Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It is easy for younger generation to blame their elders 22:30 - Sep 24 with 1385 viewsPinewoodblue

But consider this. fifty plus years ago we had our milk delivered by environmentally friendly electric milk floats. The milk was in glass bottles which were collected by the milkman, returned to the dairy cleaned and reused dozens of times before being melted down and turned into new glass bottles.

We still have our milk left on the doorstep but only three days a week. How many on here don't take advantage of this simply because each pint costs a few pence more. Instead you go to a supermarket and bring your milk home in plastic bottle which.gets thrown into the waste bin.

If you really want to save the planet you need to review all your actions don't leave it to others.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

It is easy for younger generation to blame their elders on 22:33 - Sep 24 with 1350 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

We have our own cow....@narchy 4 the UK!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

It is easy for younger generation to blame their elders on 22:34 - Sep 24 with 1341 viewseireblue

Yep, go vegan.
It is easy for younger generation to blame their elders on 22:35 - Sep 24 with 1327 viewswkj

No milk wranglers here sadly

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

It is easy for younger generation to blame their elders on 22:38 - Sep 24 with 1320 viewsSpruceMoose

Could stop drinking milk all together if it's important to you. That would be the best thing you could do to be fair

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

It is easy for younger generation to blame their elders on 22:45 - Sep 24 with 1293 viewsHerbivore

What a bizarre post.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

It is easy for younger generation to blame their elders on 23:06 - Sep 24 with 1246 viewsKropotkin123

I don't buy / consume milk. I do go to the market for locally sourced and cheap veg. Make my own batch bases, cutting down on all sorts of plastic and glass.

But I get ethos of what you are saying.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

It is easy for younger generation to blame their elders on 07:17 - Sep 25 with 1054 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

It is easy for younger generation to blame their elders on 22:38 - Sep 24 by SpruceMoose

Could stop drinking milk all together if it's important to you. That would be the best thing you could do to be fair

Out of interest, would completely stopping drinking milk help the planet if everybody did it? Talking specifically about milk here, not meat.

Genuine question.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

It is easy for younger generation to blame their elders on 07:23 - Sep 25 with 1042 viewsKropotkin123

It is easy for younger generation to blame their elders on 07:17 - Sep 25 by The_Romford_Blue

Out of interest, would completely stopping drinking milk help the planet if everybody did it? Talking specifically about milk here, not meat.

Genuine question.

Yes...

I'm sure you can find better articles with more time.

https://www.worldwildlife.org/industries/dairy

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Login to get fewer ads

It is easy for younger generation to blame their elders on 07:28 - Sep 25 with 1024 viewsDubtractor

Also 50 plus years ago you had to pass the clean air act because you all burnt so much dirty sh1t that people couldn't breath in cities.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

It is easy for younger generation to blame their elders on 07:29 - Sep 25 with 1026 viewsBlockJJ

If you have access to Mintel you can find a good report which shows:

> Yes, more of the older generation use 'Milkmen', however this report looks at homeowners. if we look at the data a higher percentage of homeowners of under 35's use milkmen than over 35's.
> The uptake in milkmen in the last 18 months is substantially (well over 75%) the 'younger' generations (18-25 and 26 - 35).

basically everything you have said is wrong. But it's ok, in the modern era we're allowed to just say what we like to prove a point.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024