Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What does our kinder type of politics 13:35 - Sep 30 with 4727 viewsGaryCooper

JC and momentum supporters think of this?

https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/29/banner-calling-tory-deaths-hung-bridge-effigies-m
What does our kinder type of politics on 13:58 - Sep 30 with 497 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

What does our kinder type of politics on 13:55 - Sep 30 by Herbivore

Too easy.

Shall I whoosh myself there then? 🙄

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

What does our kinder type of politics on 13:59 - Sep 30 with 495 viewswkj

What does our kinder type of politics on 13:56 - Sep 30 by BrixtonBlue

It's a nutter with a bedsheet and a pot of paint. What's it got to do with JC and Momentum?

Remember when people accused Zed-Rogers of being a momentum plant... mind you, he has been quiet since Sandy got voted in.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

What does our kinder type of politics on 13:59 - Sep 30 with 494 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

It's a nutter with a bedsheet and a pot of paint. What's it got to do with JC and Momentum?

Presumably nothing until Momentum tweeted it

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:00 - Sep 30 with 486 viewsChiefXL

Momentum retweeted it with a caption.
What does our kinder type of politics on 14:00 - Sep 30 with 486 viewsHerbivore

What does our kinder type of politics on 13:58 - Sep 30 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Shall I whoosh myself there then? 🙄

Yes. To be clear I condemn the actions of those who made the banner unreservedly.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2019 14:01]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:00 - Sep 30 with 480 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:00 - Sep 30 by Herbivore

Yes. To be clear I condemn the actions of those who made the banner unreservedly.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2019 14:01]

Whoops

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:01 - Sep 30 with 473 viewsmonytowbray

What does our kinder type of politics on 13:59 - Sep 30 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Presumably nothing until Momentum tweeted it

Worth remembering, as someone who works in digital, it only takes one person with access to the password to tweet something. I've got in trouble with stuff I've posted on social in the past with work. It's like saying Malcolm's weird rants on the SO78 account a few years back were reflective of our fan base on the whole. The fact it was deleted is more likely someone else saying "DELETE THAT YOU MORON".

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:06 - Sep 30 with 454 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:01 - Sep 30 by monytowbray

Worth remembering, as someone who works in digital, it only takes one person with access to the password to tweet something. I've got in trouble with stuff I've posted on social in the past with work. It's like saying Malcolm's weird rants on the SO78 account a few years back were reflective of our fan base on the whole. The fact it was deleted is more likely someone else saying "DELETE THAT YOU MORON".

‘Official Twitter of Manchester @PeoplesMomentum. A movement built to increase participatory democracy and grassroots power within @UKLabour and society.’

Anything tweeted from that account goes under that banner, quite simply, no ifs or buts

No surprise that all the usual crowd are lining up to try and defend it either, rather than simply accepting that it’s completely unacceptable

Login to get fewer ads

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:07 - Sep 30 with 450 viewsDarth_Koont

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:01 - Sep 30 by monytowbray

Too sensible and too late.

The high horses are already hitched to the bandwagon. This is now officially an "In Corbyn's Name" incident.

Pronouns: He/Him

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:08 - Sep 30 with 442 viewsDarth_Koont

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:06 - Sep 30 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

‘Official Twitter of Manchester @PeoplesMomentum. A movement built to increase participatory democracy and grassroots power within @UKLabour and society.’

Anything tweeted from that account goes under that banner, quite simply, no ifs or buts

No surprise that all the usual crowd are lining up to try and defend it either, rather than simply accepting that it’s completely unacceptable

You feeling alright?

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:10 - Sep 30 with 432 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:07 - Sep 30 by Darth_Koont

Too sensible and too late.

The high horses are already hitched to the bandwagon. This is now officially an "In Corbyn's Name" incident.

It’s not in Corbyn’s name, but Momentum tweeting it quite obviously becomes an endorsement from them

Pretty simple stuff this

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:10 - Sep 30 with 430 viewswkj

Don't see many defending it, but merely questioning Labour endorsing it.

