Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament 23:11 - Jul 25 with 41946 viewsStokieBlue

Nice to see them all taking it so seriously, after all it was only 42.6C in Paris today.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-49092653

SB
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 23:12]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 00:16 - Jul 27 with 2353 viewscaught-in-limbo

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 00:00 - Jul 27 by Darth_Koont

So that's a no. Great!

Let's leave the rest because nobody's got time to sift through that.

Yet more evasion.

Your ability to have a reasoned debate has taken quite a plummeting tonight.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 00:30 - Jul 27 with 2339 viewsDarth_Koont

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 00:16 - Jul 27 by caught-in-limbo

Yet more evasion.

Your ability to have a reasoned debate has taken quite a plummeting tonight.

Honestly, I really, really hate your posts because they're so irrelevant. I don't know why you just can't address the issue in front of you but always want to talk about the fluff around things.

This whole "alternative facts give me an identity" spiel is getting very old.

And please never, ever back me up in a discussion.

Pronouns: He/Him

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 00:45 - Jul 27 with 2309 viewscaught-in-limbo

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 00:30 - Jul 27 by Darth_Koont

Honestly, I really, really hate your posts because they're so irrelevant. I don't know why you just can't address the issue in front of you but always want to talk about the fluff around things.

This whole "alternative facts give me an identity" spiel is getting very old.

And please never, ever back me up in a discussion.

more evasion and misrepresentation

it's been fun watching you self-destruct tonight.

#toxic

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 01:17 - Jul 27 with 2286 viewsDarth_Koont

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 00:45 - Jul 27 by caught-in-limbo

more evasion and misrepresentation

it's been fun watching you self-destruct tonight.

Have a point FFS. And back it up.

Otherwise you're just hanging around on the edges sniping or engaging in some conspiracy nonsense.

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 01:29 - Jul 27 with 2264 viewsRyorry

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 01:17 - Jul 27 by Darth_Koont

Otherwise you're just hanging around on the edges sniping or engaging in some conspiracy nonsense.

... whilst holding hands with "Seablu" ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 01:54 - Jul 27 with 2250 viewscaught-in-limbo

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 01:17 - Jul 27 by Darth_Koont

My point, in answer to your question earlier: "Do you deny climate change? If so, do you think it's a globalist conspiracy?"

No, but neither do I fully accept it. The debate isn't over- and anyone who says it is, is trying to silence scientists who question the data and interpretations of those who I suspect have a climate change agenda based on serving their wallets more than the planet.

pg2:
accusations of denying climate change
I asked for an example - ignored.
I asked what data presented in the document I linked is actually wrong? - ignored
You accused me of attacking Greta - I didn't. No example of an attack given.

pg3:
name calling (nutter)
You said I was as wrong and dangerous as any far-right activist yet failed to point out where I was wrong.
You asked me to provide my evidence for "evidence", yet I have never denied climate change

pg4:
accusations of it all being about me - yet it was YOU making it all about me
name calling (scum)
accusations of writing fatuous nonsense - no examples offered
accusations of piety and speaking bullish!t - evidence not given

pg5:
accusations of attacking Greta - no examples given
name calling (utter scum)
ignored request to provide examples of piety and not making a point - ignored
accused of making every thing about me again - but it's only you doing that.
accusations of "chucking in irrelevant data" - no examples given

pg6
various nonsense

Throughout the thread I didn't call anyone names, accused nobody of anything, showed respect to all other posters' viewpoints and I think answered all questions put to me in the end.

I did suggest that a couple of posters should give it a rest for tonight, but that's as aggressive as I got.

You completely lost it.

#toxic

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 02:02 - Jul 27 with 2244 viewscaught-in-limbo

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 01:29 - Jul 27 by Ryorry

... whilst holding hands with "Seablu" ...

If you think Seablu, Bankster, J2 or anyone who has defended or agreed with me in this thread is alternative ID of mine, you are wrong and perpetuating the false belief that I am isolated in my views.

#toxic

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 02:16 - Jul 27 with 2241 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

This has been an interesting thread to read. Abit bonkers but some interesting points made.

