Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists 10:48 - Sep 4 with 21449 viewsBackToRussia

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2019/09/03/corbyn-better-no-deal-brexit-say

Can't read the whole article but just as a headline, that's quite delicious.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2019 10:49]

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 15:37 - Sep 4 with 3187 viewswkj

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 15:33 - Sep 4 by SpruceMoose

Don't think he's single pal. He was knocking about my neck of the woods with a missus a while ago.

Bit of an embarrassing post that one.

Was that Dolly's dolly that I met at yours and Mrs Moose's house warming? I thought it was his translator

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 15:37 - Sep 4 with 3186 viewsBrixtonBlue

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 15:29 - Sep 4 by GlasgowBlue

Destroyed in this thread? Yeah I suppose if the highlight of your day is to try and win points on an Internet forum. Jeez. No wonder your still single at nearly 50.

Are you playing Minecraft later?

No, I've never played Minecraft. I'm seeing my girlfriend later. What's so important about being married? Bit of an archaic view.

The fact that you were the one trying to score points and getting on your high pony seems to have slipped your mind.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 15:39 - Sep 4 with 3173 viewsBrixtonBlue

Don't think he's single pal. He was knocking about my neck of the woods with a missus a while ago.

Yeah but I'm unmarried. I'm doing the sex as well, for shame.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 15:39 - Sep 4 with 3173 viewsGlasgowBlue

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 15:34 - Sep 4 by footers

It's bullying. Plain and simple.

Disgraceful if you think about it.

Yeah. If only I could do it alongside two other posters and share bookmarked and screenshots of posts around via PM I could be as successful as you at it.

,busted

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 15:39 - Sep 4 with 3172 viewsSpruceMoose

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 15:37 - Sep 4 by wkj

Was that Dolly's dolly that I met at yours and Mrs Moose's house warming? I thought it was his translator

That was J2 and his concubine.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 15:40 - Sep 4 with 3163 viewsSpruceMoose

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 15:39 - Sep 4 by GlasgowBlue

Yeah. If only I could do it alongside two other posters and share bookmarked and screenshots of posts around via PM I could be as successful as you at it.

,busted

Surely it would mainly be by Whatsapp? It's a right pain to PM images. I should know. Took me ages to get a Pecker photo out of Footers.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 15:44 - Sep 4 with 3148 viewsfooters

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 15:39 - Sep 4 by GlasgowBlue

,busted

Missing Benters, mate?

Now, we've had this discussion before. Shame you don't remember. Are you on drugs?

In the marketing world, a more visual impact is what counts. Lengthy, Googled text quotes just won't cut it in the age of the tablet.

If you really want to convert your audience, you have to make it really 'pop', if you know what I mean...

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 15:49 - Sep 4 with 3130 viewswkj

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 15:39 - Sep 4 by BrixtonBlue

Yeah but I'm unmarried. I'm doing the sex as well, for shame.

Too much work, should just pop the kettle on and have a biscuit instead

Login to get fewer ads

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 15:59 - Sep 4 with 3102 viewsBrixtonBlue

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 15:49 - Sep 4 by wkj

Too much work, should just pop the kettle on and have a biscuit instead

Maybe you're not doing it right?

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 16:01 - Sep 4 with 3092 viewsSpruceMoose

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 15:59 - Sep 4 by BrixtonBlue

To be fair, when you're hung like wkj it must be a bit like an egg rolling around an empty nest.

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 16:12 - Sep 4 with 3062 viewsFootballpete

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 13:52 - Sep 4 by GlasgowBlue

You seem to be taking an odd position, based on who is posting rather than what is being posted.

In answer to a question I posed to you not so long ago you stated that you couldn't vote Labour under Corbyn even if he changed his position on Brexit because of the anti-Semitism issue and that you could get what you wanted from the Lib Dems.

Do you still stand by that statement? If so why are you jumping on the whatbouterry train and constantly bringing up the Tories?

If I was suggesting people vote Tory to keep Corbyn out of office then I could understand the position you are taking. But I'm not. I've said the exact opposite.

You’re suggesting vote Corbyn to keep the Tories out?

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 16:15 - Sep 4 with 3047 viewswkj

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 15:59 - Sep 4 by BrixtonBlue

Mate, I am art, poetry and music in the sack when I can be bothered, needless to say I am too busy playing mindcraft these days.

