

Really? I've been consistent from the time I started posted here. I'd have thought you'd know that better than most.

Thanks for posting.

#toxic

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 20:49 - Jul 26 with 1162 viewscaught-in-limbo

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 20:30 - Jul 26 by Darth_Koont

CIL and the climate change-denying Nigel Lawson are the same person. Working for the interests of the elite since man landed on the moon.

Where did I deny climate change?

#toxic

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 20:51 - Jul 26 with 1158 viewscaught-in-limbo

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 20:29 - Jul 26 by SpruceMoose

Stokie is right. There's no point even engaging with CiL. Everybody who has been here long enough knows CiL's game. Best to just give CiL a condescending ruffle of the hair and send them on their way with a chuckle.

CiL is just one of the board's eccentric loons. Harmless enough, fooking crackers though.

But you, like Stokie, always say the same thing and then engage with me and then start getting insulting. I apologise for very rarely rising to it.

#toxic

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 20:54 - Jul 26 with 1151 viewsDarth_Koont

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 20:49 - Jul 26 by caught-in-limbo

Then what's your point caller?

Attacking the messenger? It's pretty fecking obvious that Greta Thunberg isn't on her own.

Login to get fewer ads

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 20:54 - Jul 26 with 1152 viewsBackToRussia

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 20:22 - Jul 26 by caught-in-limbo

Please specify. I'm all ears.

There's no debate to be had about climate change. The only debate is maybe how many years before we reach a tipping point of too late.

It's like saying, let's not shut down the debate that mass murder is bad. Some things are not debatable.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 20:57 - Jul 26 with 1138 viewsSpruceMoose

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 20:39 - Jul 26 by caught-in-limbo

Oops, I forgot to mention you. You're very forgettable.

Lol you come up with such lame insults when you're rattled!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 21:00 - Jul 26 with 1132 viewscaught-in-limbo

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 20:43 - Jul 26 by J2BLUE

I'm not sure what is wrong with this post. It's basic GCSE history class to be taught to consider the source of information. Most of this post can be fact checked. If people disagree, don't get angry, just calmly dismantle it if you can.

Before anyone uses the above to jump on me, I have no issue with Thunberg. I don't know much about her but I believe in the cause and think she's a positive influence.

Not using facts to dismantle an argument but flying off the handle or resorting to insults instead is what happens in autocratic regimes.

Thanks J2 for using your brain and not joining in with the obedient, brainwashed proles.

#toxic

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 21:00 - Jul 26 with 1131 viewsSpruceMoose

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 20:43 - Jul 26 by J2BLUE

What grade did you get in GCSE history...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 21:02 - Jul 26 with 1126 viewsStokieBlue

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 20:49 - Jul 26 by caught-in-limbo

You cited a source, the GWPF who are literally climate change deniers. No sensible scientific organisation would use the term global warming.

Their stated aim is to stop the "damaging" policies of governments designed to stop climate change. Their view is the science isn't settled, which is a nonsense fringe position at best.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Warming_Policy_Foundation

I really didn't want to get back into this thread but the stuff you are spouting is dangerous. People might believe you because you post your nonsense very eloquently.

You MUST be challenged on the off chance that someone might believe you if you aren't.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 21:04 - Jul 26 with 1116 viewscaught-in-limbo

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 20:54 - Jul 26 by BackToRussia

There's no debate to be had about climate change. The only debate is maybe how many years before we reach a tipping point of too late.

It's like saying, let's not shut down the debate that mass murder is bad. Some things are not debatable.

In matters of science, when the debate is over, it's not science any more but theology.

#toxic

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 21:05 - Jul 26 with 1112 viewsJ2BLUE

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 21:00 - Jul 26 by SpruceMoose

What grade did you get in GCSE history...

Can you explain that one? It's clearly not a question and I don't understand the comment.

FWIWI have a degree in history.

Truly impaired.

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 21:06 - Jul 26 with 1109 viewscaught-in-limbo

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 20:57 - Jul 26 by SpruceMoose

Lol you come up with such lame insults when you're rattled!

That's because it's not an insult and you've never rattled me.

