Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sure its been asked already but... 09:04 - Dec 4 with 940 viewsBarneycurley

If we win the Leasing.com thing do we allow ourselves the tinpottery of another star?

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Sure its been asked already but... on 09:12 - Dec 4 with 909 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Sure its been asked already but... on 09:14 - Dec 4 with 904 viewsBigManBlue

Why not. if nothing else, it'll probably succeed in getting the natives north of the border riled up... We can explain it's a star for every trophy that we've won and they haven't?

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Sure its been asked already but... on 09:17 - Dec 4 with 898 viewschicoazul

No star, no. Our stars are for very much bigger trophies. But friends, if we do go up this year, or if we do win the Football League Trophy, can we at least enjoy it and park the withering cynicism? It's been sooooooo long since any of us enjoyed any real success and many of our young fans have literally no positive memories to cling on to.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Sure its been asked already but... on 09:19 - Dec 4 with 886 viewsclive_baker

Nah, no star. We’ll add one for our 2nd FA cup though.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Sure its been asked already but... on 09:19 - Dec 4 with 890 viewsitfcjoe

Sure its been asked already but... on 09:17 - Dec 4 by chicoazul

No star, no. Our stars are for very much bigger trophies. But friends, if we do go up this year, or if we do win the Football League Trophy, can we at least enjoy it and park the withering cynicism? It's been sooooooo long since any of us enjoyed any real success and many of our young fans have literally no positive memories to cling on to.

For someone who is 25 there only memory of success will be that season coming 6th under Mick

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Sure its been asked already but... on 09:43 - Dec 4 with 846 viewsCoastalblue

Sure its been asked already but... on 09:19 - Dec 4 by itfcjoe

For someone who is 25 there only memory of success will be that season coming 6th under Mick

That's a depressing thought, makes you both feel for and respect the younger element of our fan base who give support.

When I was 15 I was watching us play the best sides in Europe off the pitch and thought that was how it was always going to be.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Sure its been asked already but... on 09:49 - Dec 4 with 832 viewsBarneycurley

Sure its been asked already but... on 09:43 - Dec 4 by Coastalblue

That's a depressing thought, makes you both feel for and respect the younger element of our fan base who give support.

When I was 15 I was watching us play the best sides in Europe off the pitch and thought that was how it was always going to be.

Its better to have loved and lost...

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Sure its been asked already but... on 09:52 - Dec 4 with 826 viewschicoazul

What an amazingly depressing fact.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

Sure its been asked already but... on 10:25 - Dec 4 with 798 viewsSuperblue95

Yep, I’m 24 and that season was about as good as it’s got for me as I had no interest in football until I was about 10 (Royles last year)

So I’ve literally started following us since the exact season we ceased to be any sort of a decent team

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Sure its been asked already but... on 10:29 - Dec 4 with 783 viewsKieran_Knows

27 years of age and the only real success I have seen is 3 play off games against West Ham (x2) and Norwich. Given I was 8/9/10 during the Prem years, I barely remember any of it.

What a time to be alive.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Sure its been asked already but... on 10:30 - Dec 4 with 778 viewsFixed_It

Sure its been asked already but... on 10:25 - Dec 4 by Superblue95

Yep, I’m 24 and that season was about as good as it’s got for me as I had no interest in football until I was about 10 (Royles last year)

So I’ve literally started following us since the exact season we ceased to be any sort of a decent team

I bought a season ticket the year we got relegated from the Prem as a show of solidarity and have had one ever since....

Luckily I was around for the glory years in the 70s and 80s to compensate.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2019 10:54]

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Sure its been asked already but... on 10:40 - Dec 4 with 759 viewsBiGDonnie

Those poor yoots.

All I gotta do is close my eyes and I can see Reuser scoring against Barnsley again

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Sure its been asked already but... on 11:07 - Dec 4 with 704 viewsclive_baker

*Their

You can tell you went to Ipswich School and not a proper local private school like St Joe's with grammar like that..

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Sure its been asked already but... on 11:18 - Dec 4 with 691 viewsitfcjoe

Sure its been asked already but... on 11:07 - Dec 4 by clive_baker

*Their

You can tell you went to Ipswich School and not a proper local private school like St Joe's with grammar like that..

Touché

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Sure its been asked already but... on 11:21 - Dec 4 with 684 viewsTractorCam

Sure its been asked already but... on 09:43 - Dec 4 by Coastalblue

I've been a season ticket holder since 2003 and my main highlight in 17 years is watching us beat Arsenal in a league cup semi final.

Definitely no star for this, although we will exit the cup tonight anyway.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024