Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists 10:48 - Sep 4 with 21387 viewsBackToRussia

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2019/09/03/corbyn-better-no-deal-brexit-say

Can't read the whole article but just as a headline, that's quite delicious.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2019 10:49]

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

(No subject) on 19:33 - Sep 4 with 2665 viewsGlasgowBlue

(No subject) on 19:28 - Sep 4 by SpruceMoose

Glassers' announcement that there is a gang of three posters bullying him. He namechecked myself and Footers, but the identity of the third devilishly handsome criminal has to yet been revealed. My money is on Phil.

I didn’t say anyone was bullying me. Lowhouse was on the receiving end last night. Various other posters have been the victims of a pile on from the usual suspects.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

(No subject) on 19:40 - Sep 4 with 2646 viewsSpruceMoose

(No subject) on 19:33 - Sep 4 by GlasgowBlue

I didn’t say anyone was bullying me. Lowhouse was on the receiving end last night. Various other posters have been the victims of a pile on from the usual suspects.

You say it was pile on, I say it was multiple posters pointing out that what he said was nonsensical. Others say that too. I guess it suits your agenda to portray it as bullying though.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

(No subject) on 19:44 - Sep 4 with 2637 viewsGlasgowBlue

(No subject) on 19:40 - Sep 4 by SpruceMoose

You say it was pile on, I say it was multiple posters pointing out that what he said was nonsensical. Others say that too. I guess it suits your agenda to portray it as bullying though.

You are free to disagree and I respect your opinion.

Iron Lion Zion

(No subject) on 19:45 - Sep 4 with 2635 viewsSpruceMoose

(No subject) on 19:44 - Sep 4 by GlasgowBlue

You are free to disagree and I respect your opinion.

I suspect only the first bit of that is true really.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

(No subject) on 19:47 - Sep 4 with 2631 viewsGlasgowBlue

(No subject) on 19:45 - Sep 4 by SpruceMoose

I suspect only the first bit of that is true really.

I dint tell lies.

Iron Lion Zion

(No subject) on 20:58 - Sep 4 with 2602 viewscaught-in-limbo

(No subject) on 19:23 - Sep 4 by BanksterDebtSlave

What have I missed?

What have you missed?

Well, I'm a troll. Good enough to be paid per comment, but not for football related posts. Dyland fancies me even though I'm a troll. He wants me to wear my hat in my avatar, but it's not actually me, it's just a photo off the internet.

Being a wàñkler is worse than being a kūńt, because most people slip into and out of kûñtdom, but being a wàńkler is a longer lasting commitment.

GB brought up the topic of anti-Semitism in the Labour party from high up on his pony, with his pants down and blinkers on.

And finally, wkj will be playing Mindcraft around now and Brixton will be doing the sex with his girlfriend tonight.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2019 21:08]

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

(No subject) on 21:04 - Sep 4 with 2589 viewswkj

(No subject) on 20:58 - Sep 4 by caught-in-limbo

What have you missed?

Well, I'm a troll. Good enough to be paid per comment, but not for football related posts. Dyland fancies me even though I'm a troll. He wants me to wear my hat in my avatar, but it's not actually me, it's just a photo off the internet.

Being a wàñkler is worse than being a kūńt, because most people slip into and out of kûñtdom, but being a wàńkler is a longer lasting commitment.

GB brought up the topic of anti-Semitism in the Labour party from high up on his pony, with his pants down and blinkers on.

And finally, wkj will be playing Mindcraft around now and Brixton will be doing the sex with his girlfriend tonight.

And I will be playing Mindcraft, let us not skimp on details

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

(No subject) on 21:07 - Sep 4 with 2584 viewsGlasgowBlue

What have you missed?

Very eloquently put.

Iron Lion Zion

Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) on 21:09 - Sep 4 with 2581 viewscaught-in-limbo

(No subject) on 21:04 - Sep 4 by wkj

And I will be playing Mindcraft, let us not skimp on details

Corrected. Thanks.

#toxic

(No subject) on 21:11 - Sep 4 with 2578 viewscaught-in-limbo

(No subject) on 21:07 - Sep 4 by GlasgowBlue

Very eloquently put.

Thanks GB.

#toxic

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 21:34 - Sep 4 with 2567 viewsBackToRussia

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 17:10 - Sep 4 by GlasgowBlue

I have it on very good authority that you are one of life’s good guys that falls into neither category.

cheers dude. Sure we'd get on.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

(No subject) on 23:08 - Sep 4 with 2530 viewsfooters

"Corbyn better than no deal" - arch capitalists on 18:57 - Sep 4 by GlasgowBlue

Nope. Never been selective when it comes to calling out racism.

