Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris might bottle Neil interview 15:47 - Nov 27 with 5771 viewsgiant_stow

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2019/nov/27/general-election-leaders-t

Where's the decency and fair play?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Boris might bottle Neil interview on 19:15 - Nov 27 with 1421 viewsGlasgowBlue

Boris might bottle Neil interview on 19:11 - Nov 27 by Swansea_Blue

Milne would have been too busy shape shifting. There's something wrong with that one - as bad, if not more, sinister than Cummings.

Boris would be nuts to do it. He's being savaged by old ladies out on the campaing trail, he'd have no chance against Neil. They should empty chair him like they did with Cleverly.

Replace him with a tub or lard.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Boris might bottle Neil interview on 10:43 - Nov 28 with 1363 viewsHARRY10

Boris might bottle Neil interview on 19:15 - Nov 27 by GlasgowBlue

Replace him with a tub or lard.

Looks like the LIAR could be dodgy this one as well

"The hour-long debate will be held tonight on Channel 4 at 7pm. Jeremy Corbyn and the leaders of the SNP, the Liberal Democrats and the Green party have all agreed to take part.

The decision of Johnson not to take part comes amid increasingly alarming news on the scale of the emergency. On Wednesday scientists warned that the world may already have crossed a series of climate tipping points posing “an existential threat to civilisation”.

Farage has declined as he says most of his supporters will be dead soon so why should they care.
Boris might bottle Neil interview on 10:53 - Nov 28 with 1356 viewslegally_blue

Boris might bottle Neil interview on 10:43 - Nov 28 by HARRY10

Looks like the LIAR could be dodgy this one as well

"The hour-long debate will be held tonight on Channel 4 at 7pm. Jeremy Corbyn and the leaders of the SNP, the Liberal Democrats and the Green party have all agreed to take part.

The decision of Johnson not to take part comes amid increasingly alarming news on the scale of the emergency. On Wednesday scientists warned that the world may already have crossed a series of climate tipping points posing “an existential threat to civilisation”.

Farage has declined as he says most of his supporters will be dead soon so why should they care.

And Corbyn has refused to take part in two other debates: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2019/11/27/jeremy-corbyn-dodges-tv-debates-

All as bad as each other?
Boris might bottle Neil interview on 11:16 - Nov 28 with 1334 viewsHARRY10

Boris might bottle Neil interview on 10:53 - Nov 28 by legally_blue

And Corbyn has refused to take part in two other debates: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2019/11/27/jeremy-corbyn-dodges-tv-debates-

Nope Johnson ducking out of the 3 way debate would have meant it was just Corbyn and Swinson

The other debate has a Labour representative. We wait to see who else turns up.
Boris might bottle Neil interview on 11:19 - Nov 28 with 1329 viewsHerbivore

Boris might bottle Neil interview on 10:53 - Nov 28 by legally_blue

Interesting spin from the Torygraph, Corbyn has pulled out of those 'leaders' debates because Johnson has refused to appear in them. He can't keep agreeing to 'leaders' debates where the leader of the party he's trying to depose keeps no-showing. Why is Johnson so bothered about being scrutinised?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Boris might bottle Neil interview on 11:55 - Nov 28 with 1305 viewslegally_blue

Boris might bottle Neil interview on 11:16 - Nov 28 by HARRY10

Nope Johnson ducking out of the 3 way debate would have meant it was just Corbyn and Swinson

The other debate has a Labour representative. We wait to see who else turns up.

To be clear, I’m not defending Boris here and I think he should also take part, but Corbyn should also be criticised for doing the same. Why does he care if Boris is there? If he thinks his policies are what the people want, he should take every opportunity to present that to the public. And he would have free reign to have a pop at Boris whilst doing so.

Clearly, after his terrible interview with Andrew Neil, the Labour spin machine have decided to take him out of the public view for a while to try and repair the damage.
Boris might bottle Neil interview on 12:07 - Nov 28 with 1294 viewsHerbivore

Boris might bottle Neil interview on 11:55 - Nov 28 by legally_blue

To be clear, I’m not defending Boris here and I think he should also take part, but Corbyn should also be criticised for doing the same. Why does he care if Boris is there? If he thinks his policies are what the people want, he should take every opportunity to present that to the public. And he would have free reign to have a pop at Boris whilst doing so.

