Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top customer services work from Easyjet here 11:05 - Aug 6 with 3573 viewsSteve_M

Obviously this will now go viral, and deservedly so.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 14:54 - Aug 6 with 750 viewsGlasgowBlue

Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 13:48 - Aug 6 by Pinewoodblue

Was once on a. easyJet from Stansted to Barcelona steward Walmart down the aisle three times countiñg passengers, then a stewardess tried. Followed by an announcement from the càptain. "Would anyone not expecting to go to Barcelona make themselves known to cabin crew" Woman in seat in front of us raised her hand, she was on the wrong plane.

I did the same thing with my business partner about ten years ago.

We were in London for a meeting that over ran and were running through the airport looking for what gate the Easyjet flight to Glasgow was. I saw an easyjet number on the departure board with the time we were flying (19.25) so we ran for that gate.

We actually got on the plane, sat in the front seats (those were the days before seat allocation) and began chatting to the cabin crew. Ten minutes later the girl who checked our boarding cards came running onto the plane telling us that this one was bound for Nice.

Lucily the Glasgow flight was still boarding so they got us on the right flight.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 14:55 - Aug 6 with 745 viewswkj

Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 11:30 - Aug 6 by Bluefish

I don't see the issue with the response? They have customers faces on the easyjet timeline. If those customers get their houses broken into I expect they will be unhappy with easyjet

Only a fool would target EasyJet customers for a heist, us clever twitter tea leaves focus on BA customers

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 15:02 - Aug 6 with 717 viewschicoazul

Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 11:08 - Aug 6 by artsbossbeard

That's absolute madness!!

What's holding you into the seat come take off?

Fly Easyjet, get a free core workout.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 15:09 - Aug 6 with 697 viewsPinewoodblue

Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 13:56 - Aug 6 by BrixtonBlue

How on earth did she get through the gate checks?

Two end gates, side by side. One for Barcelona, other designated for a Madrid flight. Madrid aircraft wasn't on the stand. Running late so using both desks to board. Passenger half asleep as presumably was the staff member who allowed her to board,

Had she been allowed to fly presumably Madrid flight would have to be delayed while luggage removed from hold assuming they realised they were a passenger short.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 15:21 - Aug 6 with 691 viewsRadlett_blue

My first car was like that so I propped up the broken seat back with an old suitcase.
Worked well!

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 15:28 - Aug 6 with 677 viewsfactual_blue

'Could I ask you to remove the photo'?

No

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 19:17 - Aug 6 with 611 viewsrosseden

Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 13:56 - Aug 6 by BrixtonBlue

How on earth did she get through the gate checks?

easy, happens all the time. youd be surprised how many people travel without passports / go to the wrong places and such like. I thought it was really unusual, started working with the airline industry, and its regular!

Poll: can the majority of twtd users count?
Blog: [Blog] To Deal or Not to Deal, That is the Question?

Top customer services work from Easyjet here on 20:32 - Aug 6 with 580 viewsallezlesbleus

Many years ago, my mate decided to fly from Cape Town, back to London, with some dodgy African airline, as it was half the price of the European carriers.

As the plane took off, his seat literally came away from the floor and he ending standing up, with the seat securely attached to his rear, by the seatbelt. He tried to point out his predicament to the stewardess and she promptly gave him a bolllllicking and told him in no uncertain terms to "sit back down".
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024