If a genuine anti racist like Bluebadger aimed that accusation at me I’d be concerned. As it’s somebody who has dismissed and defended instances of antisemitism because it’s coming from a party they support, I’ll just laugh it off as the hollow words they are.

Genuine antiracist?

You joined a party that said "if you want a n*gger for a neighbour, vote Labour" and didn't realise it was racist? Fck me.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2019 23:35]

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

(No subject) (n/t) on 03:05 - Sep 5 with 2473 viewsSpruceMoose

(No subject) on 23:08 - Sep 4 by footers

Genuine antiracist?

You joined a party that said "if you want a n*gger for a neighbour, vote Labour" and didn't realise it was racist? Fck me.

Oof. This'll hit 20 pages tomorrow now...

Truth of the matter is, over the last few weeks and days the Conservatives have openly become everything they and their supporters have been accusing Labour of being over the last few years.

I say openly because they've always been that way really on account of, well, being Conservatives. It's in their DNA. Anyone voting for them for decades now has known what they've been aligning with. It's not been a secret.

The recent years were all such a laugh I suppose, joining Labour to vote for JC, cackling about all those sweet, sweet austerity measures aimed at the most vulnerable in society. Oh the fun at mocking a decent and thoughtful man over eating a sandwich, then going on to accuse his father of being unpatriotic. What bantz!

How they must have brayed to one another as one by one they shat on the floor while their supporters rushed in, applauding with spoon in hand ready to eat it up.

What they should have been doing instead of all that infantile nonsense was looking at the grotesque monster their already reprehensible party was morphing into. But they didn't, far easier to just court the votes of the people who liked that kind of thing, putting party before country and fúcking the UK in the process.

Yet now they want us to take their crocodile tears seriously? Now they want us to pat them on the back for the supposed conscience they've discovered? They want us to forget that for decades they've merrily trotted off to the ballot box to vote for a procession of hateful, bigoted, self serving charlatans? Now all of a sudden we are supposed to accept at face value that they care, without so much as an explanation or apology for their previous behaviours?

Well, I can't blame those who have little patience with this supposed new discovery of a long lost conscience.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2019 3:54]

(No subject) on 09:03 - Sep 5 with 2396 viewsGlasgowBlue

(No subject) on 23:08 - Sep 4 by footers

Genuine antiracist?

Jesus Christ that was a year before I was born. Btw in response to that poster, the Labour candidate in Smethwick didn’t condemn the racism. He wrote to every constituent “This is a British country with British standards of behaviour. The British should come first”

This from a Guardian piece on Smethwick.

“That said, in 1964, Smethwick’s Labour party was part of the racist problem rather than clearly its solution. Labour councillor Ken Burns ran the Sandwell Youth Club and operated a colour bar there. Worse, there was a colour bar at the Labour club on Coopers Lane.”

Segregation in the Labour club. Segregation in a youth club run by the labour local authority. You’ve scored an own goal by trying to place the Smethwick card.

4 years later Labour rushed through what is called “the UK’s most racist legislation” the 1968 Commonwealth immigrants act.

But if we are play your silly game of bringing up stuff from the past, the founding father of Labour, Keir Hardie, used phrases such as “hook-nosed Rothschilds” that would get him suspended from the Labour party (although Jezza would find a way to let him back in)

Hardie was a rabble rousing racist who beloved immigrants would bring the Black Death into the country.

Who could forget that loveable Oswald Mosley? He resigned from the Labour front bench and took five other Labour MP’s with him to form is “new Party” which became the Union of British Fascists.

You can chuck up as much tuff from the past as you want. That doesn’t hide the fact that in the present Labour is institutionally antisemitic and the first party since the BNP to be under investigation by the EHRC for racial discrimination. When Corbyn was elected leader it lifted the rock and out came crawling the dregs and scum from the racist far left. And they crawled into the Labour Party.

That’s the present. And you’ve never once condemned it. Instead you have bent over backwards to excuse or defend it. It’s who you are. In years to come you will be very ashamed of yourself and so you should be.

Edit. And are you saying that Bluebadger isn’t a genuine anti Racist? He’s the most consistent poster on this subject that the board has. Completely unbiased. He doesn’t pick and choose what racism he condemns whilst chucking a minority community under the because it’s politically expedient to do so.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2019 9:25]

Iron Lion Zion

(No subject) on 09:26 - Sep 5 with 2357 viewsSwansea_Blue

(No subject) on 09:03 - Sep 5 by GlasgowBlue

Jesus Christ that was a year before I was born. Btw in response to that poster, the Labour candidate in Smethwick didn’t condemn the racism. He wrote to every constituent “This is a British country with British standards of behaviour. The British should come first”

“That said, in 1964, Smethwick’s Labour party was part of the racist problem rather than clearly its solution. Labour councillor Ken Burns ran the Sandwell Youth Club and operated a colour bar there. Worse, there was a colour bar at the Labour club on Coopers Lane.”