#toxic

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 21:07 - Jul 26 with 1109 viewsDarth_Koont

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 21:00 - Jul 26 by caught-in-limbo

Not using facts to dismantle an argument but flying off the handle or resorting to insults instead is what happens in autocratic regimes.

Thanks J2 for using your brain and not joining in with the obedient, brainwashed proles.

But you're attacking the messenger using the likes of Nigel Lawson's climate change deniers to do so. it's obvious that Thunberg has a team behind her, and perhaps even was "exploited" to be in this position.

You make it about wealth and privilege and CONSPIRACY. Have you been to Sweden? Could have been almost anyone.

You do such a disservice to legitimate dissent by insinuating such boll@cks. Seriously. what's your problem?
[Post edited 26 Jul 2019 21:07]

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 21:07 - Jul 26 with 1105 viewsSpruceMoose

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 21:04 - Jul 26 by caught-in-limbo

In matters of science, when the debate is over, it's not science any more but theology.

Nice soundbite.

Think I saw it on a t-shirt for sale on Gt Yarmouth seafront once, between the baseball caps with fake poo on the brim and the Keep Calm and Carry On merch.

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 21:09 - Jul 26 with 1098 viewsSpruceMoose

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 21:06 - Jul 26 by caught-in-limbo

That's because it's not an insult and you've never rattled me.

Sure

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 21:11 - Jul 26 with 1087 viewswkj

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 21:05 - Jul 26 by J2BLUE

Can you explain that one? It's clearly not a question and I don't understand the comment.

Admirable really, I had an awful teacher of history who just talked and talked and got angry if we wrote while he talked. People who went to Kesgrave in the 90s might know who I'm talking about, but he really did a great job being an anti history teacher.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 21:12 - Jul 26 with 1079 viewscaught-in-limbo

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 21:02 - Jul 26 by StokieBlue

You cited a source, the GWPF who are literally climate change deniers. No sensible scientific organisation would use the term global warming.

Their stated aim is to stop the "damaging" policies of governments designed to stop climate change. Their view is the science isn't settled, which is a nonsense fringe position at best.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Warming_Policy_Foundation

I really didn't want to get back into this thread but the stuff you are spouting is dangerous. People might believe you because you post your nonsense very eloquently.

You MUST be challenged on the off chance that someone might believe you if you aren't.

SB

What data presented in the document I linked is actually wrong?

#toxic

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 21:13 - Jul 26 with 1071 viewscaught-in-limbo

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 21:07 - Jul 26 by Darth_Koont

But you're attacking the messenger using the likes of Nigel Lawson's climate change deniers to do so. it's obvious that Thunberg has a team behind her, and perhaps even was "exploited" to be in this position.

You make it about wealth and privilege and CONSPIRACY. Have you been to Sweden? Could have been almost anyone.

You do such a disservice to legitimate dissent by insinuating such boll@cks. Seriously. what's your problem?
[Post edited 26 Jul 2019 21:07]

Please tell me what data presented in the document I linked is actually wrong?

#toxic

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 21:13 - Jul 26 with 1072 viewsJ2BLUE

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 21:11 - Jul 26 by wkj

Admirable really, I had an awful teacher of history who just talked and talked and got angry if we wrote while he talked. People who went to Kesgrave in the 90s might know who I'm talking about, but he really did a great job being an anti history teacher.

At Copleston Sixth Form, we had a teacher who would spend the first 1.5 hours of a 2 hour lesson talking to one guy about his sister. Then for the last half an hour he would say we needed to 'get serious' like it wasour fault he was a tw@t. A class of about 12 and he only knew the names of the girls and the one whose sister he perved over. The rest of us were collectively known as 'the lads'.

Truly impaired.

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 21:14 - Jul 26 with 1065 viewscaught-in-limbo

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 20:54 - Jul 26 by Darth_Koont

Then what's your point caller?

Attacking the messenger? It's pretty fecking obvious that Greta Thunberg isn't on her own.

You don't appear to have answered my question.

#toxic

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 21:15 - Jul 26 with 1064 viewsRyorry

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 21:05 - Jul 26 by J2BLUE

You completely ignored everything in that post of CIL's that was outside of "history" when you replied.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024