Asides from the name-calling a couple of times (Scum), I think you’ve all argued your points valiantly and it really doesn’t need to become an argument..

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Login to get fewer ads

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 02:22 - Jul 27 with 2239 viewsRyorry

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 02:02 - Jul 27 by caught-in-limbo

If you think Seablu, Bankster, J2 or anyone who has defended or agreed with me in this thread is alternative ID of mine, you are wrong and perpetuating the false belief that I am isolated in my views.

Bankster & J2 of course not.

"Seablu" tho - why don't you bring back "HurleyBurley" too, just for a bit more variety ...
[Post edited 27 Jul 2019 2:26]

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 02:30 - Jul 27 with 2233 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 02:22 - Jul 27 by Ryorry

"Seablu" tho - why don't you bring back "HurleyBurley" too, just for a bit more variety ...

In fairness R, I like to think I’m pretty good at spotting similar posters and Seablue has never come across as CIL to me.

Although, of course I could be wrong but I personally wouldn’t say they’re the same person at all.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 02:41 - Jul 27 with 2229 viewsRyorry

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 02:30 - Jul 27 by The_Romford_Blue

In fairness R, I like to think I’m pretty good at spotting similar posters and Seablue has never come across as CIL to me.

Although, of course I could be wrong but I personally wouldn’t say they’re the same person at all.

She's a linguist, and look at the voting patterns.

Anyway, I should care. It's the issue of climate change that should be taking centre stage here - shameful to see someone throw such unnecessary conspiracy theory spanners in the works of trying to address that issue.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2019 3:10]

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 08:03 - Jul 27 with 2167 viewsStokieBlue

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 00:06 - Jul 27 by caught-in-limbo

Stokie, you're having a bit of a mare here:

first paragraph: "I posted the exact quote"
second paragraph: "I'm on my phone, I can't quote exactly as you want"

Nowhere does he say "(in) 2018 the atmospheric temperature was lower than 2016 and 2017 and that this proves a cooling trend".

Seriously, go to bed and start again after some much needed rest.

I posted the exact quote from the internet but couldn't from a PDF which is exactly what I said. This is the problem, rather than address anything you just need about with words selecting the bits you like and ignoring the rest. What you've done there is just plain rude.

Your point about the debate is fatuous. The debate on whether climate change is happening is finished. Debates can be finished in science regardless of your view. Scale and causes continue to be debated but you're not doing that. You are pushing a source who are saying that the debate on whether it's even happening isn't finished.

You're the one having a mare here and it's right there for everyone to see.

Hopefully you've gone to bed and on reflection you'll stop spreading dangerous misinformation on the internet.

SB

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 08:07 - Jul 27 with 2164 viewsStokieBlue

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 00:09 - Jul 27 by caught-in-limbo

As I said, you know where it is and I don't.

Your repeated refusal to simply say where I have been hypocritical is rather telling. Go on, get some rest.

You could have skimmed all my posts in the time it took you to write that.

Your initial post was all about motive and how we need to examine the evil motives behind Greta and not focus on the message. Later you post a discredited source which supports your view and when I point this out you say deal with the source itself that the motives of the publisher, in this case a climate change denial group aren't important.

Hypocrisy.

SB

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 08:08 - Jul 27 with 2161 viewsStokieBlue

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 02:16 - Jul 27 by The_Romford_Blue

This has been an interesting thread to read. Abit bonkers but some interesting points made.

Asides from the name-calling a couple of times (Scum), I think you’ve all argued your points valiantly and it really doesn’t need to become an argument..

She's literally posting climate change denial group information on here.

Of course it needs to be an argument, that type of stuff shouldn't be allowed to pass.

SB

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 08:49 - Jul 27 with 2143 viewsNthQldITFC

Sorry, accidental downvote on the OP
[Post edited 27 Jul 2019 8:55]

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 08:52 - Jul 27 with 2142 viewsGlasgowBlue

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 02:16 - Jul 27 by The_Romford_Blue

DK continues to get away with calling other posters scum.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 08:54 - Jul 27 with 2137 viewsGlasgowBlue

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 02:22 - Jul 27 by Ryorry

Seablu has bottled answering a courteous question regarding his/her avatar on numerous occasions. I disagree with CIL on many things but she at least has the balls to stand by her beliefs. Seablu is lacking balls.