Segregation in the Labour club. Segregation in a youth club run by the labour local authority. You’ve scored an own goal by trying to place the Smethwick card.

4 years later Labour rushed through what is called “the UK’s most racist legislation” the 1968 Commonwealth immigrants act.

But if we are play your silly game of bringing up stuff from the past, the founding father of Labour, Keir Hardie, used phrases such as “hook-nosed Rothschilds” that would get him suspended from the Labour party (although Jezza would find a way to let him back in)

Hardie was a rabble rousing racist who beloved immigrants would bring the Black Death into the country.

Who could forget that loveable Oswald Mosley? He resigned from the Labour front bench and took five other Labour MP’s with him to form is “new Party” which became the Union of British Fascists.

You can chuck up as much tuff from the past as you want. That doesn’t hide the fact that in the present Labour is institutionally antisemitic and the first party since the BNP to be under investigation by the EHRC for racial discrimination. When Corbyn was elected leader it lifted the rock and out came crawling the dregs and scum from the racist far left. And they crawled into the Labour Party.

That’s the present. And you’ve never once condemned it. Instead you have bent over backwards to excuse or defend it. It’s who you are. In years to come you will be very ashamed of yourself and so you should be.

Edit. And are you saying that Bluebadger isn’t a genuine anti Racist? He’s the most consistent poster on this subject that the board has. Completely unbiased. He doesn’t pick and choose what racism he condemns whilst chucking a minority community under the because it’s politically expedient to do so.

It's about time you took responsibility for the actions of others while you were in your pre-gestation state!

Isn't that leaflet falsely attributed to the Tories anyway?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

(No subject) on 09:29 - Sep 5 with 2354 viewsbrazil1982

(No subject) on 19:40 - Sep 4 by SpruceMoose

In my School days we used the term "Bundle".
(No subject) on 09:34 - Sep 5 with 2338 viewsGlasgowBlue

(No subject) on 09:26 - Sep 5 by Swansea_Blue

It's about time you took responsibility for the actions of others while you were in your pre-gestation state!

Isn't that leaflet falsely attributed to the Tories anyway?

The leaflet was definitely put out by the Tory candidate in Smethwick.

It’s quite funny though that yesterday we had a poster admit that they are aware of the issues with antisemitism in the Labour Party but the issue of the EU (which Jezza has been campaigning against all if his political life) has made them a vociferous supporter of him. I mean I could understand him saying that reluctantly he’d vote labour because he doesn’t want a no deal. But to became a vociferous supporter despite admitting the antisemitism issue! That’s just strange.

The ph we had my posts yesterday highlighting that last year Labour had 4 holocaust deniers as candidates, 2 holocaust deniers as candidates this year and that last week the Chair of Labour in Dorset was outed for sharing holocaust denial online, and not one person was shocked or condemned it. In reply all I got was “yeah but you used to vote Tory”.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2019 9:41]

Iron Lion Zion

(No subject) on 09:41 - Sep 5 with 2328 viewsDarth_Koont

Well, apart from Palestinians and anti-racist campaigners many of whom are Jewish.

That’s the collateral damage when you have Corbin in your sights and will believe any accusation.

Pronouns: He/Him

(No subject) on 09:50 - Sep 5 with 2304 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

What have you missed?

Confused, you will be....welcome to today's episode of Twtd!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

(No subject) on 09:59 - Sep 5 with 2290 viewsBrixtonBlue

The issue I think people are getting at is when you were voting age/at an age when you're deciding to join a political party - you chose the Tories. They've always been a bigoted party. You've admitted that Boris is a racist, yet you were still a member of the Tory party when he was mayor of London.

There are lots more examples I could dredge up of known racism in a party you were a member of and voted for across many years - so is it therefore not churlish to castigate people for voting Labour when there is an antisemitism problem?

I, and I'm assure most Labour voters, don't want this problem and want it sorted, but it doesn't stop us voting for the party (most of which is made up of good people) just like racism in the Conservatives has never stopped you voting for them.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

(No subject) on 10:32 - Sep 5 with 2262 viewsGlasgowBlue

(No subject) on 09:59 - Sep 5 by BrixtonBlue

The issue I think people are getting at is when you were voting age/at an age when you're deciding to join a political party - you chose the Tories. They've always been a bigoted party. You've admitted that Boris is a racist, yet you were still a member of the Tory party when he was mayor of London.

There are lots more examples I could dredge up of known racism in a party you were a member of and voted for across many years - so is it therefore not churlish to castigate people for voting Labour when there is an antisemitism problem?

I, and I'm assure most Labour voters, don't want this problem and want it sorted, but it doesn't stop us voting for the party (most of which is made up of good people) just like racism in the Conservatives has never stopped you voting for them.

