Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Signed Chambers print and Reuser print for sale, money going to charity. 18:20 - Nov 13 with 6376 viewsmonytowbray

Hi all,

Five years ago to the month my friend and former band mate Nate lost a year long battle with leukaemia.

I have two prints, one of Luke Chambers (signed) and one of Martijn Reuser at Wembley, that Ogle donated to me when he moved on to work for Chelsea.

I've decided to sell with all money going to Anthony Nolan, a blood cancer charity.

Happy bidding.

LINK: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ITFC-Prints-Chambers-signed-and-Reuser-Wembley/174095
[Post edited 13 Nov 2019 18:35]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Signed Chambers print and Reuser print for sale, money going to charity. on 18:28 - Nov 13 with 6260 viewsclive_baker

Good effort, hope you raise a lot of money.

Might just be my phone but the link doesn’t seem to work.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2019 18:29]

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Signed Chambers print and Reuser print for sale, money going to charity. on 18:33 - Nov 13 with 6287 viewsBLUEBEAT

I have found them on this link:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm

Poll: W or W

Signed Chambers print and Reuser print for sale, money going to charity. on 18:34 - Nov 13 with 6283 viewsmonytowbray

Signed Chambers print and Reuser print for sale, money going to charity. on 18:28 - Nov 13 by clive_baker

Good effort, hope you raise a lot of money.

Might just be my phone but the link doesn’t seem to work.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2019 18:29]

It is broken. Fixing now.

TWTD never forgets…

Signed Chambers print and Reuser print for sale, money going to charity. on 19:32 - Nov 13 with 6185 viewsGlasgowBlue

I'm winning . Doubt It will stay that way for long. Good luck raising money for a good cause mate.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Signed Chambers print and Reuser print for sale, money going to charity. on 23:32 - Nov 13 with 5987 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Good stuff Callis. A brilliant Charity.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Signed Chambers print and Reuser print for sale, money going to charity. on 12:07 - Nov 14 with 5772 viewsReuser_is_God

I once paid £200 for that same Reuser image at a charity do.

Come on tight arses.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Signed Chambers print and Reuser print for sale, money going to charity. on 13:17 - Nov 14 with 5710 viewsSouperJim

Signed Chambers print and Reuser print for sale, money going to charity. on 12:07 - Nov 14 by Reuser_is_God

Come on tight arses.

It's a beauty too

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Signed Chambers print and Reuser print for sale, money going to charity. on 13:39 - Nov 14 with 5694 viewsmonytowbray

Signed Chambers print and Reuser print for sale, money going to charity. on 12:07 - Nov 14 by Reuser_is_God

Come on tight arses.

I honestly had no idea it was worth that much. I don't know how much signed stuff of modern players goes for these days either. Sounds like it's going to raise more than expected though which is nice :)

TWTD never forgets…

Login to get fewer ads

Signed Chambers print and Reuser print for sale, money going to charity. on 13:49 - Nov 14 with 5684 viewsSouperJim

Signed Chambers print and Reuser print for sale, money going to charity. on 13:39 - Nov 14 by monytowbray

I honestly had no idea it was worth that much. I don't know how much signed stuff of modern players goes for these days either. Sounds like it's going to raise more than expected though which is nice :)

Something is only worth what someone else is prepared to pay for it. Looks like your listing is going well though

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Signed Chambers print and Reuser print for sale, money going to charity. on 14:57 - Nov 14 with 5643 viewsTractorWood

Signed Chambers print and Reuser print for sale, money going to charity. on 13:17 - Nov 14 by SouperJim

It's a beauty too

I would go for it but I actually already have that exact scene but it's a small painting on canvas.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Signed Chambers print and Reuser print for sale, money going to charity. on 21:51 - Nov 14 with 5505 viewsGunnsAirkick

Saw this on Twitter, nice one chap. A really good cause.
Signed Chambers print and Reuser print for sale, money going to charity. on 14:20 - Nov 18 with 4739 viewsSitfcB

Come on tight arses.

I’m sure it was on sale for like £20?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Signed Chambers print and Reuser print for sale, money going to charity. on 11:32 - Nov 20 with 4462 viewsSamWhiteUK

What size are they?
Signed Chambers print and Reuser print for sale, money going to charity. on 12:56 - Nov 20 with 4436 viewsmonytowbray

FIVE HOURS TO GO!

TWTD never forgets…

Signed Chambers print and Reuser print for sale, money going to charity. on 17:36 - Nov 20 with 4378 viewsbilllm

What band were you in,
Signed Chambers print and Reuser print for sale, money going to charity. on 20:04 - Nov 20 with 4346 viewsmonytowbray

Signed Chambers print and Reuser print for sale, money going to charity. on 17:36 - Nov 20 by billlm

What band were you in,

Loads LOL.

TWTD never forgets…

Signed Chambers print and Reuser print for sale, money going to charity. on 12:58 - Nov 21 with 4181 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Signed Chambers print and Reuser print for sale, money going to charity. on 20:04 - Nov 20 by monytowbray

Loads LOL.

not heard of that one. Sounds a bit heavy metal with a modern abbreviation twang.

Did it morph into this one? http://thelolband.com/

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Signed Chambers print and Reuser print for sale, money going to charity. on 14:15 - Nov 21 with 4164 viewsmonytowbray

Signed Chambers print and Reuser print for sale, money going to charity. on 12:58 - Nov 21 by Nthsuffolkblue

not heard of that one. Sounds a bit heavy metal with a modern abbreviation twang.

Did it morph into this one? http://thelolband.com/

Hahaha, nah a few over the years.

Final Round... FIGHT!
Housefires
Cheap Heat - Current

Also this sold for just over £50, will be sending and doing the donation this weekend :)

TWTD never forgets…

Signed Chambers print and Reuser print for sale, money going to charity. on 16:17 - Nov 22 with 3963 viewsmonytowbray

Donation sent, thanks to all who bidded/shared. I've donated the P&P too.

TWTD never forgets…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024