Clearly, after his terrible interview with Andrew Neil, the Labour spin machine have decided to take him out of the public view for a while to try and repair the damage.

He's appearing in a debate on C4 tonight.

Boris might bottle Neil interview on 12:21 - Nov 28 with 1285 viewstractordownsouth

Boris might bottle Neil interview on 16:14 - Nov 27 by BlueBadger

I don't think that the problem with the beeb is 'bias' as more false equivalence. Hence why stories about climate change, vaccinations, etc, etc frequently feature climate change deniers, anti-vaxxers as well as actual people who know what they're talking about as if there's equal weight to both arguments when there isn't.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2019 17:15]

See also: Farage telling lies on question time 35 times in the last 10 years

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Login to get fewer ads

Boris might bottle Neil interview on 12:23 - Nov 28 with 1283 viewsitfcjoe

He has a disdain for the British people, it is surely no surprise that he treats us as such

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Boris might bottle Neil interview on 12:36 - Nov 28 with 1263 viewslegally_blue

Boris might bottle Neil interview on 12:07 - Nov 28 by Herbivore

He's appearing in a debate on C4 tonight.

Yes, but which is just on climate change (which is very important and, again, Boris should be showing his face). It’s a slam dunk for any competent politician. I suspect all attendees will agree with each other. Very different to being put to task over your broader (controversial) policies
Boris might bottle Neil interview on 13:45 - Nov 28 with 1229 viewsHerbivore

Boris might bottle Neil interview on 12:36 - Nov 28 by legally_blue

Yes, but which is just on climate change (which is very important and, again, Boris should be showing his face). It’s a slam dunk for any competent politician. I suspect all attendees will agree with each other. Very different to being put to task over your broader (controversial) policies

He's faced questions on their broader agenda, including in an interview with Andrew Neil which Johnson is ducking. What you and the Torygraph are trying to do is distract from Johnson not wanting to face any scrutiny at all by seeking to create a false equivalence. The Torygraph even had Corbyn no showing as a headline on their front page today, that's embarrassing given Johnson's recent actions.

You say tonight is a slam dunk, surely that just makes it all the more pathetic that Johnson isn't showing up? In fact I'd argue he's not showing up because climate change isn't a slam dunk for the Tories, far from it. He'd have a rougher ride than the others.

Boris might bottle Neil interview on 14:31 - Nov 28 with 1203 viewslegally_blue

Boris might bottle Neil interview on 13:45 - Nov 28 by Herbivore

He's faced questions on their broader agenda, including in an interview with Andrew Neil which Johnson is ducking. What you and the Torygraph are trying to do is distract from Johnson not wanting to face any scrutiny at all by seeking to create a false equivalence. The Torygraph even had Corbyn no showing as a headline on their front page today, that's embarrassing given Johnson's recent actions.

You say tonight is a slam dunk, surely that just makes it all the more pathetic that Johnson isn't showing up? In fact I'd argue he's not showing up because climate change isn't a slam dunk for the Tories, far from it. He'd have a rougher ride than the others.

I made it clear that I thought it was pathetic that Boris is not taking part. My point is simply that, if Labour supporters are happy to (rightly) criticise Boris for not taking part, the same should apply to Corbyn. It goes both ways.
Boris might bottle Neil interview on 14:55 - Nov 28 with 1197 viewsSwansea_Blue

This is excellent from Neil. It's taken far too long to get this type of critical questioning, but we are slowly seeing more of it from a number of interviewers.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Boris might bottle Neil interview on 15:26 - Nov 28 with 1184 viewsHerbivore

Boris might bottle Neil interview on 14:31 - Nov 28 by legally_blue

I made it clear that I thought it was pathetic that Boris is not taking part. My point is simply that, if Labour supporters are happy to (rightly) criticise Boris for not taking part, the same should apply to Corbyn. It goes both ways.

False equivalence.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024