So you are saying that a man of Jewish heritage, who has a half Jewish wife and kids with Jewish blood can’t speak out against antisemitism because I have been a member of and voted Tory in the past? That’s one of the most fcuked up positions you’ve ever taken.

I’ve given examples of labour running segregated clubs to keep out blacks. The British Union of Fascists was set up as a breakaway from labour by five sitting labour MPs. Labour introduced the most racist legislation in U.K. history in 1968. Does that mean anyone who has been a member or voted labour can’t speak out against racism? Of course not.

There are decent Labour members and voters who constantly speak up against racism. But u like you, footers and selected others on here they call it out on both sides. They don’t bend over backwards to deny it exists. Or when the evidence becomes so great they can no longer deny it then move on to “yeah but what about the Tories”.

You’ve never once started a thread in here condemning labour racism. Not once. You’ve excused it’s plenty of times. Referred to it as part of a smear campaign. Never once started a thread to condemn it. Every time you go for the man to avoid the issue. You’re a disgrace.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2019 10:33]

Iron Lion Zion

(No subject) on 10:42 - Sep 5 with 2243 viewsfooters

(No subject) on 10:32 - Sep 5 by GlasgowBlue

So you are saying that a man of Jewish heritage, who has a half Jewish wife and kids with Jewish blood can’t speak out against antisemitism because I have been a member of and voted Tory in the past? That’s one of the most fcuked up positions you’ve ever taken.

I’ve given examples of labour running segregated clubs to keep out blacks. The British Union of Fascists was set up as a breakaway from labour by five sitting labour MPs. Labour introduced the most racist legislation in U.K. history in 1968. Does that mean anyone who has been a member or voted labour can’t speak out against racism? Of course not.

There are decent Labour members and voters who constantly speak up against racism. But u like you, footers and selected others on here they call it out on both sides. They don’t bend over backwards to deny it exists. Or when the evidence becomes so great they can no longer deny it then move on to “yeah but what about the Tories”.

You’ve never once started a thread in here condemning labour racism. Not once. You’ve excused it’s plenty of times. Referred to it as part of a smear campaign. Never once started a thread to condemn it. Every time you go for the man to avoid the issue. You’re a disgrace.

Lol.

Saddle up the Shetland!

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

(No subject) on 10:52 - Sep 5 with 2228 viewsBrixtonBlue

(No subject) on 10:32 - Sep 5 by GlasgowBlue

You've got yourself so worked up you've failed to read properly what I wrote (again).

I haven't said you can't speak out against antisemitism, I've said you're not really in a position to castigate others for voting Labour when you've happily voted Conservative, and been a member of the Conservative party, all these years whilst knowing about racism in the party.

I have condemned Labour antisemitism many times - I don't need to start a thread on it to be valid. It's like the stupid argument you had that you didn't start X threads about Corbyn when you were just posting in already started threads.

That there is a smear campaign against Corbyn is undeniable. That doesn't mean antisemitism doesn't exist, and I've never said it doesn't.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

(No subject) on 11:24 - Sep 5 with 2198 viewsGlasgowBlue

(No subject) on 10:52 - Sep 5 by BrixtonBlue

You've got yourself so worked up you've failed to read properly what I wrote (again).

I haven't said you can't speak out against antisemitism, I've said you're not really in a position to castigate others for voting Labour when you've happily voted Conservative, and been a member of the Conservative party, all these years whilst knowing about racism in the party.

I have condemned Labour antisemitism many times - I don't need to start a thread on it to be valid. It's like the stupid argument you had that you didn't start X threads about Corbyn when you were just posting in already started threads.

That there is a smear campaign against Corbyn is undeniable. That doesn't mean antisemitism doesn't exist, and I've never said it doesn't.

And you jumped in with your size threes like an over excited Jack Russel trying to hump my leg and didn’t take into account what the poster I was replying to said.

He said he was “once lukewarm at best about Corbyn” and is now a “vociferous supporter” of him. His reasons? Well one of them was xenophobia in the Tory party.

He’s saying he has become a vociferous supporter of a racist leading a racist party because of the racism in another party. I’m sorry but that’s fcuked up.

He didn’t say that the xenophobia in the Tory party has reluctantly lead him to give his vote to labour, despite having grave reservations over their issue with antisemitism, an issue he admits to being aware of later in the thread, and the investigation by the EHRC.

He says he is a vociferous supporter of Corbyn. I’m sorry Dollers but that is fcuked up whatever way you look at it.

Iron Lion Zion

(No subject) on 11:25 - Sep 5 with 2194 viewsGlasgowBlue

(No subject) on 10:42 - Sep 5 by footers

Lol.

Saddle up the Shetland!

You have literally nothing to contribute. Zero. A complete waste of space on this board.

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024