Iron Lion Zion

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 08:57 - Jul 27 with 2131 viewswkj

In conclusion my daughters don't look like the cast of ewok love Island, but I still enjoy no wood in my garden.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 09:00 - Jul 27 with 2129 viewskinnockers

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 08:57 - Jul 27 by wkj

In conclusion my daughters don't look like the cast of ewok love Island, but I still enjoy no wood in my garden.

Wouldn't catch any of kinnockers' kids looking like that. Sexualising the young is plainly disgusting.

Former leader of the Labour Party / Newsround Editor

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 09:01 - Jul 27 with 2126 viewswkj

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 09:00 - Jul 27 by kinnockers

Wouldn't catch any of kinnockers' kids looking like that. Sexualising the young is plainly disgusting.

I'm not sure about any of that, I was just chipping in with some crass French stereotypes to go along with the other works of fiction in this post.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 09:07 - Jul 27 with 2110 viewscaught-in-limbo

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 02:41 - Jul 27 by Ryorry

She's a linguist, and look at the voting patterns.

Anyway, I should care. It's the issue of climate change that should be taking centre stage here - shameful to see someone throw such unnecessary conspiracy theory spanners in the works of trying to address that issue.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2019 3:10]

By that argument, Stokie, DK and you must all be the same person - I mean, just look at the voting patterns. Perhaps not though, as only linguists have alt logins apparently.

Back to climate change though, now that your unnecessary diversion has run aground.

#toxic

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 09:17 - Jul 27 with 2100 viewscaught-in-limbo

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 08:03 - Jul 27 by StokieBlue

I posted the exact quote from the internet but couldn't from a PDF which is exactly what I said. This is the problem, rather than address anything you just need about with words selecting the bits you like and ignoring the rest. What you've done there is just plain rude.

Your point about the debate is fatuous. The debate on whether climate change is happening is finished. Debates can be finished in science regardless of your view. Scale and causes continue to be debated but you're not doing that. You are pushing a source who are saying that the debate on whether it's even happening isn't finished.

You're the one having a mare here and it's right there for everyone to see.

Hopefully you've gone to bed and on reflection you'll stop spreading dangerous misinformation on the internet.

SB

"The debate on whether climate change is happening is finished. Debates can be finished in science regardless of your view."

Roman Catholics say the Pope is infallible. End of story. Debate over.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/charles-krauthammer-the-myth-of-settled-

#toxic

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 09:18 - Jul 27 with 2102 viewsDarth_Koont

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 08:52 - Jul 27 by GlasgowBlue

DK continues to get away with calling other posters scum.

You and her appear to think it's OK to spread accusations and falsehoods and then get all pious in defence. And go back to the drip, drip of whatever it is you're trying to insinuate.

I fee very strongly that being THAT disingenuous for political/ego reasons is scummy, antisocial behaviour. You naturally don't agree.

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 09:22 - Jul 27 with 2095 viewsStokieBlue

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 09:17 - Jul 27 by caught-in-limbo

"The debate on whether climate change is happening is finished. Debates can be finished in science regardless of your view."

Roman Catholics say the Pope is infallible. End of story. Debate over.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/charles-krauthammer-the-myth-of-settled-

False equivalence fallacy.

Also the first paragraph backs up what I said so no idea what your point is.

SB
[Post edited 27 Jul 2019 9:23]

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 09:27 - Jul 27 with 2085 viewsGlasgowBlue

Pathetic stuff from some members of the French parliament on 09:18 - Jul 27 by Darth_Koont

You and her appear to think it's OK to spread accusations and falsehoods and then get all pious in defence. And go back to the drip, drip of whatever it is you're trying to insinuate.

I fee very strongly that being THAT disingenuous for political/ego reasons is scummy, antisocial behaviour. You naturally don't agree.

Link a single falsehood that I have posted. Just one.

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024