Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best Suffolk Area/Village to live in 13:08 - Sep 12 with 18618 viewsOhDavidMcgoldrick

In your opinion, what is the best area of Suffolk to live in?

Can be based upon transport links, crime rate, local services etc etc. Generally interested in where people think is their favourite place to live?

Point to add - I live outside of Suffolk so have never had the pleasure!

Poll: Should Lambert be sacked today?

Best Suffolk Area/Village to live in on 11:35 - Sep 14 with 577 viewsTractorWood

Best Suffolk Area/Village to live in on 10:23 - Sep 14 by jeera

I've lived around there most of my [adult] life, although not at the moment to be fair.

I know what you mean about a certain age group leaving, but that's the same of most towns that size, encouraged by people experiencing other places because of university.

But there's always this, 'I hate where I live' culture among the younger lot who have grown up somewhere and many return to Bury later on.

Hmm, maybe you have a point then.

But very old? No, most definitely not.

Edit: People who want to start a family; there you go. Plenty of those.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2019 11:23]

I'm from Bury and think it's a really decent place and area but I've never liked the thought of living in a massive town or city, so I guess I'm bias.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Best Suffolk Area/Village to live in on 11:50 - Sep 14 with 561 viewsjaykay

Best Suffolk Area/Village to live in on 14:18 - Sep 12 by Superfrans

Aldeburgh is one of my favourite places in the world. Would love to live there...

But then I'm one of these London types who are no doubt ruining the place for the locals.

if you didnt support the town i would you're mad. the only good thing to come out of adeburgh is the road . oh and nearly forgot my wife.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Best Suffolk Area/Village to live in on 11:53 - Sep 14 with 558 viewsleitrimblue

Best Suffolk Area/Village to live in on 03:57 - Sep 14 by jeera

Bury demographic is very old? Really?

I have to say it isn't exactly sprawling with night clubs, but it's hardly all bowling greens either.

Never really recovered from the closing of rollerbury. Does have ok transport links to haverhill though
Best Suffolk Area/Village to live in on 12:32 - Sep 14 with 533 viewswkj

Best Suffolk Area/Village to live in on 11:53 - Sep 14 by leitrimblue

Never really recovered from the closing of rollerbury. Does have ok transport links to haverhill though

We felt the same way when Roller King went... dark fekkin days mate

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Best Suffolk Area/Village to live in on 13:57 - Sep 14 with 502 viewsjeera

Best Suffolk Area/Village to live in on 11:53 - Sep 14 by leitrimblue

Ha.

Every cloud eh.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024