Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The liberals want to do Rees Mogg 18:16 - Oct 31 with 3558 viewsgiant_stow

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1198038/general-election-news-liberal-de

Dreamy

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

The liberals want to do Rees Mogg on 21:09 - Oct 31 with 744 viewsDarth_Koont

The liberals want to do Rees Mogg on 20:53 - Oct 31 by Suffolktractor

I am not absolving any party from blame here, they are all as bad as each other.
Just saying that revoking Article 50 seems undemocratic to me unless they get a clear majority to do it.

They're not all as bad as each other. One of them has been very bad, with no excuse because they've been in government.

Actually the last decade of Tory rule has seen the three worst PMs and governments - and they're getting worse and more desperate as time goes on. Time to put them out of their and everyone else's misery before they go completely loony.

Pronouns: He/Him

The liberals want to do Rees Mogg on 21:11 - Oct 31 with 741 viewsWD19

The liberals want to do Rees Mogg on 20:25 - Oct 31 by NthQldITFC

Frightfully well-dressed recumbent c0ck.

Only ‘well dressed’ if ill fitting suits from the back of the wardrobe are your thing....
The liberals want to do Rees Mogg on 21:12 - Oct 31 with 735 viewsfooters

The liberals want to do Rees Mogg on 21:11 - Oct 31 by WD19

Only ‘well dressed’ if ill fitting suits from the back of the wardrobe are your thing....

https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/gallery/worst-dressed-men-2019

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

The liberals want to do Rees Mogg on 21:14 - Oct 31 with 728 viewsKievthegreat

The liberals want to do Rees Mogg on 21:06 - Oct 31 by footers

I'd really like for this to happen nationwide, believe me. But I just don't believe they're that invested in co-operation. Like I said, let's see how willing they are to step aside for Labour as well.

I still can't trust a party with two obvious wings, one of which contains Orange Book economic liberalists like that. Still, we'll see. Would love to place my trust in such a coalition but alarm bells ring.

How many wings does Labour have?

As for co-operation, I don't think Labour or Lib Dem leaderships are interested unfortunately.
The liberals want to do Rees Mogg on 21:16 - Oct 31 with 719 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The liberals want to do Rees Mogg on 20:11 - Oct 31 by BlueBadger

If the Lib Dems somehow achieve a parliamentary majority, won't revoking Article 50 be The Will Of The People?

Well that's an easy one ..... no.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

The liberals want to do Rees Mogg on 21:51 - Oct 31 with 681 viewsvapour_trail

The liberals want to do Rees Mogg on 21:16 - Oct 31 by BanksterDebtSlave

Well that's an easy one ..... no.

It will if everyone voted for them.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

The liberals want to do Rees Mogg on 00:14 - Nov 1 with 659 viewsfactual_blue

The liberals want to do Rees Mogg on 20:05 - Oct 31 by Suffolktractor

Do you mean the Liberal Democrat’s that are going to cancel the Brexit nonsense that a majority of people voted for in a democratic referendum?
The one that has split the nation because a large number on the remain side have refused to accept the result due to the leavers being thick/racist/northern or a mixture of all three of these.

The 'majority' represents less than a quarter of the population, and about one-third of the electorate.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

The liberals want to do Rees Mogg on 08:43 - Nov 1 with 595 viewsSuffolktractor

The liberals want to do Rees Mogg on 00:14 - Nov 1 by factual_blue

The 'majority' represents less than a quarter of the population, and about one-third of the electorate.

With that argument we have never had nor probably ever will have a ‘majority’ at any election/referendum to be held including the referendum to join the EEC in the first place.
Login to get fewer ads

The liberals want to do Rees Mogg on 09:12 - Nov 1 with 571 viewsClapham_Junction

The liberals want to do Rees Mogg on 08:43 - Nov 1 by Suffolktractor

With that argument we have never had nor probably ever will have a ‘majority’ at any election/referendum to be held including the referendum to join the EEC in the first place.

We didn't have a referendum on joining.
The liberals want to do Rees Mogg on 09:31 - Nov 1 with 558 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The liberals want to do Rees Mogg on 08:43 - Nov 1 by Suffolktractor

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024