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 16:21 - Sep 4 with 3030 viewsGlasgowBlue

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 16:12 - Sep 4 by Footballpete

You’re suggesting vote Corbyn to keep the Tories out?

No. As I said earlier it’s not a binary choice.

There are other parties. The Lib Dem’s are not far behind Labour and Jo Swinton is ahead of Corbyn on who would make the best PM,

Iron Lion Zion

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 16:22 - Sep 4 with 3029 viewskinnockers

I see everyone's been at the sherry again. Oh well, I'll take my leave. See you all again next year.

Former leader of the Labour Party / Newsround Editor

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 16:23 - Sep 4 with 3022 viewswkj

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 16:22 - Sep 4 by kinnockers

I see everyone's been at the sherry again. Oh well, I'll take my leave. See you all again next year.

See you later Will, I will bring the post borer round Friday morning

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 16:29 - Sep 4 with 3002 viewskinnockers

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 16:23 - Sep 4 by wkj

See you later Will, I will bring the post borer round Friday morning

Former leader of the Labour Party / Newsround Editor

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 16:47 - Sep 4 with 2966 viewswkj

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 16:29 - Sep 4 by kinnockers

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 17:01 - Sep 4 with 2951 viewsGlasgowBlue

You’re right. I was being a bit of a c*nt there.

In life there are people who are c*nts and there are people who are w*nkers. Everyone can be a bit of a c*nt at times. But w*nkers? Well they’ll always be w*nkers mate.

Iron Lion Zion

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 17:04 - Sep 4 with 2949 viewsBackToRussia

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 17:01 - Sep 4 by GlasgowBlue

In life there are people who are c*nts and there are people who are w*nkers. Everyone can be a bit of a c*nt at times. But w*nkers? Well they’ll always be w*nkers mate.

Well, that rather casts "bint" into the shade doesn't it.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 17:10 - Sep 4 with 2939 viewsfooters

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 17:01 - Sep 4 by GlasgowBlue

We all remember you delivering the same speech to Benters. It was as odd then as it is now.

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 17:10 - Sep 4 with 2938 viewsGlasgowBlue

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 17:04 - Sep 4 by BackToRussia

I have it on very good authority that you are one of life’s good guys that falls into neither category.

Iron Lion Zion

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 17:15 - Sep 4 with 2924 viewscaught-in-limbo

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 17:04 - Sep 4 by BackToRussia

Must admit Glasser's post was a bit of a contemporary English lesson for me. I thought çuntz were much worse than wàñklers. Is this consensus opinion nowadays?

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 17:18 - Sep 4 with 2920 viewsGlasgowBlue

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 17:10 - Sep 4 by footers

We all remember you delivering the same speech to Benters. It was as odd then as it is now.

Blimey. Your memory works when you want it to work. Which answers my question that when you repeatedly ask the same question, despite being given the same answer each time, you either have a bad memory or you are a troll.

So troll it is.

Iron Lion Zion

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 17:27 - Sep 4 with 2901 viewsfooters

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 17:18 - Sep 4 by GlasgowBlue

Blimey. Your memory works when you want it to work. Which answers my question that when you repeatedly ask the same question, despite being given the same answer each time, you either have a bad memory or you are a troll.

So troll it is.

As i've said before, benters and pickles' posts were memorable. Yours not so much. But that one wriggled through

Better to be forgetful than a selective anti-racist

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 17:45 - Sep 4 with 2878 viewscaught-in-limbo

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 17:27 - Sep 4 by footers

As i've said before, benters and pickles' posts were memorable. Yours not so much. But that one wriggled through

Better to be forgetful than a selective anti-racist

There's so much intolerance of others' opinions on this forum and in wider society. We're not really living in very compassionate times right now.

I find this very strange at a time when most people think their governments and opposition parties are incompetent and largely to blame for this rupture in society. So why are we contining to lap up all this bickering fed to us by the media?

People, turn off your TVs, put down your papers, go down to the park or pub and chat to a neighbour. Talk football, film, beer, poetry... anything but the incessant nonsense coming out of Westminster.

I'm glad my Boxing Days aren't like this.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024