Crybaby

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:11 - Sep 30 with 433 viewsmonytowbray

If a member of staff at ITFC RT'ed something homophobic (for argument's sake) because they were stupid and it were quickly deleted because other people at the club said "MATE ARE YOU BONKERS?" would that be representative of yourself? Too much nuisance there. A tweet is literally a click and it's out there, very little planning beyond that (unlike some previous PR gaffs that have gone through multiple reviews by various team members and still got approved, that's when you need to worry about the organisation as a whole).
[Post edited 30 Sep 2019 14:12]

TWTD never forgets…

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:11 - Sep 30 with 425 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:08 - Sep 30 by Darth_Koont

You feeling alright?

Yes, why?

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:12 - Sep 30 with 420 viewsDarth_Koont

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:10 - Sep 30 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

It’s not in Corbyn’s name, but Momentum tweeting it quite obviously becomes an endorsement from them

Pretty simple stuff this

Very simple indeed.

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:13 - Sep 30 with 414 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:11 - Sep 30 by monytowbray

If a member of staff at ITFC RT'ed something homophobic (for argument's sake) because they were stupid and it were quickly deleted because other people at the club said "MATE ARE YOU BONKERS?" would that be representative of yourself? Too much nuisance there. A tweet is literally a click and it's out there, very little planning beyond that (unlike some previous PR gaffs that have gone through multiple reviews by various team members and still got approved, that's when you need to worry about the organisation as a whole).
[Post edited 30 Sep 2019 14:12]

It wouldn’t be representative of me, but if it was tweeted from an official ITFC channel it would reflect on the club, quite clearly

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:13 - Sep 30 with 409 viewsDarth_Koont

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:11 - Sep 30 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Yes, why?

You seem to have gone a bit loony.

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:14 - Sep 30 with 404 viewsmonytowbray

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:13 - Sep 30 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

It wouldn’t be representative of me, but if it was tweeted from an official ITFC channel it would reflect on the club, quite clearly

It would reflect on the club badly, of course, but it wouldn't be an endorsement. That's the grey area.

TWTD never forgets…

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:16 - Sep 30 with 396 viewsDarth_Koont

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:13 - Sep 30 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

No, you are saying it's endorsed by ITFC. Which is bobbins.

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:22 - Sep 30 with 366 viewswkj

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:16 - Sep 30 by Darth_Koont

If you ask me, all support groups in politics growing to such a level Momentum has is causing more damage for the party than they are helping. I would say the world would be better off just paying attention to official sources, but at the moment there is some pretty rubbish and provocative nonsense coming from them as well.

Crybaby

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:25 - Sep 30 with 354 viewsmonytowbray

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:22 - Sep 30 by wkj

If you ask me, all support groups in politics growing to such a level Momentum has is causing more damage for the party than they are helping. I would say the world would be better off just paying attention to official sources, but at the moment there is some pretty rubbish and provocative nonsense coming from them as well.

TWTD never forgets…

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:26 - Sep 30 with 350 viewswkj

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:25 - Sep 30 by monytowbray

Nice subliminal campaigning for the WeVideo party there.

Crybaby

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:27 - Sep 30 with 345 viewsDarth_Koont

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:22 - Sep 30 by wkj

Political social media is certainly an awful mess of accounts just trying to score points.

I'm all for going back to official or named sources and looking at facts - seems to be that most of our current political narratives are driven by rumour and/or anonymous Twitter accounts.

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:29 - Sep 30 with 336 viewsGlasgowBlue

Rank hypocrisy in action once again.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:29 - Sep 30 with 337 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

What does our kinder type of politics on 14:16 - Sep 30 by Darth_Koont

If it comes from the official Twitter of the club, then yes it serves as an endorsement by the club, which is why companies generally have social media policies in place and rules in place as to who can post from official channels

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024